Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:44:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A challenge from bitcoin in 2018  (Read 2929 times)
raden1922

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:45:21 PM

I will say firmly and committed that I will remain in bitcoin. although in a situation of declining prices and a market situation that is also unstable.
there is confidence in my mind and the wall of my mind, there will be news that makes us smile for those who persevere with this challenge. bitcoin is always the best. that's what it is.  Cool Cool

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
isllander

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:41:15 PM

The task for bitcoin for this year is getting state support. After mass awareness, mass use should come. For a real economy, real implementation.
Victorik

Activity: 994
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:49:02 PM

Is been a very turbulent year for the Crypto market judging by the Lambo songs that filled the air ways same time last year. We have got to keep faith alive, so it's the only factor necessary to overcoming a critical times in one's dark moment. The sun will set again.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

www.licx.io

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:52:24 PM

Bitcoin needs more merchant to accept it as payment.
once establish demands will be back and people will start buying it.
all we can do now is to hold and make it happen.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Kakarot01

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:10:58 PM

Bitcoin has seen testing time toward the start of the year however I figure that is over at this point. With the ETF hearing soon and expecting that it may get the endorsement; we'll see extensive measure of speculations getting into bitcoin which will drive the cost higher. Despite the fact that the value appears to fall now; I figure it will get back up again soon.
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:18:41 PM

Every drop in bitcoin prices really weeds out those who are not very interested and who do not understand that. These people are just starting to panic sell their coins, afraid of being left without money.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 06:24:38 PM

This bitcoin really turned out to be difficult for him, because we have experienced several large price drops and are in an unfavorable position of the market now. But bitcoin will cope with these troubles and will grow in price, maybe not this year, but it will happen.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
tushin4

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:24:25 PM

This year bitcoin  price is very low. And this is a bad situation  for bitcoin. actually  in this year  bitcoin will rise up and i will  believe  it. In 2018 bitcoin  will be back again in the crypto market. So bitcoin will be back again
TanteStefana

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:24:56 PM

This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this. I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.
It is definitely a challenge for us because most of the guys that I have knew before, are already left this market for the vacations or just to rest from it. Challenge is to stay here, when everybody around are giving up.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:55:02 PM

This year 2018 is a great challenge for bitcoin holders because they are expecting a good profits for their investments ,but it was shaken by a long fall down of price value of coins in the market, and up to now it was not really recovering from that fall,so this big challenge to continue to work hard to recover this .7
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:00:48 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 09:12:07 PM by tyronecoinbit

This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this. I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.

It just a month bitcoin stops again to Increase Its values. It didn't come in my mine that this year is more challenging because If you just compare It from previous year bitcoin Is much higher. And for sure It won't go any lower value than the previous low we had last year.
Darz299

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:59:51 AM

I think it's true that this year is a year of challenge for bitcoin, because this year's bitcoin price has decreased compared to last year, the price instability that continues to decline makes panic of traders and investors, so that many are releasing their bitcoin and leaving bitcoin because of their fear, but it can be seen for a few months that bitcoin prices have begun to slowly rise even though not too fast but continue to rise again and are expected to increase, and traders can return again to bitcoin also investors can return to invest again.
lzby2000

Activity: 379

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:05:14 AM

The biggest challenge comes from trust in the community. If most of us choose to trust the community, we can patiently get through this difficult period. The good news is that Bitcoin is being understood by more people and businesses.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:56:07 AM

Interesting thought there safarabela.

I never really thought of it that the current situation is a challenge from bitcoin and not a challenge for bitcoin.  It's like turning the table around and warning people that should they decide to leave bitcoin it's their loss.

But i don't think that this is the case. Primarily, bitcoin needs people (investors).  Bitcoin can never stand strong without investor's muscles. Bitcoin can never threaten people and say that i am only challenging you, leave and you loss, stay and you gain. In fact, bitcoin is continually improving itself so more people will adapt to it.

So my apologies, but i don't think that what we are facing right now is a challenge from bitcoin rather, a part of price normalization.
sublime5447
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:50:30 PM

It can be said a challenge and can also be said that is a natural thing, because it’s impossible for bitcoin’s price to rise continuously there must be a time when the price will go down and some people panic because the price drops.
Indeed, only a few people are strong holding their bitcoin when the price drops and there are also people go panic when they see the price go down, maybe they are newcomers who lacking knowledge.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:15:57 PM

Bitcoin had two picks in its history, in 2013 and 2017. The difference is five years and we should to be ready for something similar. Next halving of 2020 could be our light in the dark, the supply will be cutted on half, but till that there is two years of waiting.
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:18:24 PM

After most bull run, we see some pull back, that is what happened with bitcoin last year, the challenge is that no one anticipated that the bears will come that early and linger this long. There is hope of brighter days soon
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 10:20:20 PM

A bitcoin-based ETF would be a major coup for the cryptocurrency space. The SEC is hesitant, however, citing concerns of price volatility and the difficulty in actually setting a market price to base fund payouts upon.

They will eventually approve it as there are enough reasons to believe that the money bags are pushing for it, they have taken interest in bitcoin and will see it become a viable asset class.
Limar0

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:41:33 PM

I started late in cryptocurrency so I haven't track all the records what is the value of bitcoin at the start. Looking back at last year's price when it reaches the All-Time-High at almost $20K compared with its current price today I would say that this year is really a big challenge to us. But if we believe in bitcoin's capability to recover from its current dip then no worries at all. Just hold on to it whatever it takes and just think positive all the time that bitcoin price will bubble again.
blockdragon

Activity: 189

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:43:27 PM

the chances to profit in trade have always been in the market regardless if it is a bear or bull market, just it has to be done step by step and with no greed. So I beleieve also now in this challenge we can profit somehow.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: