Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO] AUTO BLOCK - Revolutionize the Automotive Sector 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 1296 times)
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:31:59 PM

Hi! Are you UK based? I have seen on your website that all the car offers are in UK and prices in crypto and pounds. When do you plan to expand to EU countries? Or do you plan a global geographical expansion in September or Q4 2018? If two customers sell a car between private individuals, what is your fee? How can you ensure the vehicle's history to prevent fraud in odometer modification? Regards.
AutoBlock is worldwide and they will be launching their EU site early next month. For the fees on peer to peer transactions it will be free of charge.

I've read the whitepaper and I think the project is very promising. Goodluck team!
Thank you very much for your support.

I've read the whitepaper and I think the project is very promising. Goodluck team!
The project is really promising, such a multi-platform when buying a car will be very useful in the circle of motorists,because with such features that offers us this application, you can without unnecessary costs and loss of your time to buy and sell your car with your smartphone.And it's not still the benefits.It is very convenient,I hope the team will be able to implement it,I personally support this idea.
Thank you for your support.

The project is interesting. Question to the moderator of the project. It does not work for some reason, a reference to white paper. White paper does not open.

Thanks for the kind words. About the WhitePaper the team is going to release a newly updated whitepaper next week. That's why it was put down at the moment. Please give us some time. Thanks

Thank you for your response, it is good to see that the project will launch in EU next month. If you do not have fees on the purchases, will you charge for announcement on your platform?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:32:33 PM

Thank you for your response, it is good to see that the project will launch in EU next month. If you do not have fees on the purchases, will you charge for announcement on your platform?

Did you mean for advertisement? Or posting your car offer on the website?
cryptodrunk

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:40:18 PM

Did you mean for advertisement? Or posting your car offer on the website?

I mean if you will charge for posting a car offer in the website, I expect some advertisement on the web of course. Regards.
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:02:09 AM

I'm starting to believe in reincarnation! You have published the same project 30.06.18 here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4570049.msg41770234#msg41770234. Why are you doing this? In the old topic you did not answer the questions... How are your buddies from scam project FIANCIA? I'm sorry to bother you. I'm really interested.

Hey buddy, this is the new AutoBlock bounty thread which is managed by a new bounty manager. About the FIANCIA thing, did they run away with your investment? The advisors are just part of the team which can have multiple projects in any way they want too. So how is FIANCIA actually scamming people like what you've claimed?
Yes my friend, FIANCIA owes me money. You can read about them here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2881283.msg34099738#msg34099738. I have questions for the Auto Block team. Why 30.06.18 have they published ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4570049.0, and 07.08.18 the other ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4839378.0 ? What is the purpose of these two publications? It smells bad.
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:21:15 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 05:34:00 AM by amazes.co

I'm starting to believe in reincarnation! You have published the same project 30.06.18 here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4570049.msg41770234#msg41770234. Why are you doing this? In the old topic you did not answer the questions... How are your buddies from scam project FIANCIA? I'm sorry to bother you. I'm really interested.

Hey buddy, this is the new AutoBlock bounty thread which is managed by a new bounty manager. About the FIANCIA thing, did they run away with your investment? The advisors are just part of the team which can have multiple projects in any way they want too. So how is FIANCIA actually scamming people like what you've claimed?
Yes my friend, FIANCIA owes me money. You can read about them here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2881283.msg34099738#msg34099738. I have questions for the Auto Block team. Why 30.06.18 have they published ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4570049.0, and 07.08.18 the other ANN https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4839378.0 ? What is the purpose of these two publications? It smells bad.

The old ANN thread was created by the old bounty manager. The new one was created by us. We need a new one so we can control and edit things up. If we will use the old thread then we need to keep on contacting the old owner of the thread which is not good. Hope this makes the smell tastes sweet now. Thanks

Regarding, FIANCIA I dont know how they owe money to you and we actually don't care about them. This is AUTOBLOCK and not FIANCIA. If they owe you money then they/you should resolve it in the matter which you and their company can. We will resolve AUTOBLOCK and YOUR problem if it concerns us.
ShariCo

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:09:54 PM

I downloaded your wallet, but I can't sync it. I don't know why.
I have checked, my network has no problem at all, is your node broken
I hope you can fix it soon
Behiri

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:57:42 PM

I think you should give more details about the specific goals of the project. But this is good project, I will join.
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 07:04:56 PM

I downloaded your wallet, but I can't sync it. I don't know why.
I have checked, my network has no problem at all, is your node broken
I hope you can fix it soon

Hello sorry, but we dont have any wallet published yet. How and where have you downloaded such wallet?

crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:21:37 PM

The project is really promising, such a multi-platform when buying a car will be very useful in the circle of motorists,because with such features that offers us this application, you can without unnecessary costs and loss of your time to buy and sell your car with your smartphone.And it's not still the benefits.It is very convenient,I hope the team will be able to implement it,I personally support this idea.

I don't know if this is even possible but assume that is. There are so many different countries and all have different tools sometimes paid sometimes not. In the Netherlands, we have almost all info about every car after few clicks. On a special web page which is free, I can see all car info after I provide plates numbers.

Why pay for something you can get for free?
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 04:53:55 PM

The good news for car buyers and sellers is that the Autoblock is revolutionizing the automotive industry. Now you can get authentic car data, valuations and buy and sell vehicles using cryptocurrency.
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/blockchain-changing-way-automotive-industry-125517879.html
kurbanth

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:13:16 PM

The fact that your website for selling cars for cryptocurrency was created only in June does not say anything? When do you plan to complete the fundraising and how much has been raised so far?
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:55:52 AM

Stand-Alone Solutions Set to Revolutionize the Automotive Sector
Facilitating Worldwide vehicle purchase, valuations, and specification access a Blockchain evolved suite of products that will become indispensable as well as the automotive industry standard.
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:26:46 AM

I don't know if this is even possible but assume that is. There are so many different countries and all have different tools sometimes paid sometimes not. In the Netherlands, we have almost all info about every car after few clicks. On a special web page which is free, I can see all car info after I provide plates numbers.

Why pay for something you can get for free?
You have noted that this service is available in the Netherlands,there may be other countries where you can also find absolutely free information.But unfortunately such services are not provided everywhere,and therefore, for many countries, this platform will be very useful.I think so.
ShariCo

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:52:46 PM

Very fashionable project, you walk on the right road, do you have any other reward plan besides signature plan, and what's the progress of your exchange?COINS are valuable only in circulation
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:14:23 PM

projects with a fairly complex orientation, but what happens to your project, if in the presale period and sales of funds do not reach the target
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

Cryptocurrency is currently the richest investing opportunity you could get into. With the AutoBlock’s AutoCoin, you can begin to buy or sell your car and make huge benefits from it.

How To Buy Cars Using Cryptocurrency : https://www.theautoblock.com/blog/buy-cars-using-cryptocurrency/
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 03:33:55 PM

Looking into the cryptocurrency market and interested in investing in a promising new venture? The AutoBlock and AutoCoin is your best choice when you want to win big.

4 Clear Benefits Of Investing In The AutoBlock : https://www.theautoblock.com/blog/benefits-of-investing-in-the-autoblock/
CasperCorn

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:08:09 AM

I just finished reading the whitepaper and I am amaze about this project and their vision on the auto deal industry.  Looking forward for more updates and wish goodluck to the whole team.
amazes.co (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 04:10:11 AM

The AutoBlock platform is a one-of-it's kind solution that provides a range of possibilities for its users. Learn why investing in the AutoBlock and the AutoCoin can bring you success.

4 Reasons Why You Should Invest In The Autoblock : https://www.theautoblock.com/blog/reasons-why-you-should-invest-in-the-autoblock/
wiredideas

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:31:32 AM

Your bounty campaign is now listed in our Premium Airdrops and Bounty Channel. Your community and supporters can check it out here: WEZGlobal Active Airdrops and Bounty Channel

WEZGlobal  -  Community Management - www.wezglobal.com
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: