Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:23:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOIN you believe in 100%  (Read 4386 times)
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:36:11 AM

It is clear I will say that it is Ethereum.
Etehreum has a large community of enthusiasts.

Almost all ICOs use the Ethereum network.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:41:11 AM

In the industry, Crypto-currency can not be 100% sure, because the market is very volatile, and anything can happen to it. But nevertheless, I am afraid to never sell all the coins, but leave them for further perspectives.

abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:41:51 AM

There are so many scams altcoin so can not trust 100%.I only believe in NEO and ETH, here are the 2 altcoin that I can trust most in all altcoin, I invest a lot of altcoin in the top 100 in the coinmarket but for long term investment only NEO and ETH

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:43:43 AM

Ethereum and Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin cash is the result of hardfork from bitcoin and ethereum because of its better popularity and the dominant use of the ico project
IMHO it's very interesting reason to believe in altcoin Smiley i can enumerate two dozen of bitcoin forks and it's not advantage to survive in cryptoworld.
Miztasnow3

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:46:39 AM

My one and only coin I believe in is localcoinswap coin. The coin is a new cryptocurrency and the team is really working hard that's why i have faith that localcoinswap will be more successful in the near future.. I have strong believe in there project.
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:48:55 AM

I have many altcoins in my wallet and all of them are don't have a highest price so I will still hodl them for years because I cannot gain more profit from my hard work in it in short I cannot earn money from my work for promoting in any campaign here so what should I do is hodl them until getting to reach point that can be sold with the high price.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:29:32 AM

I think Altcoins is like a sleeping Lion, if the Lion is built with a large supply of investors, then Altcoins will rise in price.

Investors are just smart enough to attract the investors.
Ribbitforum

Activity: 487
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:35:06 AM

You Can Try @StakerToken low initial supply, POS Proof of Stake AIRDROP #12 IS LIVE ON DISCORD: https://discord.gg/uycNkve already listed to coinmarketcap.
cryptodrumz

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:09:02 PM

I strongly believe in Ethereum, Ripple and Ada, so these three altcoins are always in my portfolio. I can't afford to lack them in my portfolio for you to know how much I have believe on them.
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:04:51 PM

One of my  favourite altcoins is Cardano ( ADA ). This platform is absolutely safe, has brilliant team and it is easy to use. I will hold ADA long term and  planning to invest more in it as the price is very low now $0.09.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:23:00 AM

I recently bought odyssey and tierion. I can not say that I believe in these projects and live by them. I believe in the medium-term growth of these projects, I like the volume of trading of these coins and their significance in the community.

Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:56:31 AM

I do not believe in any altcoin 100%, may give certain percentages lower, reason being that the altcoin market is never still very matured, but there are certain coins that one could have confidence in, but this doesn't mean that there value won't go low or drop huge during a bear season, but it means that they have already been established cryptocuries with user case and have spent long in the market and are widely traded among certain exchanges such that even if their prices drop, it will will only require time to return. Eth, Neo, Ltc, Ada, XRP  are top on my choice

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
petermike

Activity: 343

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:01:16 PM

what is the one ALTCOIN you believe in that you will never sell? and why
When we have decided to invest in some Altcoins we believe in, we are not afraid of price fluctuations. I believe in ETH and DGD are two Altcoins i believe 100 percent. It has followed me from the beginning and now i keep them because i think one day i can change my life through them.
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:07:31 PM

It seems to me that now there are no projects in which I would be sure 100% of course there are those that develop and show good results, but it's all not easy, so to show what projects still have weight today, I probably would not .
Aldi blackspade team

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:09:36 PM

When we have decided to invest in some Altcoins we believe in, we are not afraid of price fluctuations. I believe in ETH and DGD are two Altcoins i believe 100 percent. It has followed me from the beginning and now i keep them because i think one day i can change my life through them.
I hope you succeed with the assets you have. we can't trust all altcoins, because some of them don't even develop in the trade market. but for ethereum I am very sure if ethereum prices will rise even though it will take a long time. now ethereum down, I bought some ethereum for my investment, and hope the end of this investment will make me happy.
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:19:16 PM

I think all kinds of altcoins has a great potential in crypto market and holding altcoins for long term will give you a great profit soon.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:40:53 PM

In the cryptocurrency market, you can not believe in a coin for 100%, because its fate can be unpredictable and you will lose all the invested money. Now I believe in XYO startup, which successfully completed its ICO a few months ago. By the end of the year, they plan to switch to their own blockchain. I 100% believe in the success of this company. HODL it!
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:34:58 AM

I just want to tell you about the teams that you should not trust. Goodwork started ICO several month ago, but they still delay real development. In additon, they would like investors to belive that they are real. HOQU is one more example of promising project with a lot of issues. They even buy bots' comments to show some activity within their topics and social media.
Minusha

Activity: 67
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:44:35 AM

I believe absolutely in Ethereum for sure (it's altcoin too), then I believe in these coins, they are seriously and showes constant development: Modum, Monero, Stipend, Alqo, Binance Coin, Nuls.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
jdnthny

Activity: 281

Futurov

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:49:00 AM

For me, The best altcoin that I always believe-in which for me I will never sell and hold for a long period of time are the ethereum and ripple due to the fact that these two altcoins are growing faster and will definitely grow bigger in terms of its market volume.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: