Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOIN you believe in 100%  (Read 4384 times)
DISPERADO

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:24:51 PM

100% I believe only in Bitcoin and use it as a means of accumulating capital. Of the altcoins, my favorite is Ethereum, but my opinion may change over time.

Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:53:41 PM

what is the one ALTCOIN you believe in that you will never sell? and why

the altcoin that I believe and I will never sell before the price increases $ 1 is METM, because I'm sure the METM price will be $ 1 in the future, I believe because I see the function of altcoin METM is very useful for the future. besides that, now the METM price increases greatly high even though the project hasn't been launched, so I'm sure when the project has been launched then the price will increase again.

p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:22:29 PM

There are 2 alt coins. first ETH and second EOS.
I do believe on these 2 coins. I prefer assured and stable returns. And you can only get this in long period of time. I will definitely hold these coins for long term but will sell once i will get good returns .

Curious what makes you believe in EOS when it is a pretty young project? I know that the market capitalization of this token is great, and it is on the 5th place but I do not think that it will be the best gainer.
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:23:35 PM

I repeat, maybe, but 100% I believe only in the very top of the coins. Ito except for any scam like Tron, Classic, Ripple, and so on.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:29:36 PM

The altcoin I believe 100% is STR from Staker project. Great team, awesome community, a real product behind with beta Cee Lo Dice platform already released, it has a huge potential to raise well in the future. If you're interested, just have a look to my signature for more info.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

The only crypto currency that I believe till now is bitcoin only as bitcoin is the only trusted crypto currency and no even trusted but I am also very much aware with the potential of bitcoin as from having millions of haters to millions of investors, how bitcoin has made its journey, it has made a tremendous progress after going through many ups and downs and now is in the top of Crypto ranking and secondly bitcoin has provided employment to millions of people around the world so I trusted bitcoin 100% 💯
Adrin

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:51:18 PM

In this online industry who work in cryptocurrency section as I know most of the people believe in altcoin. Cryptocurrency is always related to altcoin market. If you don't know about altcoin so you can get a dilemma for cryptocurrency because if you read the social media news and you can get lots of fake news so I suggest just analysis coin market and you can get lots of altcoin, I hope you must believe in this cryptocurrency platform.
sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:02:43 PM

Personally I 100% believe in Ethereum, Litecoin, and probably all top altcoins, because they will also grow during bull market. It is my opinion.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:19:53 PM

Personally I 100% believe in Ethereum, Litecoin, and probably all top altcoins, because they will also grow during bull market. It is my opinion.
I also think that ethereum is out of competition. If by the end of 2018 the film team can cope with its plans, namely the scaling of the block chain and the introduction of the new Cosmopolitan update, then we will see even more prospects ethereum.
thuyvy2207

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:35:14 PM

I also think that ethereum is out of competition. If by the end of 2018 the film team can cope with its plans, namely the scaling of the block chain and the introduction of the new Cosmopolitan update, then we will see even more prospects ethereum.
Before i entered the crypto market i had great faith in Bitcoin and Altcoins. It is motivating me to make money and change my life. Altcoin that i like is ETH because ETH follows me as the king of ICOS campaigns.

novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:38:28 PM

One of the highest rank altcoin for me is Zilliqa. The all-star team, product that delivers sharding in blockchain technology, great potential and mainnet till the end of the year.

Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:40:15 PM

I am not on the side of believing in one single product. It gives a false sense of reality. Be it the ETH or EOS. Yes, of course, everyone believes in top altcoins. However, you should not believe until the end. In the end, you will lose the investment.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
valetrm

Activity: 238

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

100% believe in Diffiniti, Ether and EOS. And of course, in Bitoin. Everything else is at risk. Someone more, someone less.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 09:44:20 AM

If you do not sell coins, it can already be considered collecting. But if it is meant to keep the coin for maximum benefit, then I would never have parted with bitkin and Ethereum. I believe that as the market develops, their price will be much higher than what we see now.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
Levious

Activity: 271

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:13:30 AM

If I don't sell, why should I buy it? Even BTC is being sold. Only when crypto becomes a globally recognized currency will I choose not to sell them, otherwise it will not be possible. Because our purpose is to make money,

btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:41:04 PM

If I don't sell, why should I buy it? Even BTC is being sold. Only when crypto becomes a globally recognized currency will I choose not to sell them, otherwise it will not be possible. Because our purpose is to make money,
Bitcoin is sold and purchased, if you hold the coins longer then you may be able to sell them to make more money.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 06:43:46 PM

I will hold it for more fee years. But I will not promise to hold it forever because Im not crazy Im here because we want to earn proft not to play. This is my favorite altcoin and 100 percent trust gives to ethereum coin who is the most potential altcoins.
Um Nik

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:03:14 PM

I will hold it for more fee years. But I will not promise to hold it forever because Im not crazy Im here because we want to earn proft not to play. This is my favorite altcoin and 100 percent trust gives to ethereum coin who is the most potential altcoins.
I've put a portion of money into Ethereum because I see it is being transacted frequently. Crypto is doing fine because of top coins.

easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 07:13:54 PM

I think, I'll never sell altcoin in crypto market. I make a subcoin sale to make a good price. Why? Then to buy at a lower price. So the amount of subcoin in my wallet increases. I am increasing the capital by trading.
I have not heard of a subcoin before. What is the difference between a subcoin and a Altcoin?
The odds of making money on Ethereum is about 70%.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 03:27:13 AM

The purpose of investing in altcoin is to bring profits to yourself. When the value of the altcoin is up to the ideal price, I will sell it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: