Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:26:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most reputable bounty  (Read 549 times)
abcnguyengueyn (OP)

Activity: 452
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:35:32 PM

Can you name the most reputable campaign managers you know? I've been involved in a lot of bounty projects, almost all of them scams, anyone who has this status is like me, Please list me some reputable bounty managers so that I can join, thank you
vucuong16101997

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:12:35 PM

The problem is not the manager, you are doing those campaigns because of the quantity that does not care about the quality. Looking through the campaigns you join I find that you have involved a lot of the bounty. Take a moment to learn more about that campaign.
I usually evaluate bounty campaigns by:
+ Are there many people involved doing it?
+ What is the bonus?
+ its community

And I think time will give you more experience to pick the good bounty.Good luck !
BraxtonR

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:42:02 PM

As for me the best one is yahoo62278, but you should know that in his campaings high rank means a lot and also most of his campaings are limited, so that means you also need to hurry up to take a participation.
Stulovo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:38:55 PM

yahoo62278 manager makes signature companies. there are many managers, but there are different projects. It is necessary to analyze the project, not the manager.
Ultimist

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:20:06 PM

First of all, you should look at the project, its idea, team, white paper, website and only then at the bounty Manager. Of course, there are respected managers whose projects are becoming very successful. This can be trusted, but still will not be superfluous if you analyze the project itself.

hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:51:13 PM

irfan_pak10, SANDRA EVANS, Sylon, hua_hui, AmaZix group, these people never let me down, you can always find out where you messed up, the main thing to fulfill all conditions. They usually try to find good ICO, but no one is insured that the ICO will turn out to be a scam.
dinans2018

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:45:10 AM

Can you name the most reputable campaign managers you know? I've been involved in a lot of bounty projects, almost all of them scams, anyone who has this status is like me, Please list me some reputable bounty managers so that I can join, thank you

actually it depends on a project that works or not, but the manager can also influence the bounty because the ordinary manager has access to distribute the prize. so far as possible from TokeSuit.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:22:59 AM

I am doing bounty for quite some time now and based on my experience whenever the manager is a known or an old member of forum there's a high possiblity of success as with their experience surely they will not accept the job without doing some research about it (but I notice an old manager wherein nowadays their campaigns are failed or ICO is cancelled no need to mention the name  Smiley).
Here's the list that I can recommend: feel free to add.
1.deadly
2.Amazix group
3.ubercool
4.Sandra Evans
Mazzary

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:43:05 PM

irfan_pak10, SANDRA EVANS, Sylon, hua_hui, AmaZix group, these people never let me down, you can always find out where you messed up, the main thing to fulfill all conditions. They usually try to find good ICO, but no one is insured that the ICO will turn out to be a scam.

I agree with you about the reputation of the prize manager you mentioned, when I joined the ICO project that managed them almost everything was successful and when the distribution of tokens went smoothly and went straight into the main market so the selling price remained high.
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:13:03 PM

according to me best ICO's campaigns are SWIPE, Rloop, Grapewhine. these are some bounties campaign that i personally feel, a GOOD project,
ubercool is a good manager

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:39:40 PM

Bountyguru team - SANDRA EVANS or Amazix bounty is where there are many best marketing campaigns and many great success projects. The reputation of the bounty manager is also a factor in bringing success in a project.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:46:53 PM

here's my list :
1. kissnger (but it's look like she were not used the bounty programs on bitcointalk forum)
2. deadley
3. sylon
4. bountyguru platforms (sandra evans)
5. colorlessk

Tozex