Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:26:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOIN you believe in 100%  (Read 4382 times)
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:28:43 PM

100% believe in them, because these altcoins have already given large percentages,and I believe that they can give even greater prospects, in General, the future for them,as there are real technologies that will benefit the world,and will give a leap to strong development

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
I Choo?

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:34:20 PM

If you call Ethereum altcoin,it is.It has already proven its reliability time.And RPX.I think it`s safety.

suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:53:39 PM

from the beginning I believed in Ethereum coins for the long term but it is not that easy we will believe the coins we buy 100% will continue to grow well. It has been proven at this time that Ethereum is a coin that is memorized with long-term potential but eventually falls and is rivaled by Ripple. so basically I can't find the right coin because the waves make the coins unstable.
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

for altcoin i'm never 100% trust and believe they  keep alive, but for my reference i just follow a top 10 Altcoin in coinmarketcap

wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:20:03 PM

i have faith in NANO but i don't hold any of them.
I like to see how NANO have a progress more and more

Tozex

Powered by,
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:30:25 PM

Definitely, ETHEREUM is the only altcoin that i can blindly trust. But there is one thing , that you said , i feel is completely wrong- to never sell the coin you believe in. I think we all are here to trade and earn. If you are not selling the coin you think is the best, you are just wasting your time.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
Kolikalex55

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

simply getting the job done

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:32:36 PM

My choice Ethereum I believe in it due to the fact that it has a unique technology and an excellent team of developers. There is a potential for development !

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:42:03 PM

My choice Ethereum I believe in it due to the fact that it has a unique technology and an excellent team of developers. There is a potential for development !
in any case, if the question concerns ethereum or stellar, then I really trust these platforms and these coins. Perhaps under other circumstances I would risk much more, but in the current state of the cryptocurrency market I avoid investing in other coins.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:44:10 PM

i still believe in smart contract protocol especially ethereum eos and tezos those protocol will change our daily life forever good luck for evry one hodling them not financial advice
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:20:59 AM

XRP XLM will always get my money, and NANO is really cheap right now. Last time it hit under a dollar it spiked to more than $4.50 pretty quickly.
hungafub
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:30:05 AM

XLM and XRP are the only reason my portfolio isn't complete down right now. I started investing at a terrible time (towards the end of Dec 2017), but bought good amounts of XLM and XRP when they are close to their low points later in the year. I think both of these are going to have a really good year in 2019, even if the market stays relatively stagnant.
iSparta

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:00:05 PM

I believe that Monero is the most reliable and good coin in the cryptocurrency market. She is trusted by many users who value Monero for anonymity. The project team is fighting for the decentralization of this coin, and every six months it conducts hard forks, aimed at ousting the ASICs. This coin has been around for a long time and is well capitalized.
mine2slow

Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:19:28 AM

For me, this remains altcoins NEO, I believe in him more than in bitcoin. I believe that the Chinese market will flood us with new projects on the blockchain NEO. This will cause tremendous growth and worldwide recognition as Etherium.
I support your choice, but I think if NEO moons higher than any other altcoin, you will sell it to make huge profit. I don't believe it is wise to hold on to coins if we can make fortune on them.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:18:16 PM

right now i believe in bitcoin/eth 100%. i believe that they will exist a long time, but i don't know what will be the price of them, that's why I'm buying more crypto except bitcoin and eth

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:59:44 PM

Horizen is one of the altcoins I truly believe in. It has proven records for working hard on its platform and made a significant improvement for the crypto community. The team is dedicated to making ZEN mass adopted.

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:23:56 AM

For me, this remains altcoins NEO, I believe in him more than in bitcoin. I believe that the Chinese market will flood us with new projects on the blockchain NEO. This will cause tremendous growth and worldwide recognition as Etherium.
I support your choice, but I think if NEO moons higher than any other altcoin, you will sell it to make huge profit. I don't believe it is wise to hold on to coins if we can make fortune on them.
I am very confident with Altcoin 100%. because I did get a lot of advantage through investment and trade from Altcoin. so this fundamental al proof that Altcoin is indeed a very capable to generate trust in many more advantages that made him a mainstay of coins.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:25:45 AM

what is the one ALTCOIN you believe in that you will never sell? and why
i think i can say taht i believe in tehereum one hindred per cent thpugh now it may seem a little bit stupod but i lpve it
Tonstar

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:26:23 AM

I am very confident with Altcoin 100%. because I did get a lot of advantage through investment and trade from Altcoin. so this fundamental al proof that Altcoin is indeed a very capable to generate trust in many more advantages that made him a mainstay of coins.
neo is really good and i hope that it will stay this way for a long long time since jow we believe in neo and it deserves it
liansehao

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:29:37 AM

I choose ETH, all we know ETH have a large community. Many new platform which makes ETH as a pedestal, and if we see in the marketcap rank, ETH has the second highest ranking. Usually, with the large community which have by a coin/token, it is likely that the value of a token/coin will be lost and has no value at all.
But the price of ETH is not good now, it is in the down trend. I am afraid that it will disappear in near future.
pochinkin_77

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:31:25 AM

what is the one ALTCOIN you believe in that you will never sell? and why
i think that there are atbleast ten of them of such altcoins i mean and i can not chose only one form that gorgeous list
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: