Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:02:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOIN you believe in 100%  (Read 4384 times)
marvel21

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:12:30 PM

I believe in etherium, etherium classic, nem, cardano, iota and ripple. i have them all in my depo. will see am i rigth or not.

fancrypto

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:13:05 PM

I believe in a nebula coin - I think it will be the second NEO. The creator was a co-founder of NEO and has extensive experience in the cryptocurrency
Alex09012004

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:16:04 PM

There are many great coins which in my opinion have great potential. But if i had to choose only one, i would say it is EOS.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:17:20 PM

I've been doing some research on NEM lately and every time I realize its potential, it's what eth wanted to be but it's having difficulties to achieve, so I still think ethereum is an excellent platform, but the more competition the better, right? NEM is a blockchain built for enterprise-grade performance. Compared to Bitcoin, NEM has a more real-world use. It is a very good option for portfolio expansion. No programming knowledge is needed to use the platform as it is quite user-friendly. I think that's one of the most important reasons because it's practically ready for mass adoption.
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:31:42 PM

I believe in Ethereum and therefore have invested in it in the long run. I think that in a few years it will also grow in price as bitcoin.
cryptotrade007

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:33:30 PM

Stellar is one platform that I believe will be there no matter what.  They have established a great platform, and they have earned the value that they have right now.  In my opinion Ethereum will continue to turn down in the future because of how overvalued they are.
MilesEldwin

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:56:41 PM

what is the one ALTCOIN you believe in that you will never sell? and why
Well the altcoin I completely believe in, is Paragon coin for sure. It is excellent in terms of profitability. It is coming up with an amazing project right now, Paragon Space which will be useful for cannabis users.
KurtEldon

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:16:55 PM

I think if I will have to choose one coin out of my three choices, Cardano, Stellar and Lamden, I will choose lamden for sure as it shall be listed on new exchanges and will be good for profitability. I shall hold it forever.
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:23:29 PM

I'm holding ADA and NEO.
I believe in these two projects will grow in the future.
I will only sell ADA when it reaches 3$ and NEO reaches 150$ again. This will definitely happen in the future

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
archierabe100

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:25:04 PM

I would say a big YES since some of the altcoins has purpose and can help the blockchain to more secured and faster transaction. More people are investing more on altcoins since some them are has potential in the future and could earn us a lot of profit.  Grin
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:45:06 PM

Older coins like litecoin and doge and dash are going to survive.  It is a question whether they're going to thrive or not, but they will survive.  Newer coins with fewer supporters are going to be toast within years because no one is using them as money and I don't think they will be using them for day trading either.  Am I completely sure about this?  No.  If the crypto mania stays strong, then even the worst shit coins will survive,but I assume that investors will eventually lose interest in them if they aren't serving any function.

AFAIK the coins I listed above are in fact being used in commerce, though less so than bitcoin.  But that bodes well for their survival.
Ziltoid

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:57:03 PM

This is not of course. And why would I believe in any particular altcoin? Who knows what will happen in six months or more. Any good altcoin can grow in price, and may fall. But I believe in the crypto industry.
aburris75519

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:02:13 PM

Seriously, I believe in BNB, Anvinoc and Dogecoin. It hold much value than the price at now.
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:14:15 PM

Until now I have not held an altcoin, and just now I tried to get coins, so I had to struggle to get coins with the prize program.
But I have altcoin on eth, eos, bch and ltc, without the potential to be good later.
victorski

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:10:14 PM

Of course it would be ETH, bad to be honest and just not include ETH I would say that I believe in EOS, ADA, NEO. All those listed are great and promising amazing projects, go look by yourself.
Hivecool

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:17:33 PM

Honestly, I do not want to sell any of my altcoys. But most of all I value my Etheriums. It seems to me that this currency will give stable growth (if to look in the perspective of several years). Personally, I believe in crypto-currencies and in the etherium.
Lina.network

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:43:40 AM

Maybe CMT and ETH, and one day it'd be lina too :v
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:10:34 AM

Of course it would be ETH, bad to be honest and just not include ETH I would say that I believe in EOS, ADA, NEO. All those listed are great and promising amazing projects, go look by yourself.
ethereum which I believe, but ethereum now looks bad in the eyes of investors,
and now I feel scared by holding more ethereum.
aldorexxx

Activity: 152
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:43:20 PM

I believe in Bitcoin most of all, and alternative cryptocurrencies are not so strong for me, but Neo looks like very promising and I think I will support it.
TheDarkRide

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:49:57 PM

I think ethereum is the best altcoin but to hold it forever will be impossible for me. At any point, I will sell it for sure and at the other time I will buy it as well. The other altcoin that looks so good is litecoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: