Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:36:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOIN you believe in 100%  (Read 4384 times)
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:28:45 PM

Well, I spent a lot of time looking at fundamentals and this is what i get.
Ethereum, Monero, litecoin, binance, 0x, Icon, Sonm.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:32:30 PM

what is the one ALTCOIN you believe in that you will never sell? and why

There is no altcoin I believe 100% will be a good performer during the whole future, but I think ZEN is a good one

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:35:46 PM

I don't believe it to 100% because it's just the same going to kill me. Crypto is easy to change quickly, then there is no specific altcoin that can make believe it's just that I believe there altc which can give profit if we are good at looking for opportunities.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:29:53 PM

There is no altcoin i cannot sell, byt i can just consider how long i would hold before selling or that i might keep some for future purpose,  perhaps just as reference.
mika1977

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:23:01 AM

There are no such altcoins, all of them are not stable yet and have great risks. You can never sell only bitcoin at the moment
sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:05:14 PM

There are many altcoins that will give good profits in the long run. But the market is not stable and the situation in the project team may change at any time. I consider etherium to be the best altcoin.

kincit88

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:12:04 PM

I really believe with ethereum and will hold ethereum atleast for 2 years from now. The reason why i want to hold ethereum for a long term is because their blockchain concept is the future of this world, but it just my opinion..
Meycell

Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:38:29 PM

If I don't sell, why should I buy it? Even BTC is being sold. Only when crypto becomes a globally recognized currency will I choose not to sell them, otherwise it will not be possible. Because our purpose is to make money,
Bitcoin is sold and purchased, if you hold the coins longer then you may be able to sell them to make more money.
to be honest I was very trusting that Altcoin is indeed very able to generate more profits and by increasing its development capable of being my motivation to continue to have Altcoin and support its development.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:35:29 AM

I do not trust 100% altcoin industry. Because all the subcoin projects will not succeed. Many altcoin projects scam. I prefer to invest if the altcoin project mission is solid and reliable. Investors do not invest without trust. So advertising and product are very important.

Why don't you trust altcoins? Among such a large number of coins, there are several very profitable coins for investment, for example: Credits, On.Live, KickCoin. Take a look at them, I'm sure you will change your mind.
daviidalpert

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:45:11 AM

I don't know 100% of the altcoin.Many altcoins are scams, they are just for money.Although they are profitable.But the risk is too great, causing many people to lose their btc.
dubynin1990

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:02:12 AM

I believe in NEO, for me this is the best altcon. I conducted private analysis and it can tell that NEO is the most promising altcon, its price is now reduced because of the ban on cryptocurrencies in China, but as soon as this pressure will weaken NEO skyrocket.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:00:53 PM

The altcoin that I believe in 100 percent is ethereum. There is no other altcoin in the market which can boast of the kind of potential that ethereum has. It is the altcoin that when you invest in you be sure that the coin is always going to have value and you can sure that you are going to make money from the coin when it bulls as long as you are willing to be patient and wait for the coin to do well
r_delossa

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:03:55 PM

Yes there is one. And it is Ethereum. I believe in this coin and hope that one day it will take the crown of the crypto currencies market. Ethereum is very unique and easy to use and I am making transactions and participating in ICOs only by using Ethereum.
trash321

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:09:16 PM

I think that it is imperative to find out which project is currently in trend and which project continues to be popular not only because of the HYIP, but also because of its development, which is being carried out efficiently and quickly.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:19:10 PM

Yes there is one. And it is Ethereum. I believe in this coin and hope that one day it will take the crown of the crypto currencies market. Ethereum is very unique and easy to use and I am making transactions and participating in ICOs only by using Ethereum.
Through these year Ethereum is the coin which I truly beleive about. With the price of ethereum it can always can grow. I agree it is very easy to use it’s platform until this time. It can survive with the support of the users.
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:21:11 PM

It is definitely ETH. I always trade and invest in ETH. It really is a great altcoin and I'm just loyal to it. You can see the sign that it's very potential that is the second-place race between XRP and ETH. Both altcoins are good but ETH can pump more strongly. That shows they have a very large fund to pump and I hope it will repeat again.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:13:39 PM

I keep Ethereum and of course I believe in it, and for a long time I will not sell , but of course at certain moments when the price is very high I will sell of course

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:35:12 PM

If I don't sell, why should I buy it? Even BTC is being sold. Only when crypto becomes a globally recognized currency will I choose not to sell them, otherwise it will not be possible. Because our purpose is to make money,
Bitcoin is sold and purchased, if you hold the coins longer then you may be able to sell them to make more money.
I had a lot more benefit from Altcoin. so I'm very confident with the development of the Altcoin that carries such a huge advantage and make progress so much against the odds upside. so I rely on Altcoin for huge profits in the future.

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:47:18 PM

Nah! No altcoin I trust 100% because most of them are severely going down! Even ethereum is at the floor right now. I thought it will become a future for altcoin in the year 2018 but what happened for the past few months is a real devastation. Many ICOs listed from exchange that are extremely low than its ico price. No altcoin seems to be true for me. I gave a rate of 95% but not complete to all.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
cahkalem

Activity: 562

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:05:27 PM

what did you mean by will never sell ?
because all people here will sell their assets if hit their target price ,,,
i hold eth for long term.but, when the price of ethereum hit my target price, i will sell my ethereum, as soon as possible  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: