Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:28:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which altcoin are you bullish on, which are you bearish?  (Read 811 times)
hermanjones18

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

In crypto world every single coin are no-predictable I think but analysis can help to predict a little bit. If turn back past we can get that many of top coins not placed top now. So it’s hard to predict about any coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
leetlezee

Activity: 232
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:19:03 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2018, 05:15:50 PM by leetlezee

I think coins with a very strong use-case (and I'm not referring to gimmicky use-cases that either have no real-world application or are simple impossible to implement) have a good chance of surviving through the inevitable "trimming of the fat" that will occur across the altcoin market.

One of the big altcoins I think will survive is ETH (due to the massive use of their blockchain for tokens and other platforms), other alts I think have a good chance of surviving are: Raven, Bitcoin Green (Bitcoin POS alternative), Stipend (freelancer platform), Deviant (hybrid DEX), Pac (very active community coin with an encompassing array of features), Apollon (one-click masternode hosting platform)

Coins on which I'm bearish include pretty much all the gimmicky coins. High ROI, tiered masternodes, all the new coins that are sooo innovative because they have "governance", or "ASIC resistant" or "ONLY coin offering DEX", or "best privacy coin".

Take the feature "best privacy coin". When cryptocurrency inevitably gets regulated by the government, do you truly think they will allow a possible avenue for tax evasion, money laundering, drug money, etc?

I think a lot of the current ICOs will go the same way. Gimmicky ones will fall by the wayside (two off the top of my head is Eloncity and Swachhcoin), while those with a solid business may continue.
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:36:01 PM

For me for that long term, I can only be bullish on bitcoin, because most of the ETF been in awaiting list is centered on bitcoin, so for that long term, i can only invest and hold bitcoin for that long, that's my opinion.

shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:39:30 PM

Coins that offer smart contracts, future of payments or something usuable. A real case uses platform. I bet on Nem,Ethereum, Eos and Waves. Please do your own research before investing on altcoins.
mambA98427

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:46:01 PM

my top coins for a long time (5 years)
Ethereum
Bitcoin
NKN
Nebulas
Komodo

All coins will not die in 5 years, but will only grow in price
majiankun

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:55:36 PM

I'm thinking long-term here (next 5 years), which coins do you think will still be very strong and which ones do you think will fall apart?

I like Ethereum and think they have a lot going for them over the next few years but I'm not sold on Ripple, they're centralized and it seems like everything they do goes against the goal of cryptocurrency so I think eventually people will desert them.

What does everyone else think, which coins will be good/bad in 5 years?
If you want to watch it for 5 years, then I only dare to say BTC, because all other Altcoin I think has the possibility of being overtaken. This also includes ETH. Although I personally like ETH very much, it is still a long time after 5 years. .
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:09:59 PM

my top coins for a long time (5 years)
Ethereum
Bitcoin
NKN
Nebulas
Komodo

All coins will not die in 5 years, but will only grow in price
The correct answe will be the bitcoin and ethereum because only both of coins can't be considered as security and you should remember that the bitcoin and ethereum will always lead the crypto market and the whole of crypto will be using the bitcoin and ethereum pair anytime.
NKN, KMD and Nebulas just speculation coins.
iwah

Merit: 2

TREEBLOCK.io

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:43:13 PM

The coins I will be bullish in the next five years will probably be ethereum and bitcoin, most of the existing coins today borrowed an idea from them, so they are the ones I will so bullish on.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:13:44 PM

Coins that offer smart contracts, future of payments or something usuable. A real case uses platform. I bet on Nem,Ethereum, Eos and Waves. Please do your own research before investing on altcoins.

I think you are right coins which are smart contract based in my own opinion will have a great future and I will be bullish on them because people will always make contracts and having a smart contract which cannot be changed will be a great tools in the future, also i am bearish on coins that that blockchain is not really needed, there are some project that doesn't require a blockchain.   
royaljack200

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:02:20 AM

There is eth and bitcoin for sure. Those 2 are my favorites right now. I'm starting to expand into some other altcoins but it's difficult to say. Too many scam projects or just pump and dump coins out there. Gotta be careful with the current market.
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:25:42 AM

I'm thinking long-term here (next 5 years), which coins do you think will still be very strong and which ones do you think will fall apart?

I like Ethereum and think they have a lot going for them over the next few years but I'm not sold on Ripple, they're centralized and it seems like everything they do goes against the goal of cryptocurrency so I think eventually people will desert them.

IMO.
I think in 5 years
Bitcoin will become government controlled due to their insane energy requirements which is their greatest weakness.
Ethereum blockchain will grow so massive , no one will want to store a full node, and eventually this kills Eth and all of it's tokens in 1 shot.
Bitcoin Cash will suffer the same fate as eth, because the dummies added tokens to their blockchain.  Tongue
Ripple will still be here, but they are centralized posers, so no one cares.

5 years or 50 years, ZEITCOIN will still be running as it ultra low inflation and energy efficiently allows it to survive and thrive where others fail.   Wink

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:36:55 AM

we can never predict in the future but I see ethereum being a strong candidate who will survive in these five years with ico and his new idea to bring new things in the crypto world. . not many altcoins like ethereum can provide new colors in the market and crypto
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:46:37 PM

I'll highlight a few coins that are fundamental and they will definitely live.
NEO
NEM
Bitcoin cash
Stellar.
EOS
ADA
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 07:21:07 AM

The strongest crypto is Bitcoin , in next 5 years i think the price will be going up to around $500k because Bitcoin just like internet which more people want to know about it. 5 years is too long for hold altcoin because in this duration the price will be going up and down many times.

Ridzik111

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:26:35 AM

I have been watching the Alcoyans for a long time and that's what I understand. The best coin is still bitkoyn, the second is the etherium, well, then went all sorts of names. It is very difficult to tell you which coins are better there than dogs or ripple.
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:23:47 AM

The coins I will be bullish in the next five years will probably be ethereum and bitcoin, most of the existing coins today borrowed an idea from them, so they are the ones I will so bullish on.

It's true that altcoins and even eth wants to follow the steps of bitcoin to be a next big thing. And five years is quite long and many are seeing eos to be one like eth because of its own blockchain that can transact more faster than ethereum platform. I personally suggest to look for the top 20 coins in CMC hence research it first.
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:57:07 PM

Some of the coins I am bullish on are BTC, ETH, Neo, Omg and XMR. These are the solid projects and I believe will be big the next few years.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

Suzana Mega

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:05:17 AM

I think Bitcoin and Ethereum will stand firm in the next five years. Because Bitcoin has a very good development platform (that's what it did today) and ethereum I think it's very potential.
BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:57:56 AM

I disagree with you about Ripple. It is much more centralized than Ethereum but it is much more convenient. It has not the problems with scaling or long time of transaction and it has bigger chance to become cryptocurrency number one.
Tory-Tory

Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:15:30 AM

I think that in 5 years we will be able to see such coins as Monero, EOS, Dash, NEM, Qtum, OmiseGo, Neo, Etherium, Stellar, IOTA, Zcash, Tezos, Acon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: