Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 05:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the things to consider when investing?  (Read 80 times)
Jiddyyy (OP)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:58:49 PM

I asked this because many investors are being scammed not all the time but most of investors are being soft hearted why do I say that. Because they are easily agreeing or being amazed on what other people say, especially scammers. So what are the thing to consider to avoid scam when investing?
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:10:54 PM

I asked this because many investors are being scammed not all the time but most of investors are being soft hearted why do I say that. Because they are easily agreeing or being amazed on what other people say, especially scammers. So what are the thing to consider to avoid scam when investing?

There are too many accusations of scams and many of them are just people who got angry because a project did not get them the results they expected. Most people now have awareness and can detect a scam.

GreenAnat

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

W12 – Scam

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

My advice for those who want to avoid fraud when investing in crypto and ICO are:
1. Check with the development team whether they are real people or fakes.
2. Study the site. Read the whitepaper, roadmap for the project (whether the goals are realistic)
3. Try to write in support.
4. Analyze the prospects of the project.
5. It is also useful to read what is written about the project here, on Bitcoinstall. Very useful it happens.
6. Beware of "profitable" offers with huge profits / interest.

Be careful with W12, tricked everyone who worked in the bounty campaign. Maybe the investor will lose their money
Trustor

Activity: 342
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:28:45 AM

When you see some market growing at a good rate you will be going to meet many scammers on your way. So that's why it is advisable to not to invest like a goat’s run its always better to have a check on the whitepapers, check about the previous projects done by the company or you can see the graph of the company work and even you can ask the bitcoin forum and here you are going to get good advice and can see the telegrams about the company but better to have a check by yourself as well.
fruuom

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:16:10 AM

First of all, we must have clear investment objectives, carefully study the website, project roadmap, read the white paper, and carefully analyze the prospects of the project on this basis, and strive to reduce risks, do not believe in projects that do not accurately deem high returns, prudent investment,
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:27:58 AM

I think one of the major fundamental factors to consider when considering an investment is the project concept, what is the project utility in the real world situation,so you should carry out a due diligent search before picking anycrypto investment project. Thanks

HOMT