Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:59:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] AUTO BLOCK - Revolutionize the Automotive Sector 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 1293 times)
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:18:32 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 01:35:10 PM by amazes.co

Welcome to The Auto Block
Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector
Facilitating Worldwide vehicle purchase, valuations, and specification access a Blockchain evolved suite of products that will become indispensable as well as the automotive industry standard.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
5o5kY

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:25:17 AM

So... You're using Ethereum for the ICO, EOS for smart contracts and your own blockchain? Umm...? Wut?

How?... Why?

Toqqn.com ● Crypto Mining Is Now Social
▬▬ ● ● Blockchain Based, Powered by People ● ● ▬▬ (https://toqqn.com)
Ipupin

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:34:26 AM

Autoblock will revolutionize the automotive sector. in this sector, secure vehicle transactions are created, fast while also giving users full access to historical data of vehicles purchased, NVD (New vehicle data), and valuations.
many platforms enter this sector, but the results are not known. I hope Autoblock is successful.
n3482nba

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:58:36 AM

this is a paradise for automotive enthusiasts, especially cars, they can review whatever they will buy and with easy and fast transactions, this project has its own advantages, but in this sector it is very vulnerable in the security of transactions, so I hope this project has a reliable team to overcome that
kurbanth

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:07:37 AM

Where can I download your electronic wallet?
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

Where can I download your electronic wallet?

We have a wallet which is incorporated within the website. Once presale/public sale is live you will have access to it. E wallet will be ready when we release main net q4 2019.
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

Hi! Are you UK based? I have seen on your website that all the car offers are in UK and prices in crypto and pounds. When do you plan to expand to EU countries? Or do you plan a global geographical expansion in September or Q4 2018? If two customers sell a car between private individuals, what is your fee? How can you ensure the vehicle's history to prevent fraud in odometer modification? Regards.
CasperCorn

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:28:45 PM

I've read the whitepaper and I think the project is very promising. Goodluck team!
CasperCorn

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:45:15 AM

Hi! Are you UK based? I have seen on your website that all the car offers are in UK and prices in crypto and pounds. When do you plan to expand to EU countries? Or do you plan a global geographical expansion in September or Q4 2018? If two customers sell a car between private individuals, what is your fee? How can you ensure the vehicle's history to prevent fraud in odometer modification? Regards.

On their website they are UK based. And I think the have plans to expand worldwide.
Seryvolk

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:45:19 PM

I've read the whitepaper and I think the project is very promising. Goodluck team!
The project is really promising, such a multi-platform when buying a car will be very useful in the circle of motorists,because with such features that offers us this application, you can without unnecessary costs and loss of your time to buy and sell your car with your smartphone.And it's not still the benefits.It is very convenient,I hope the team will be able to implement it,I personally support this idea.
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:06:22 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Due to the request of AutoBlock community regarding their problems with their bounty not being addressed by the previous bounty manager. The AutoBlock core team decided to switch to another bounty management.

We are now handling AutoBlock Bounty so please read our terms above. Not much changes at all. We just added few things on the rules so please read them.

Regarding the previous submissions you've done. No worries the core team have all the list and we will merge all those list who joined from the previous bounty manager. All stakes will be added and calculated at the end of the campaign. As long as your submissions/posts/shares/tweets/re-tweets meets the criteria then you will surely get your rewarded.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:08:58 PM

The project is interesting. Question to the moderator of the project. It does not work for some reason, a reference to white paper. White paper does not open.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:15:06 PM

AutoBlock is worldwide and they will be launching their EU site early next month. For the fees on peer to peer transactions it will be free of charge.

Thank you very much for your support.

The project is really promising, such a multi-platform when buying a car will be very useful in the circle of motorists,because with such features that offers us this application, you can without unnecessary costs and loss of your time to buy and sell your car with your smartphone.And it's not still the benefits.It is very convenient,I hope the team will be able to implement it,I personally support this idea.
Thank you for your support.

The project is interesting. Question to the moderator of the project. It does not work for some reason, a reference to white paper. White paper does not open.

Thanks for the kind words. About the WhitePaper the team is going to release a newly updated whitepaper next week. That's why it was put down at the moment. Please give us some time. Thanks
andreas-jon

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

in the automotive world is indeed no exhausted him so it's not wrong if the AUTO BLOCK project utilizing the theme of his base of automotive blockchain
Logain

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:18:35 PM

Reserve Russian, Ukrainian translation.
PM me pls.
SaturnBay

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:23:19 PM

Do you have a plan about how many coins that will be sold during the ICO? And How did you determine the number of coins to be sold?

amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 03:45:37 PM

Do you have a plan about how many coins that will be sold during the ICO? And How did you determine the number of coins to be sold?

The team has decided to sell 250M Tokens. But right now they are currently updating the whitepaper so we need to wait for further updates.

Thanks
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:17:25 AM

I'm starting to believe in reincarnation! You have published the same project 30.06.18 here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4570049.msg41770234#msg41770234. Why are you doing this? In the old topic you did not answer the questions... How are your buddies from scam project FIANCIA? I'm sorry to bother you. I'm really interested.
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:06:04 PM

I'm starting to believe in reincarnation! You have published the same project 30.06.18 here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4570049.msg41770234#msg41770234. Why are you doing this? In the old topic you did not answer the questions... How are your buddies from scam project FIANCIA? I'm sorry to bother you. I'm really interested.

Hey buddy, this is the new AutoBlock bounty thread which is managed by a new bounty manager. About the FIANCIA thing, did they run away with your investment? The advisors are just part of the team which can have multiple projects in any way they want too. So how is FIANCIA actually scamming people like what you've claimed?
Milcahh

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

Now this novelty will immediately be interesting to see how this new format of tokens will work. If everything turns out then many follow you and then will do the same.
cryptodrunk

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:31:59 PM

AutoBlock is worldwide and they will be launching their EU site early next month. For the fees on peer to peer transactions it will be free of charge.

Thank you very much for your support.

Thank you for your support.

Thanks for the kind words. About the WhitePaper the team is going to release a newly updated whitepaper next week. That's why it was put down at the moment. Please give us some time. Thanks

Thank you for your response, it is good to see that the project will launch in EU next month. If you do not have fees on the purchases, will you charge for announcement on your platform?
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:32:33 PM

Thank you for your response, it is good to see that the project will launch in EU next month. If you do not have fees on the purchases, will you charge for announcement on your platform?

Did you mean for advertisement? Or posting your car offer on the website?
cryptodrunk

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:40:18 PM

Did you mean for advertisement? Or posting your car offer on the website?

I mean if you will charge for posting a car offer in the website, I expect some advertisement on the web of course. Regards.
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:02:09 AM

Hey buddy, this is the new AutoBlock bounty thread which is managed by a new bounty manager. About the FIANCIA thing, did they run away with your investment? The advisors are just part of the team which can have multiple projects in any way they want too. So how is FIANCIA actually scamming people like what you've claimed?
Yes my friend, FIANCIA owes me money. You can read about them here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2881283.msg34099738#msg34099738. I have questions for the Auto Block team. Why 30.06.18 have they published ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4570049.0, and 07.08.18 the other ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4839378.0 ? What is the purpose of these two publications? It smells bad.
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:21:15 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 05:34:00 AM by amazes.co

Yes my friend, FIANCIA owes me money. You can read about them here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2881283.msg34099738#msg34099738. I have questions for the Auto Block team. Why 30.06.18 have they published ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4570049.0, and 07.08.18 the other ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4839378.0 ? What is the purpose of these two publications? It smells bad.

The old ANN thread was created by the old bounty manager. The new one was created by us. We need a new one so we can control and edit things up. If we will use the old thread then we need to keep on contacting the old owner of the thread which is not good. Hope this makes the smell tastes sweet now. Thanks

Regarding, FIANCIA I dont know how they owe money to you and we actually don't care about them. This is AUTOBLOCK and not FIANCIA. If they owe you money then they/you should resolve it in the matter which you and their company can. We will resolve AUTOBLOCK and YOUR problem if it concerns us.
ShariCo

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

I downloaded your wallet, but I can't sync it. I don't know why.
I have checked, my network has no problem at all, is your node broken
I hope you can fix it soon
Behiri

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:57:42 PM

I think you should give more details about the specific goals of the project. But this is good project, I will join.
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:04:56 PM

I downloaded your wallet, but I can't sync it. I don't know why.
I have checked, my network has no problem at all, is your node broken
I hope you can fix it soon

Hello sorry, but we dont have any wallet published yet. How and where have you downloaded such wallet?

crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:21:37 PM

I don't know if this is even possible but assume that is. There are so many different countries and all have different tools sometimes paid sometimes not. In the Netherlands, we have almost all info about every car after few clicks. On a special web page which is free, I can see all car info after I provide plates numbers.

Why pay for something you can get for free?
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 04:53:55 PM

The good news for car buyers and sellers is that the Autoblock is revolutionizing the automotive industry. Now you can get authentic car data, valuations and buy and sell vehicles using cryptocurrency.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/blockchain-changing-way-automotive-industry-125517879.html
kurbanth

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:13:16 PM

The fact that your website for selling cars for cryptocurrency was created only in June does not say anything? When do you plan to complete the fundraising and how much has been raised so far?
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:55:52 AM

Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector
Facilitating Worldwide vehicle purchase, valuations, and specification access a Blockchain evolved suite of products that will become indispensable as well as the automotive industry standard.
Sergiose

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:26:46 AM

I don't know if this is even possible but assume that is. There are so many different countries and all have different tools sometimes paid sometimes not. In the Netherlands, we have almost all info about every car after few clicks. On a special web page which is free, I can see all car info after I provide plates numbers.

Why pay for something you can get for free?
You have noted that this service is available in the Netherlands,there may be other countries where you can also find absolutely free information.But unfortunately such services are not provided everywhere,and therefore, for many countries, this platform will be very useful.I think so.
ShariCo

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:52:46 PM

Very fashionable project, you walk on the right road, do you have any other reward plan besides signature plan, and what's the progress of your exchange?COINS are valuable only in circulation
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:14:23 PM

projects with a fairly complex orientation, but what happens to your project, if in the presale period and sales of funds do not reach the target
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

Cryptocurrency is currently the richest investing opportunity you could get into. With the AutoBlock’s AutoCoin, you can begin to buy or sell your car and make huge benefits from it.

How To Buy Cars Using Cryptocurrency : https://www.theautoblock.com/blog/buy-cars-using-cryptocurrency/
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:33:55 PM

Looking into the cryptocurrency market and interested in investing in a promising new venture? The AutoBlock and AutoCoin is your best choice when you want to win big.

4 Clear Benefits Of Investing In The AutoBlock : https://www.theautoblock.com/blog/benefits-of-investing-in-the-autoblock/
CasperCorn

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:08:09 AM

I just finished reading the whitepaper and I am amaze about this project and their vision on the auto deal industry.  Looking forward for more updates and wish goodluck to the whole team.
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 04:10:11 AM

The AutoBlock platform is a one-of-it's kind solution that provides a range of possibilities for its users. Learn why investing in the AutoBlock and the AutoCoin can bring you success.

4 Reasons Why You Should Invest In The Autoblock : https://www.theautoblock.com/blog/reasons-why-you-should-invest-in-the-autoblock/
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:31:32 AM

Your bounty campaign is now listed in our Premium Airdrops and Bounty Channel. Your community and supporters can check it out here: WEZGlobal Active Airdrops and Bounty Channel

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
jonathan3306

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:37:35 AM

I think this project has something interesting in the sale of coins as well as promotions made, the allocation of funds is also clear on every item developed, but where can I see the total supply of coins for each phase of coin sales on this project?
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 12:27:17 PM

Mohamed Ezeldin, the AutoBlock's co-founder, is one of the greatest contributors to the idea that can revolutionize the automotive industry.
Ezeldin is uniquely qualified for the role, especially due to his multiple successful ventures as an ICO investor. He has also been analyzing a variety of blockchain technologies over the years.

AutoBlock Introduction To Mohamed Ezeldin Profile/Bio : https://www.theautoblock.com/blog/autoblock-introduction-to-mohamed-ezeldin
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:47:34 PM

Some of the biggest online media outlets are beginning to appreciate the efforts of the people behind AutoBlock. Yahoo and other platforms have great things to say about the implementation of blockchain technology in the automotive industry.

Press Mentions : https://www.theautoblock.com/blog/press-mentions/
cuccung

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:55:01 AM

Very interesting project,with innovative reward system.I believe in this coin,and i think while this project have good future!!!
Namixi

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:42:58 PM

It is nice to have a project for that purpose. I wish success and progress and that the future of the project will be successful. Certainly if the project is strong and successful
Sigmas55

Activity: 658
Merit: 36

Telegram:@sigmas55

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:52:48 AM

AutoBlock Arabic ANN:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5024189

Arabic Whitepaper:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1605kISsaQfACuV9FRWRGjgPZFAWau8oj

Arabic Website Text:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=19Wd7VrIEEJSFHkGYO4vSCBBvivXZ3PIB
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 11:45:03 PM

After EU region, where are you going to expand your operations?
Automotive industry needs blockchain to make things simpler and yes, cut down operating costs.
Looking forward to the successful implementation of this project.
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:06:13 AM

After EU region, where are you going to expand your operations?
Automotive industry needs blockchain to make things simpler and yes, cut down operating costs.
Looking forward to the successful implementation of this project.

Auto Block will be worldwide. We just launch the EU site first but we will be worldwide.
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 06:13:39 AM

No organization is complete without its esteemed members. And because the AutoBlock is such an innovate idea, we needed people on board who think out of the box. That's why we welcomed Tehodosis Mourouzis to our team who is an expert cryptologist and information security professional.

Dr. Theodosis Mourouzis: An Innovation In AutoBlock - https://www.theautoblock.com/blog/dr-theodosis-mourouzis-enhancement-in-autoblock-team/
zapauctions

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:34:27 AM

I think this is an exciting project for the sale of coins, an innovative reward system and it will attract a lot of attention from people. I hope the project will develop and succeed in the future.
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:44:37 PM

Investing in an ICO or initial coin offering can be fruitful but only if you manage to find one which is actually worth the effort. Find out the signs you need to look out for to spot a good ICO.

8 signs you are investing in a good ICO – AutoBlock : https://www.theautoblock.com/blog/signs-you-are-investing-in-a-good-ico/
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:51:22 AM

The current vehicle valuations system faces a lot of challenges and is biased towards buyers and doesn’t provide value to sellers. However, the AutoBlock and AutoCoin are here to change things with blockchain technology by offering a system that is impartial yet practical. Read all about how you can buy and sell your car with the AutoCoin.

Everything You Need To Know About Buying And Selling Cars Through AutoBlock And AutoCoin Cryptocurrency : https://www.theautoblock.com/blog/buying-selling-cars-through-autoblock-and-autocoin-cryptocurrency/

amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 01:57:19 PM

Have you spent your life using fiat currency to buy and sell your car? Want to try out the AutoBlock platform and use your AutoCoins to make your purchase instead? Here’s what you need to do before you step into this new venture and start buying and selling cars on the AutoBlock.  https://www.theautoblock.com/blog/buying-and-selling-your-car-using-autoblock-platform/

amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 08:16:34 AM

The mastermind behind the AutoBlock wanted to come up with solutions that not only gave buyers and sellers to deal in crypto, but to also provide them with a platform that is reliable and secure. But in order to do that, Mustansar, the CEO of the AutoBlock, needed a stellar team with him. This is why, Thomas Scott, one of the top names in crypto is the AutoBlock’s Chief Financial Official.

Thomas Scott: AutoBlock Cheif Financial Officer : https://www.theautoblock.com/blog/thomas-scott-autoblock-cheif-financial-officer/?fbclid=IwAR1lEv9fjPK8tL_sU4ckgupl-MLln5I7pOMBYPHvw0d2nA4C96xUIMnmG9M

kurbanth

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:24:42 PM

What is the news of your project? What has changed from the very beginning to today! Waiting for your answer! Thank!
Brezy104

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 12:56:09 PM

I need more explanation about this project  because i am very interested in this project. So let me know about more explanation then i will stay in touch with this project.
kurbanth

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:54:41 PM

Why don't you answer the questions? This is at least disrespectful to investors. Want more information about your project. Or is it all a hoax?
Mishgan27

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:26:26 PM

This project has been here since August, but I don't see any progress. How's it going? maybe there's another topic. It seems to be a bounty company and there is nothing good for bounty hunters. I could be wrong. Maybe just the name is similar

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 02:42:40 AM

What is the news of your project? What has changed from the very beginning to today! Waiting for your answer! Thank!

Hello Kurbanth! right now we are on our Pre-STO(Security Token Offering) stage. Our team is working hard for the platform and looking for more partners. Now we have over 200 car dealers on board which will be selling their stock ranging from super cars and classic cars to normal everyday cars to cater for everybody's needs. You can also follow our social media accounts to guarantee you won't miss any news.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AutoBlockX/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AutoBlockX
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theautoblockx/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/AutoBlockX
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/autoblock/
Medium: https://medium.com/@autoblockx
BCT Ann Thread: ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4570049
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPiapKulKoBPkDJLxZjv2TQ
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 11:25:59 AM

What is the AutoCoin? It is a digital currency that is made explicitly for the automobile industry. But the real questions its, why is it the best currency out there? What makes it stand out? These questions are all answered by the following post.

4 Features Of The AutoCoin That Make It The Best : https://www.theautoblock.com/blog/best-features-of-the-autocoin/?fbclid=IwAR1uOD-yce5QKBNTC3kUTxCjg_HucRZRkxJq1mSnj6SZga2PMPBqvwzOi80

kurbanth

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:57:44 PM

Hello Kurbanth! right now we are on our Pre-STO(Security Token Offering) stage. Our team is working hard for the platform and looking for more partners. Now we have over 200 car dealers on board which will be selling their stock ranging from super cars and classic cars to normal everyday cars to cater for everybody's needs. You can also follow our social media accounts to guarantee you won't miss any news.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AutoBlockX/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AutoBlockX
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/theautoblockx/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/AutoBlockX
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/autoblock/
Medium: https://medium.com/@autoblockx
BCT Ann Thread: ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4570049
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPiapKulKoBPkDJLxZjv2TQ

Thank you for your reply! Good news! I wish you success! Good luck!
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:57:13 PM

one of the bad signs that a project will drop in price on getting listed is the percentage of bounty token. Its my observation since active bounty campaigning had started except the bounty participants are limited and reward are locked for a period. In this prevailing market the $2M bounty may not woth $500k after 2 weeks of getting listed, the wise ones will sell early and if interested in the project will buy back after some week when it reaches likely bottom.
princessjenyz

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:13:29 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2018, 03:23:58 PM by princessjenyz

one of the bad signs that a project will drop in price on getting listed is the percentage of bounty token. Its my observation since active bounty campaigning had started except the bounty participants are limited and reward are locked for a period. In this prevailing market the $2M bounty may not woth $500k after 2 weeks of getting listed, the wise ones will sell early and if interested in the project will buy back after some week when it reaches likely bottom.

I agree if there is huge allocation amount for bounties, it may cause price dropped in exchange. But in my point of view, the whole market is down and it's really frustrating to all crypto traders and ICO investors. This project should execute well their project to become more useful for all.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:05:04 AM

Hello dev, your project looks promising, do you have registered company behind this project? How much fund raised in pre sale?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:40:52 PM

Hello dev, i have questions but there is no answer until now, why you didnt active for long time? why you didnt answer my question?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:22:02 PM

Types Of People Should Consider Investing In The AutoBlock And Why?
Blockchain is the technology that underpins cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. But today, the technology is not limited to digital currencies alone. It is becoming mainstream as various industries come forward to utilize the underlying principle of the blockchain. Among the industries, the automotive sector is looking for blockchain solutions as it enters a new era of digitization. A research form Frost and Sullivan reveals that the total automotive industry’s spending on blockchain technology is expected to mount to USD 1.5 billion by 2025. One such solution that is positively disrupting the automotive industry is the initiative called the AutoBlock.
https://www.theautoblock.com/blog/types-of-people-should-consider-investing-in-the-autoblock/
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:00:26 PM

Hi, An interesting attempt to enter this market. There are a peir of questions.
Where is your project registered.
Do you plan to use your own network in the future.
Why I can not use for this, already existing Coin or Tokens.
How much did you manage to collect and when do the sales end. I do not see this on your site.
Thanks

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"