Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:52:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If BTC-e.com rapped a young girl, would everyone STILL turn a blind eye?  (Read 4391 times)
YouKnowBit (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:18:58 AM

WHY DOES EVERYONE ALLOW BTC-e.com TO COMMIT FRAUD WEEL AFTER WEEK MONTH AFTER MONTH?Huh
Endless screen shots evidence of BTC-e.com and its open theft of innocent users. innocent users even have video proof of crime in progress! no one will help!?

If a young girl was raped by BTC-e.com would everyone turn a blind eye??? HELL NO!!! so why allow stealing/fraud??

If a young girl didn't have mace, is it her fault she was rapped??? NO!!!  So why is it innocent users fault when they trust BTC-e.com, after we get stolen from.... its our fault???

What can users do once their account is terminated and funds confiscated? NOTHING....

Who can/will help innocent users who are victimized by BTC-e.com? NO ONE...

Who responds to support tickets on BTC-e.com?  NO ONE....

Who are the owners??   NO ONE KNOWS....

Does the Bitcoin foundation attempt to warn or prevent this obvious CRIME/FRAUD/SCAM?Huh   NO... Every month more users are begging for help/funds

Does the Bitcoin foundation answer emails?Huh?    NO not in the last 51 days?Huh really??? how are you helping make the community safer?? YOUR NOT.

Does coin desk report on this popular CRIME/FRAUD/SCAM??? NO... for the last 7+ months innocent users are stolen from and no one will publicly confront BTC-e.com...... no wonder why BTC-e.com is so arrogant about stealing. They are almost encouraged to harm innocent users

For every bitcoin user that is stolen/robbed by BTC-e.com. There is an endless amount of people who will be warned. and told about their BAD experience with bitcoin. and this is killing the growth of bitcoin. 5 year of bitcoin...... NOT ONE SITE to help prevent bitcoin fraud, NOT ONE SITE to help bitcoin victims. NOT ONE SITE to confront 'illegit' bitcoin businesses.

This is not like mybitcoinwallet.... they are GONE.......But BTC-e.com is still in business and ALLOWED to STEAL?Huh

robbed by BTC-e.com???... NO ONE responds to our endless screen shot proof, and video of BTC-e.com stealing bitcoins. we were able to take screen shots before BTC-e.com suspended accounts without notice or reason. They refuse to respond and they don't respond to ANY language. HOWEVER they do delete the request for help via support ticket.     since it wasn't YOUR young girl who got rapped, who cares? just let BTC-e.com rape innocent people as long as its not you?

BTC-e.com is committing FRAUD, every month more innocent users are scammed, and added to my list of users that are reaching our for help. Obviously they do not scam most users... this is the clever reason they can and DO STEAL bitcoins from innocent users. If they only rape 1% of innocent people, the 99% will NEVER believe the 1% even there is video and photos.  SHAME on BTC-e.com for hurting people and shame on this whole community for turning a blind eye. Please, someone....... stand up for the average day user of bitcoin! Innocent people are being hurt and this is allowed to continue. Even coinbase, said BTC-e.com was known to steal users bitcoin. really? its that well known? and we all stand here and watch people get rapped??? this is terrible. Why won't anyone help? this just allows BTC-e.com to hurt more people each week! Please bitcoin community... put a stop to this crime! at least publicly call out BTC-e.com on its CRIME/FRAUD...... they are refusing to answer..... obvious CRIME

If the bitcoin foundation or coindesk cared about innocent users, or at least responded to victims.  Maybe bitcoin would be more popular and successful?

Maybe because everyones finical wealth is attached to bitcoin, so instead of shining light on BTC-e.com fraud, they sweep innocent bitcoin users under a rug and not answer?? Really? Do you really expect bitcoin to become mainstream , when you can't even provide help to users who have MASSIVE proof of CRIME/FRAUD

ITS A SHAME everyone is focused on growing bitcion, while IGNORING safety and fraud protection.  Thanks bitcoin foundation and coindesk for ignoring innocent users, you could at least respond.... its been well over a month, not exactly encouraging for new users or any bitcoin user

WARNING..... don't use BTC-e.com  they stole my 15 bitcoins and too many other people to list.

WARNING.....NO ONE will help you. IT's 100% your fault if BTC-e.com steals your bitcoins

Obviously rapping a young girl is wrong? why is it not obvious that stealing is wrong?
orpington

Activity: 784
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:21:16 AM

Does anyone like rap anymore these days?
baller1

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:25:07 AM

Does anyone like an opportune moment to make fun of the word rape?
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:25:10 AM

If there is fraud, don't use the exchange.

I still can't get my head around the people who insisted on using MtGox despite years of bad reputation.

-B-

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4256
Merit: 4532

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:31:02 AM

another example of the main rule

NEVER USE 3RD PARTIES AS A LONG TERM BANK.
yes use them when you want to trade but dont let the funds just sit there doing nothing because your too lazy to protect your funds under your own ownership
or translated into the OP's language

NEVER LET YOUR DAUGHTER SLEEP AT A STRANGE GUYS HOUSE
yes let her meet new people, but do not let her spend the night because your too lazy to pick her up in the evening

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:38:20 AM

This is Bitcoin.

As far as I can tell being repeatedly stolen from is a good thing. Something to do with free markets.

You're also not supposed to care about other people either. Something to do with free markets.
ravetrader

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:43:40 AM

why dont you share the evidence with us instead of your river full of your tears?
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 12:47:06 AM

Only if it's white guys from the nineties.

And Immortal Technique.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
7Priest7

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:53:13 AM

I've had no problem trading primecoins for BTC on btc-e.

I even traded from BTC to usd then back a few times to increase my BTC count.
I've never had issues withdrawing my BTC.
kendog77

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:56:52 AM

I have used btc-e many times to exchange coins without incident, but I never leave my coins in the exchange longer then I need to complete the transaction.

I put coins in, exchange them, and pull them out.

People who leave large amounts of money in exchanges are just asking for trouble...
KeyserSoze

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:00:14 AM

OP, will you be watching next week's episode of "Ow, My Balls!" on TV?

I used to day trade Bitcoin successfully. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:05:04 AM

People generally like rappers. I know many rappers are criticized for various reasons sometimes by certain people, but in general rap is a lot more complex, technical, and requires more skill than other types of music. Compared to most genres, rap is pretty good. If you listen closely to the lyrics with some rappers (e.g. Eminem) you'll be amazed at the fluidity and "lyrical IQ."

I don't know many young girls who listen to rap, though. How old are we talking about? A decent amount of teenage girls like rap, but I'd laugh out loud if I asked some seven year old girl what she was listening to and she said rap. Most rap probably isn't appropriate for children that age, but I can't imagine why I would have a problem if someone rapped about BTC-e.

hjbuell

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Writer $0.10/word +

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 01:07:23 AM

Does anyone like an opportune moment to make fun of the word rape?

Says the guy named 'Baller' lol.

Being different is all it takes to make a difference. H. J. Buell
Writer from $0.10 per word. https://hjbuell.com
thejewelrytech

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

I Quantum Leap to different worlds when I sleep...

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:08:35 AM

I totally agree with you and your not alone more should be done Wink I've been telling people to stay away from that place and met with complete ignorance myself.Anytime  you send your money over seas your risking losing everything even on places like EBAy with buyer protection!Most people are too Stupid to know about or realize about SELECTIVE SCAMMING and also there are lots of SHILLS and obviously people who work for BTC-E that want the Scam to go on so they will post and say everything is OK with them and insist what are you talking about my orders went fine?Just to keep the scam going when someone is saying they are scammed and someone keeps trying to down play it you should know that person is not to be TRUSTED and not to believe a single word they say! But the SHEEPLE follow these people and Believe because X said so he has a high post count it must be True Roll Eyes.Don't let the Trolls get to you and you will also find this isn't the place for much Intelligent convo sadly lol some people just like to live off the Chaos and Negativity there are still good people out there but unfortunately the majority are Idiots with little to no common sense and only care about themselves and the only thing they have to offer is useless off topic comments.............

Your either part of THE SOLUTION?Or your part of THE PROBLEM!
jhansen858

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:10:31 AM

Did someone say bitcoin rap? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pID03RrmKow

Hi forum: 1DDpiEt36VTJsiJunyBc3XtG6CcSAnsQ4p
Holliday
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:11:20 AM

This is Bitcoin.

As far as I can tell being repeatedly stolen from is a good thing. Something to do with free markets.

You're also not supposed to care about other people either. Something to do with free markets.

Baloney. Plenty of us here have been telling people how to protect themselves for years.

People are more interested in "getting rich quick", so they aren't going to listen. They will fall for every trick in the book chasing after more money.

It has nothing to do with the free market and everything to do with stupidity.

In the non-free market it's just an entirely different group of people repeatedly stealing from everyone, legally.

If you aren't the sole controller of your private keys, you don't have any bitcoins.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:20:54 AM

BTC-e rapped about a young girl? Those people got some PR!

True___Blue

Activity: 354

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 01:33:07 AM

This thread

bananas

Activity: 364
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 01:33:16 AM

people are free to be scammed if they want, a google will reveal all the bad info about btc-e...it is a individual thing, to each its own.

i believe the community does not get mad 'cause they know how to scam, small amounts per user, etc.
Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:01:52 AM

I merge-mine NMC straight into my btc-e wallet. Every now and then when I have accumulated 100-200 NMC, I convert to BTC and withdraw.

No problems so far, though I have to say I don't really trust them and I could care less if I lost some NMC.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: