Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:42:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: CripToe Pools Here...  (Read 1591 times)
CriptoePools (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:49:24 AM

Just a new account to be used for Q&A regarding the CripToe Pools... setting a new standard for mining pool operations.

More information incoming...
CriptoePools (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:29:31 AM

We currently have pools in 'test' mode for POT, KDC, EAC, and TAG...

pot.criptoe.com
kdc.criptoe.com
eac.criptoe.com
tagmining.com

The difference we are trying to make is having 24hr admin availability and monitoring by having team members in different time zones around the globe along with the fact that all admin must be miners and mining on the pools to ensure that the pools are operating... connections, update wallets, payouts and etc... since admin lose as well if the pools go off-line or hang-up.

We also have a pair of coders in the team that are constantly debugging and trying to break things... like DDOS'ing ports and wallets, hacking stratum code and etc... to ensure that the pools are stable and secure.

Criptoe is in beta stage... so will be another few weeks until we start major promotions.

Thanks,
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:01:18 AM

Oh, hey, I'm mining at all those pools. Smiley Good pool op. I could volunteer to be a part-time admin. (Time Zone: UTC+8, Asia, Philippines).

CriptoePools (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 04:33:16 AM

Dabs,

Thanks for support and encouragement... Fuse and I are working through lots of plans and strategies... but I will most definitely keep you in mind.

Our first big push is going to be the KDC pool to capitalise on mining before the upcoming fork that will decrease the block reward.

Chat soon,

Criptoe Pools
madsquirrel

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 05:09:17 AM

24 hour support is always nice. you feel more safty
madsquirrel

Activity: 25

View Profile