Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:56:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOIN you believe in 100%  (Read 4384 times)
FenixBitcoin

Activity: 41
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:40:33 PM

I'm not sure that I will not sell my altcoyin, even my favorite one. But why keep it? The vast majority of altcoyins will leave the market in the near future.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:46:44 PM

what is the one ALTCOIN you believe in that you will never sell? and why
Now is a hard time for Altcoins. The question is whether the market will survive this sample. Prices can fall. I was disappointed in ETH.
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:41:36 PM

I'm the achievers i use to believe altcoin in many ways and a 100%. A lot of altcoins that has potential and give satisfaction now a days. I have no coins to be suggested whose have a good performance but a lot of old coins have that criteria.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
BitGunner

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:45:31 PM

I believe in btc and ether as they are considered the most popular coins with the best potential. I think that they can become the main currency with time, not now but in several years this is possible
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:46:03 PM

Keep your all ripple and try to grab more. So many professionals are moving towards this coin.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
edmundo
Copper Member

Activity: 518
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:48:13 PM

I will say Ethereum, NEO and XRP in that order. The usability and acceptance of these tokens means they have a strong chance of steady growth compared to several other poorly developed projects out there. Ethereum, NEO and Ripple already have a huge market and use cases. It will do well and it will only be wise and smart by investing a bit on these projects.
jackflag

Activity: 630

Glad to see you

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:48:17 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2018, 03:34:44 PM by jackflag

I treat crypto-currency only as a tool with which you can earn money, I'm not talking about technologies that are behind crypto-currencies, I'm talking about the exchange kitchen. I know many cases when people were too fond of a tool and could not get rid of it when the price of it fell swiftly, now their investments are frozen because they do not want to sell and fix loses.
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:54:40 PM

of course I believe in altcoins but altcoins which in my opinion really have good technology
 and fundamentals, so the purpose of its formation is clear, with something good

badungs

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:17:08 PM

maybe ethereum for now, because ethereum has good fundamentals and support from a very large community. I think it's good enough to hold a long-term but other coins like ltc xrp are also pretty good to hold to be used as long-term, the coins are pretty good in the past, and just like ethereum they have good fundamentals too.
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:19:14 PM

I do not trust 100% alternative coins. It seems to me that investing in any alternative coin is a big risk. And we should be able to bypass these risks.
Liklopor

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:22:59 PM

I believe that Ethereum will always be a promising coin thanks to ICO projects.
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:28:15 PM

I don't believe there's any Altcoin that worth 100% trust we all know that investing on any crypto coin is a risk so there's no need trust rather you do research to know the coin that worth your investment that the advice I will give to you good luck!
Smitt

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:28:27 PM

Neo, Eos, and Cs coins are important to me. They have strong potential to be able to compete with products and quality in the market, until now their prices continue to grow and some investors are interested in buying them. I think the coin will rise in price next year, and I will hold it until the price soars to my long-term investment. Maybe you also have to determine the coins that you make for investment, and in 2019 I believe it will bring good luck.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:28:32 PM

I believe in Ethereum, well, surely you already know one of the best altcoins in my opinion, and right now I still hold it until Ethereum returns like the end of 2017.
Matteo.b

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:38:05 PM

We must believed that altcoin gives us more profits that to become and achievers someday. I still hoping 100% for the success of all coins that gives as satisfaction for this coming month although it was not sure. There are many coins that have potential to become successful in the future just research  on them.
sandaru

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:41:08 AM

This is not a specific question. But feel like to give you an answer. According to the my point of view, there are some several good coins in the market other than bitcoin.  I think that these give us a big benefit by holding then in the long term basis. among those, ethereum, ADA, DAN are prominent. These are only for example but there are many other good coins in the market to be bought
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:12:25 AM

This is not a specific question. But feel like to give you an answer. According to the my point of view, there are some several good coins in the market other than bitcoin.  I think that these give us a big benefit by holding then in the long term basis. among those, ethereum, ADA, DAN are prominent. These are only for example but there are many other good coins in the market to be bought
Yes, many Altcoins are great for trading, as you mentioned before. I am sure that altcoin has a bright future. because Altcoin always follows the movement of Bitcoin prices. If bitcoin experiences a price increase, then Altcoin will follow. So I only believe in Altcoin that has many communities around the world, because more and more supporters will be better for Altcoin.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:16:56 AM

I cannot name one,because i hold 3 altcoins on my folios in which I trusted that will bring fortune for me in future,these coins will never be sold until i reached my target amount of selling price

These are:

Ethereum

Dash

IOTA

Ofcourse aside from my bitcoin these three will remain holding for long time till things comes my way

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:38:11 AM

Thousands of people believed BTC and ETH. Today, when the market keep falling down, these people get no support from the teams. I consider that you are not able to trust a person or to a team, which is going to make money on you. Especially, in the cryptocurrency field, where there is huge lack of regulations.
investing in crypto does have a big risk but if it works then it is comparable to the results that will be obtained. I agree with your words that we cannot fully trust someone or team, but we can trust ourselves so don't hesitate about your choice.
Crypto investments have a big risk, especially altcoins that do not have big names and are not well known, of course I will not entrust my money to altcoins that have not been promising and we already know that the coins in the top marketcap have potential and are guaranteed, yeah that's my analysis, just trust your self for choosing dude
LoadingPage

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 01:42:05 AM

I cannot name one,because i hold 3 altcoins on my folios in which I trusted that will bring fortune for me in future,these coins will never be sold until i reached my target amount of selling price

These are:

Ethereum

Dash

IOTA

Ofcourse aside from my bitcoin these three will remain holding for long time till things comes my way

The coins you mentioned are very good and have good potential, it's only natural that you don't sell them for now because of your high dreams and beliefs if in the future it will rise high and you get big profits. I also believe Ethereum, even though I'm new here and don't understand all Altcoin. seeing great potential makes everyone strong to survive but different from people who panic and worry about seeing prices drop dramatically so they don't last long and finally release it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: