Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:28:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now?  (Read 4320 times)
holtzmann

Activity: 179
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:43:01 AM

There are a few factors. First of all, ETF, for sure. A significant hype around ETF introduction makes the market more volatile and any negative news about ETF take the prices down. It’s important to understand that the implementation is a long process. One company's refuse to introduce ETF doesn’t mean the same for other companies. In addition, current market downtrends may be related to national regulations. Also, so-called whales, guys with a lot of money, want to buy at very low prices and by doing that they change the market. Be ready for jumps by the end of the year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:45:24 AM

is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?
The market is donw right now is simply because there are still countries who still do not accept bitcoin, that is why we are losing investors and supporters in every upcoming project. I think there are now only few people who don't believe in cryptocurrency anymore because most all of their holdings are in a very low price.
and we have good news till now after cryptocurrency market attack FUD for months since early year.so investor still worry about their money if investing bitcoin or altcoin right now.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:02:40 AM

Big whales just waiting?

I think the market is going down right now because a lot of countries are banning cryptocurrency and there are a lot of false saying that cryptocurrency is just a scheme to trick people to invest their money, which is not true. That is why we are losing a lot of investors.
Yes in this year many countries decide to banned bitcoin and  investor in that countries sell their asset because they don't want to against their goverment, it give a big affect to the market, because of that the market continue to go down and people start to be affraid to invest because they can't seeing a bright future in crypto.
investor worry about their money if they still investing in cryptocurrency meanwhile their government issue red policy.so this is why legalization and taxes is important for us.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
gonzadz77

Activity: 82

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:28:13 AM

the rise and fall of crypto coin prices, is very much influenced by trading activities. so in my opinion the reason prices go down is because the supply of coins is a lot, and demand is lacking. too many traders and investors who sell their coins, the reason for the price of coins is falling now.
Current value of Bitcoin is in the figure of 6k US dollar which is a low value if we compare it with its average price then it is a very low value and is best for investment right now so we have to proceed for it now so as to get it on low price. Using less resources to buy in large quantity is the right strategy to have more in numbers and you will have its benefits in bull market.   
In my opinion the problem is with the market manipulation which cause for downstream of the price. Due to manipulation people do not invest their money in bitcoin and due to low demand the price is also low. When more and more people invest in bitcoin the demand will increase and so will the price. I don’t think that there is any other reason for low price of bitcoin.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 02:05:58 PM

Hehe, this thread is active again due to Bearish Market on yesterday. Well, I feel the feelings of holder about this situation, it's very complicated.

Why do you think the market is down right now?

"Hmm, I think yes, we are waiting for good regulation of bitcoin in any country but some countries has banned bitcoin, you can check the article about this in here."

Big whales just waiting?
"I just imagined as Big Whales, hmm, yes I would wait for ETF decision at the end of September before buy more assets, hehe."

"Not all, it's up to the person, I think we must be more careful in choosing assets, so that's why we need this forum to discussions."

"Maybe yes, but it's not too influential, China has banned cryptocurrency for a long time but market still fluctuating."

"But I think, current situation is normal in cryptocurrency world's, this is an advantage of the cryptocurrency market. We can get more profit in a short time, but we can lose profit in a short time, It's up to the intelligence of that person to handle or face both situation." IMO
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:46:05 PM

The crypto market still lacks positive developments to push the prices up and many investors are waiting for some good news before putting their funds on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. FUDs and report on price manipulations also makes the prices to fall further. Crypto regulations is seem unavoidable and many countries are planning to impose it to protect their people from scams and illegal use of bitcoin.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 02:57:56 PM

I don't think that market is down right now because the price rally in the last quarter of last year was the result of the involvement of the big whales and institutional investors. However, the correction definitely helped Bitcoin not only to stabilize but also to grow in the long run. The volatility taking place in this sector is completely normal as far as the user base is growing day by day.
milkiWay45

Activity: 54
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

The market is slightly up now, but anyway it is changing constantly and that is not a surprise.
Like a half an hour ago ETH cost 197$ and now it's traded for 213$6 according to Coin360.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:17:42 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2018, 04:11:01 PM by reda

It not easy to guess. If bitcoin decrease in marketplace that time price will be increased. Then people will be waiting for the price increase. So people check the price day by day. Time to change the price. Careful to invest. It best coin. So don't wast and lose it. If the price is down. Don't sell it. Wait for the price high then sell it. So people always use the price down. So people check the price every time. So people before sell and buy check the market price.
jaxteller

Activity: 78

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2018, 05:22:25 PM

The 2017 hype is slowly but surely dying, as a result the market is not as high as 2017. I just hope it gets back to a nice level. I assume this will be in 2019 as 2018 is almost over. Let's all wait and see.
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:18:55 PM

I'm sure that the situation is very beneficial to someone. And while it does not change, we will observe such a market.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:29:53 PM

Firstly, there is a tremendous manipulation in order to throw off all weak players and at the right time to fully purchase huge amounts of cryptocurrency and make a huge profit. Secondly, a lot of people have already raised good money at the expense of cryptocurrency and newcomers do not particularly strive to invest because the market has been falling for a long time, because they have no experience. Thirdly, a lot of negative news is knocking down many investors.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 06:55:47 PM

Big whales just waiting?

One of the main reasons for the current oppressed state of the market is that whales are still waiting. They want the holders to sell more of their bitcoins. Only after that they will massively buy them and bitcoin will grow rapidly in value. The intrigue is whether such growth at the end of the year, as everyone expects, or the growth of bitcoin is still deliberately delayed for some time. However, in this case, the popularity of bitcoin can cause a significant drop due to this, whales are at risk of overplaying the stick.

Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:14:44 PM

Cryptocurrencies is down probably because institutional investors and moneybags are waiting to see some sort of regulations before coming onboard. Also, different regulations and bans especially in Asia with large population is another challenge but I believe this would ease of with time and the market will pick up again.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:18:05 PM

Lots of Negative news about cryptocurrency and countries regulations against  crypto and Bitcoin a major cause to bearish since the begining  of this year, Lots of  investors are scared and others are dumping as there are lots  of panic sellers, sure this will be over soon.
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:30:46 PM

Bitcoin price has its own cycle, we witness the accumulation phase that follows the big bull, it might be prolonged period, but the sure thing is that it will surpass the previous ATH again, no other reason for the market drop, big whales are controlling the price, waiting for people who bought the top to sell, then we start new cycle.
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:10:16 PM

Big whales just waiting?

I think the market is going down right now because a lot of countries are banning cryptocurrency and there are a lot of false saying that cryptocurrency is just a scheme to trick people to invest their money, which is not true. That is why we are losing a lot of investors.
This is indeed a bad year for Crypto because since the beginning of the year there have been a lot of negative news about cryptocurrency, then many countries have banned crypto, making investors hesitant to invest. As a result, now the coin price in the market is very low.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 12:46:43 AM

I don't think that price would go lower then it is right now around 5500-6000$, it went higher which is a good sign, it could be a potenital grow back, which means we can expect growth in next half of the year. And as I've heard from a lot of analytics the last point when you can see the bottom price was exactly 6000$.
We can’t say for sure previously, but we’d better to think and act positively. Actually with the current situation of the whole market, we  kind of hard for giving any prediction. The number of new member has taken part in crypto market is probably increasing every single day. Perhaps some of them don’t have much experience and skills, plus to the lack of knowledge and that sort of things, they would be sensitive with the current fluctuation, they may be afraid of losing and then panic selling is their choice. That leads to the decrease of market.
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 01:49:08 AM

Question of whether or not the direction of the market is up or down is the most busy question in our minds these days. but if despite everything there will a drop in the price of bitcoin, what can be done except waiting for it to get better.
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:02:45 AM

In my opinion this is due to what happened early this year, when most of the big investors in the cryptoworld suddenly pulls back most if not all of their investments out of the market, the cryptoworld just went collapsing and the market is now struggling to get back what it has lost. I think its gonna take some time before the cryptoworld can regain its name and the trust of the investors.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: