Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:58:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A challenge from bitcoin in 2018  (Read 2929 times)
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:18:59 AM

This year the challenging is the long time price fall but even though the price is not in the good condition we will get large amount of investments getting into bitcoin which will drive the price higher.
in my opinion, the challenge in 2018 is the low market price and many people who leave bitcoin because they are disappointed with the price.
this year maybe is the greatest for some people or it will be the worst for the some people. i am sure that many of us was newbie that only in 2017 invest the bitcoin. in that time the price of bitcoin is similar to the price now. bit when the ber months it is explode. and now ber months the price are still 6,500$ and the price is slowly changing. it will be great for who want to make investment but it will become worst for those predict that this industry would be great this year.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:23:25 AM

That is really true that this year, year 2018 is a another very challenging year to the whole crypto currency community. The long run of Bitcoin in the midst of different trials and keep on striving on its long time downfall in the crypto market, makes a lots of people to turn their back to the crypto community and also see that true followers of Bitcoin which keeps on holding and having their faith that this will rise up again and I am one of those people that keep in this community and striving the life in this another world.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:34:37 AM

This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time
don't know how long bitcoin will be like this.

well the drop stopped about 1.5 months ago so you already know how long it was like that!

what you can't know is whether the drops would start again and if price goes any lower. and that is where speculation comes in. my guess is that there is no reason for price to drop anymore and even if it does, it won't go any lower than previous low we had in June.

Yups drops is over since we are in the stable market now,so if theres some fall happen it will be lower than what we have for the first 7 months of this 2018

What i am concern is the growth,are we really waiting for the bull?Or this is not happening again just like what we have year ago.this is the best question that should be addressed so many will stop being paranoid looking for nothing
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:40:10 AM

This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time
don't know how long bitcoin will be like this.

well the drop stopped about 1.5 months ago so you already know how long it was like that!

what you can't know is whether the drops would start again and if price goes any lower. and that is where speculation comes in. my guess is that there is no reason for price to drop anymore and even if it does, it won't go any lower than previous low we had in June.

Yups drops is over since we are in the stable market now,so if theres some fall happen it will be lower than what we have for the first 7 months of this 2018

What i am concern is the growth,are we really waiting for the bull?Or this is not happening again just like what we have year ago.this is the best question that should be addressed so many will stop being paranoid looking for nothing
Huge dip is really big challenge from bitcoin, we need to hold our holdings with patience on the feild because we can all gain on it if we are going to hold until such time that the bitcoin rise up high and back into normal status, we are now on the status of huge dip, so then the very big challenge for us is to hold.
carlou

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 03:19:08 AM

This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this. I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.
Bitcoin is already tested by time and that make bitcoin last long. Don't make this as a reference for the future of bitcoin because bitcoin now is one of the most circulated currency in the world.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:31:13 AM

Sure enough! I completely agree. I consider this period as a vetting period where people who are into crypto just to make quick money will be sifted out from real supporters of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology. Furthermore, if people have some idea about the market cycle  they will realize that after a huge rally, cryptocurrencies experienced a huge correction and now in a consolidation period. I expect this to maintain for sometime. However, people all around the world are embracing blockchain technology and gradually cryptocurrencies are making a comeback but this time in a very slow yet solid manner. People who are patient will be rewarded at the end.
Indominus123

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:40:09 AM

Hello, I think you are right about the challenge, I suspect there will be a further drop in September. After that, I think there is an increased growth that we did not expect.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:56:32 AM

This year the challenging is the long time price fall but even though the price is not in the good condition we will get large amount of investments getting into bitcoin which will drive the price higher.
in my opinion, the challenge in 2018 is the low market price and many people who leave bitcoin because they are disappointed with the price.
Better for them to leave instead of keep on dreaming of easy way of making money, this is a system which can be usable if being adopted properly, the dull moment will change up by bright future to come, bitcoin will bounce back and its always this way those who able to survive and continue to hold and invest are the gainers and will continue enjoying how the market fluctuates and how they can find more opportunities.
musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:03:56 AM

Bitcoin faces many challenging in 2018 like now if we think that we should move forward in the crypto investment we can not because the crypto market is static now a days and it is great challenge for now the bitcoin price rise and i think that whenever price start rises the bitcoin activities will rise with it.

airdrop21

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:07:59 AM

This year the price of bitcoin has dropped for a long time, and don't know how long bitcoin will be like this. I think this is a year of challenge from bitcoin, those who are strong will stay here and the weak will leave, this will be an option to determine the future.

It has dropped for just couple of months. We should not be freaked out.
The thing is that we dont really have new incomers to have a better buying volume.
It is not about people who have been here, but about bringing new people into the market so that we will have more buyers.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:15:59 AM

The weak hand already left the market or are waiting on the sidelines.that is why we keep having a dip in price for every FUD or media critique

The challenge of bitcoin in 2018 is for a new investors whom start this year. It will test on how they handle their bitcoin when the price fall and they haven't earn  from it yet. It will show how willing they took the risk and if they able to survive. But is a good experience and lesson to learn of what happend today so we know the best thing to do in the future.
rexona

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:31:29 AM

yes it's true, in 2018 this is a bad year for the crypto world new people must have left it, but I'm sure those who have joined the crypto world for longer will still be here, because a situation like this will definitely end.
Caubethamaner

Activity: 67

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:50:26 AM

It's not easy to start a thing people won't believe it and are afraid to invest in a first place..but through the years bitcoin past the etest and up to know its till and so is investor they make it to the point that what they invest will profit, and the marketplace is doing good as well. so the challenge is whether we would be hanging on and support bitcoin.
letzdodiz

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:23:52 AM

It is a major test each drop in value how we are going o handle and continue trusting that we could increase great benefit. It progress toward becoming test to us how we go for broke for additional, bitcoin is half down now than from the year's end and we don't know when we can get on that best once more. We need to contribute not for greater instability in cost but rather on how we can change and make stable cost in the market that turn into a begin to expanded the cost once more.
BanditCharlie

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:24:50 AM

I wake up this morning to headlines of "Crypto crash greater than dot-com crash!" Then look at BTC and it is barely changed. The press is employing scare tactics against BTC by using "crypto" as an analog, which it ain't. I do not believe this is not intentional.
Kainhighwind

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:30:02 AM

I wake up this morning to headlines of "Crypto crash greater than dot-com crash!" Then look at BTC and it is barely changed. The press is employing scare tactics against BTC by using "crypto" as an analog, which it ain't. I do not believe this is not intentional.

i think the headlines refer to bitcoin for all of 2018. if you ONLY look at 2018, sure... bitcoin has lost 70+% of its value.

but... zoom out and from 2011-2017, and you'll see its doing great.

I guess those writing headlines only want to look at the performance this year.

Sracedofwoman

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:33:42 AM

These articles want clicks because visits = $, simple as that. The more dramatic the headline, the more likely they get a click which increases revenue from CPM ads and potential additional clicks on PPC ads. That's not to say the articles are always inaccurate, but how they spin the information is usually with the purpose of pushing their own agenda.

gwapoinside2

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:39:18 AM

People is wise for now it is stragegy to.buy bitcoin now and hold it and wait for the rise up . People is about investing in bitcoin why ? Because they know the power of bitcoin the power of patience the still believing how matter bitcoin is down now just watch and fell the power of bitcoin soon more holdings more profit.  It is a challege for now to the crypto user and other who believe in bitcoin on this year.

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:40:55 AM

Correct,actually I'm one of the few people who believes that this year is not for bitcoin ,no bullrun till next year

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:50:33 AM

I think all people new on Crypto will be the one who have big factor for Losses and I think all people right now expecting BTC have a BIG potential BIG PUMP After a Months and hopefully BTC and the other Altcoins will be pumped and have mercy for the losses that we losses.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: