Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:37:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Most reputable bounty  (Read 549 times)
Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:25:10 PM

now is the hardest time to find a bounty program almost 60% of bounty managers are new devs and 40% are long time bounty managers but almost 50% of them have D1 and D2 because they are promoting scam projects

Matt_Cimelli

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

Thanks for this discussion very useful.
Matt_Cimelli

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:40:11 PM

now is the hardest time to find a bounty program almost 60% of bounty managers are new devs and 40% are long time bounty managers but almost 50% of them have D1 and D2 because they are promoting scam projects

I believe you are correct, its sad so many scams
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:44:44 PM

Not every campaign is successful. It depends on the investor for the project. In my experience you should join the campaigns of Sylon and amazix group. They are good campaign managers and they have a lot of successful projects. And there are more rewards than other managers

ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:45:37 PM

I guess every bounty manager could be at risk for working on a scam project so the best thing to do is make some research. I suggest you check the website, the project itself, their whitepaper and if they have potential in the market because some projects does not make sense at all. Try to check also is a lot of high ranking members joined that bounty since they are pros for bounty hunting.
christofyler

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:37:25 PM

Project been a scam most of the time is not from the bounty manager... That why you as a person you need to participate in different campaign in case if one fails the other will help to support. Just make sure before you join any campaign always make research about them read their whitepaper, check the team, visit their webpage and social media and also check the bounty manager don't join campaigns that the bounty organizer are one managing it because most of them change  the rules.
Mikado$

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:40:53 PM

Can you name the most reputable campaign managers you know? I've been involved in a lot of bounty projects, almost all of them scams, anyone who has this status is like me, Please list me some reputable bounty managers so that I can join, thank you
There will be no exceptions for campaigns where the bounty manager can work. Unable to determine the security issue for your rewards (it includes many complex issues). But I believe you can work with some teams like bountyguru, bounty0x or bountyportals. They are ready to list high quality and valuable campaigns.
mey466

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:31:01 PM

not the intention to slander now the fake ICO season, just look at a lot of managers who have negative beliefs, eradication is done again, hope in the future there will be no fake ICOs and born managers with extraordinary trust so many like it
drmasa

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:35:46 AM

I really don't think that you should look at bounty managers! There are a lot of projects that are doing their own bounties, and all you have to do is to look into a project!
Stulovo

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:19:12 AM

I participated in the companies not only from well-known managers, but also from beginners. In the latter I managed to earn a lot more, the people were smaller and the payments were big. Unfortunately, this is not always the case.
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

Can you name the most reputable campaign managers you know? I've been involved in a lot of bounty projects, almost all of them scams, anyone who has this status is like me, Please list me some reputable bounty managers so that I can join, thank you

I can say that most of them are the legendary members because they've been here in the forum for a long period of time. Examples are Lauda, Deadley, and Wapinter. But there are other bounty hunting platforms out there where some say that they are reliable as well.

Jahebau

Activity: 265
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:09:45 PM

actually it depends on a project, if a project is paying attention to or supervising the manager of a bounty hunter there might be no fraud and for whom the best of the manager depends on ourselves whether we want to believe it or not.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:57:00 PM

there are very many bounties handled by several bounty managers with the best reputation I have ever known and often I follow, including:

1. AmaziX Team
2. Sylon
3. Yahoo62278
4. Wapinter
5. Maxx bounty Service
6. Arteezy and
7. Erickvand Tampilang

Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:15:50 PM

Sandra Evans is the best for me now, they have a bountyguru site with a friendly interface for bounty hunters and quick support in bounty telegram-chat.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:08:55 AM

I really don't think that you should look at bounty managers! There are a lot of projects that are doing their own bounties, and all you have to do is to look into a project!
he need the list of reputable managers only to guarantee he will atleast receive the tokens/coins that will be given after campaign.
I know some of projects that holds their own bounties have a decent payment too, but still some of them are doing scam bounties

Tozex