Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:56:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin are you bullish on, which are you bearish?  (Read 811 times)
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:07:05 AM

One ALT that i shall never betray is ETH, i have literally seen ETH growing from nothing to what it is today, on thing for certain is that with the technological advancement its going through now, the coin is indefinably going to be more valuable in the near future

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AutisticKid007

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:46:47 AM

It's very unpredictable to say anything about crypto of what will happen in next ten or five years. But; as it seems Ether will hold a strong position for a long time for their strategy and goals.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:47:42 AM

ATM everything looks grim. Best coin to transfer $$ now is BNB.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
WaterSeal

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:12:03 AM

There is simply no perfect answer for your question. Crypto currencies soul nature is that is to be volatile. So; you can never guess which one's price will be high and which one's price will be low. Everything can change in a singe moment.
BigCookie

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:19:22 AM

Crypto market is very volatile. You can never tell anything certainly. Take a look at the famous coins of the past. You will not even find many of them now.
MoneyGuardian

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:31:45 AM

It’s very hard to predict. I don’t think this is even worth it. If you analyze crypto market for a while you’ll see there is no certainty. So no one can tell.
Newboybb

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:47:30 AM

I think most tokens still follow BTC. Grin
For now, I think only the Top10 tokens are likely to be successful because most of the tokens are still hype.

ChainFish

Activity: 217

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:54:07 AM

Five years is a long time mate. Anything can be happened in this time. But yeah i think i can count on Ethereum. I hope it will be in a good place after 5 years.
vooov

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:59:04 AM

I'm thinking long-term here (next 5 years), which coins do you think will still be very strong and which ones do you think will fall apart?

I like Ethereum and think they have a lot going for them over the next few years but I'm not sold on Ripple, they're centralized and it seems like everything they do goes against the goal of cryptocurrency so I think eventually people will desert them.

What does everyone else think, which coins will be good/bad in 5 years?
There are many things that can happen in 5 years. For the market like crypto, the five-year time can change dramatically. I think that 90% of the Altcoin that we can see at that time will disappear, and there will be some more advanced. More valuable coins replace them. For the current coins, I think the future ETH, BCH, DASH, ZEC will be preserved.
InnocentDemon

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:01:33 AM

I am agree with you. Ethereum is my favorite cryptocurrency after bitcoin. I think it has the potential to lead the crypto world if bitcoin lose it's place.
BlackRogue

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:31:09 AM

There are some altcoins which look promising till now. Like Ethereum; Litecoin; NEO; ADA; etc. But i don't what will happen after five years. Maybe new altcoins will take these places.
avtonomro

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:32:26 AM

I really think PRiVCY could be the next revelation. It's currently into the Airdrop phase, so you can gain a lot of free coins, and they will gain a lot of value into the next weeks.
I'm hardly bullish on it Wink
Proo1947

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:06:17 AM

Only bitcoin and ethereum maintains their performance from the beginning. Other coins are not stable in the market and those coins price fluctuation range is also too much high. That’s why i think those coins are bullish and they are not stable in the market.
Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:48:38 AM

There are several coins the worth long term investment. I just invested into some, because i believe in them and their products. Some of those i bought were ROX, OMX, FTT and MTC.
easybtcearn2017

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:57:45 AM

Ethereum price has been a trend for the top. This means that it can run bull at any time and can make the investor more profitable. It is highly trusted and profitable. I think investing here will be wise to do.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:03:46 AM

Ethereum has been the number one choice for altcoins.

I'm bearish with those altcoins that are going to come out through ICO, few of them can emerge but majority of them will fall.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoshops9944

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 12:35:45 PM

In my personal opinion there is a chance to survive 3 of the cryptocurrencies in future. Those are Bitcoin; Decred & Monero. I’ll never say to accept my opinion without any advise of professionals.
HeartDesire888

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:46:29 PM

It’s not certain that which altcoin will be strong and last. Because there are ups and downs in the cryptocurrency market. The rate of the cryptocurrency is changing in a tremendous way. So; you have to take a risk if you want to buy or sell crypto coins. But; bitcoin is the best altcoin.
SoliDCoiNs777

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:14:45 PM

From the last few years if we take a look on the cryptocurrency market we can see that there are few altcoins which are in the top of the list. These are-bitcoins; litecoins and ripple. I think in next five years the value of bitcoin and neo will rule the cryptocurrency market. You can go for it.
#dhabitamartha

Activity: 673
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:19:57 PM

I'm thinking long-term here (next 5 years), which coins do you think will still be very strong and which ones do you think will fall apart?

I like Ethereum and think they have a lot going for them over the next few years but I'm not sold on Ripple, they're centralized and it seems like everything they do goes against the goal of cryptocurrency so I think eventually people will desert them.

What does everyone else think, which coins will be good/bad in 5 years?

this is like a horoscope and we will never know which luck in the future now or tomorrow is clear we can only hope to wait for the best in. the right moment we can only hope.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: