Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:30:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOIN you believe in 100%  (Read 4384 times)
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:52:26 PM

what is the one ALTCOIN you believe in that you will never sell? and why

Sad to say that but there is no altcoin which I would trust 100%.

With whatever going on currently I would say ETH is also not reliable crypto currency now a days and thus where it takes me to the bitcoin only. So no altcoins really which can help me fulfil all my needs of profits and whatever I do with them, like transacting, spending over the internet etc.

None of them grows systematically and also no surety that they might be evolving in the future.
TaofenBoy

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:54:13 PM

Never sell, this is unrealistic. Even BTC, we can choose to sell, so Altcoin should be more cautious, I think no Altcoin is worth my long-term storage. This includes ETH.
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 01:56:30 PM

I don't like to get attached to my investments but, stellar lumens, cardano and very unknown but semux will make me a rich person in 2019.   (thats why i wont sell)

Vidgenx

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:57:53 PM

Ripple. When the younger generation, who are closer to technology as policy makers, then perhaps the digital economy will dominate the global financial system, and Ripple may indeed be prepared for such an era.
tazmannia

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:55:08 PM

I believe that such a title as you say, one and no one else is worthy of Bitcoin cash. This is a coin that can take all direct and fast bitcoin transactions. This coin has a very strong development team. This coin is also mined and this coin can be an alternative to bitcoin.
sajjad100

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

Coin Hunter

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:28:53 PM

Off course I believe in altcoin. Altcoin just changed my life. I was a poor man who used to work in an ICT office as a data administrative office. My salary was really poor compare to my time and qualification. So when I heard about altcoins and cryptocurrency, I decided to quit my job and invest my full time as a crypto hunter and a bounty hunter.

Well, Now I am not a rich person but I am a happy person. I like what I earn from altcoin. So yes, I like altcoin very much.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Tilim@Tilim

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:33:03 PM

I think the EOS coin will go to the moon soon. This is a very promising network. I was going to invest. Now is a good time.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
MB2017

Activity: 182
Merit: 20

Diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:34:24 PM

It's not the case we believe or faith so we never sell it. I believe in ETH due to its application for new projects by mean for ICO. Since I have a target price like 2000$ around. When this point reaches in future I will no longer hold the ETH.
twostepsally

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 08:45:25 PM

I believe the altcoin. Before i will invest check the price then invest. It help to future saving. So i will buy the best altcoin and hold long time. If price will be high then sell the coin. Altcoin is good investment. So get the coin information. Then invest.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 08:53:03 PM

Some the ago I was thinking of From like a scam project. But did you hear the last news about the project? Tron bought bittorent software. What do you think will happens next with both projects? I expect tron coin integration to bittorent client, that is very good news. I guess it will explode on the bear market.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
Ahsanjoy

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:10:55 PM

Im pretty new with all crypto currencys exept Bitcoin wich I've been buying and selling for 1.5+. Bought my first Eth and litecoins about a month ago but now I have a couple of BTC, BTH, Ripple, Dash, Monero, NEO, MIOTA, Litecoin, Vertcoin. With most invested in BTC, NEO, Ripple and Vertcoin.
Jhonkar

Activity: 522
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:23:56 PM

I don't believe 100% of an altcoine at all but if not completely, I trust eth and neo.
acedia

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:31:15 PM

ETH  is the most popular platform on the planet for creating and launching smart contracts. Smart contracts work with code that helps support complex tasks such as exchanging property, money, or other similar assets. It also functions in the development of decentralized Autonomous organizations (DAO)
NEO  has its own unique algorithm dBFT. Unique energy savings lead to fast transactions. NEO allows users to run a decentralized application and does not work with any particular programming language, but can be created in Java, Go and C++. One of the reasons for its success is its support from the Chinese government

NEO will not be able to make a hard fork, while Ethereum has already been divided into two coins: Ethereum and Ethereum Classic. NEO functionally superior to Ethereum.
NEO is much faster when compared with Ethereum. It can hold 10,000 transactions per second, when Ethereum is only 15. This major flaw for Ethereum has led to a long-term scalability plan that can solve the problem.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:35:40 PM

Crypto sphere is a high volatile place, believing in  coin might go the other way after you make decision to buy it. But for coins I believe in 2018 are EOS, XLM and Bitcoin.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
ZAROBLYATOR

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:44:45 PM

I believe in ETH and the project's team. They always hard working, develop new updates and ETH is popular platform for ICO. I don't believe that some coins can replace ETH!
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:47:47 PM

I mainly believe privacy coin, cloakcoin, monero, and the Z series: Zencash, it's one of my favorites because it has much more than a cryptocurrency and the team has realistic ambition
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:49:49 PM

Currently, on the market of cryptocurrency, there are many altcoins and to select the potential altcoins that require the investor to have the experience and ability to analyze the indexes to find potential altcoins in order to make profitable investments.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:36:05 PM

I 100% beleive in QuarkChain because they have testnet with etherium-compatible smart contracts, sharding and thousands of TPS, they will open their code on github in the end of August, POW mainnet will be launched in the end of 2018.
PhuketSunset

Activity: 266
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:47:31 PM

OAX

They have a very good team and they keep their promises. The prototype of the platform is ready. It is made professionally. I'm waiting for the launch of OAX platform.

OAX - REAL WORLD APPLICATION OF DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGES - V1
■  Hold your own keys - Liquidity Aggregation - Open and Transparent  ■
■ ■ WebsiteTeamWPTWPProject DeckANNBounty ANN ■ ■
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

I believe in altcoins , but not all. There are a number of coins that are an anomaly for me. I do not understand how these projects have become the top projects in capitalization.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: