Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:39:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now?  (Read 4320 times)
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:58:11 AM

is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?
All the things you mentioned matters in a huge dip. But these dips can be giid for big whales. Even the creator of LTC exolains to purchase bitcoins in the bear market. This is because the popularity for bitcoins should again come back to really get a exciting price ahead. Peoples actually do believe in cryptos but considering the currenct market volume they are mostly panic selling their coins to stay away from huge loss.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prokerduit

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:43:12 AM

Big whales just waiting?

if in my opinion the problem is not only in Asia but in some European countries it is certainly like America. however, some European countries have also begun to allow bitcoin or crypto currency to exist, so in my opinion crypto currnecy will surely continue to grow. maybe it's now the worst condition.
cryptounicorn

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:03:09 AM

Big whales just waiting?

if in my opinion the problem is not only in Asia but in some European countries it is certainly like America. however, some European countries have also begun to allow bitcoin or crypto currency to exist, so in my opinion crypto currnecy will surely continue to grow. maybe it's now the worst condition.

One of the biggest reason IMHO is price fixing. Those who bought BTC in 2017, sold it already and fied their profits. Many traders and investors are looking for better prices currently to reenter the market.
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:17:51 AM

I don't think that price would go lower then it is right now around 5500-6000$, it went higher which is a good sign, it could be a potenital grow back, which means we can expect growth in next half of the year. And as I've heard from a lot of analytics the last point when you can see the bottom price was exactly 6000$.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:10:42 AM

Big whales just waiting?

I think market down for several months because most peoples panic with negative news. Right now many peoples start to ignore negative news, its start from ETF rejection that dont give big impact to market movement. Hopely after this, market will recover and reach highes market cap again

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
shushanika

Activity: 102
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:23:07 AM

I am also uncertain of the whole development, I guess we really have to wait for new money to come in, I wonder why the whales did not buy when we were at the bottom around 6k...I guess even the whales got burned in this cycle and have less equitity.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:24:47 AM

The situation in the market is not encouraging, and there is no single factor that influences the market. Market conditions depend on a combination of factors that currently do not contribute to price increases.
sakrosak

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:23:55 AM

of course because many investors sell their bitcoin, maybe bitcoin has started to lose investors because many investors are frustrated with the bear market that lasts very long.
tepakpak

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:31:50 AM

If the market goes down, there is a clear decline in investors, maybe it's because of the frequent occurrence of negative news on bitcoin that raises doubts.
Jating

Activity: 2926
Merit: 808

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:21:15 PM

If the market goes down, there is a clear decline in investors, maybe it's because of the frequent occurrence of negative news on bitcoin that raises doubts.

But we can't really eliminate those FUD's. Its part of a free market. What investors should do its validate every news that seen or heard and not just believed on them. That's why weak hands is out, and the strong survived, because those strong hands are smart and they know that staying in the market even in a bearish one, will give them a lot of potential profits in the end.

of course because many investors sell their bitcoin, maybe bitcoin has started to lose investors because many investors are frustrated with the bear market that lasts very long.

I personally think that not all investors are frustrated. In fact, most of them stayed because they adjusted and reacted to the market. They might not be holding, but probably doing some day trading keeping them inside the ecosystem.
meritbygrace

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:34:44 PM

Why! I have eyes and can see that the market down right now..You could see figure drop..
Flagship11

Activity: 853
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:41:07 PM

I think the market is being hesitant right now.
I was watching a segment last night on television and they had a hedge fund advisor go on record saying Bitcoin will not sink below $7,000 but will got to $10,000 first.
Well clearly he was wrong since today it is below $7000.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:59:30 PM

Big whales just waiting?

There are simply too many factors, but the whales are not waiting, whales recognize that this is the perfect opportunity to buy as many coins as possible so they are not going to let this opportunity go, but then you may ask yourself, if that is the case why the price is not going up? And that is not happening because the whales are taking their time, they do not want to make the price of coins more expensive because then they will have to pay a bigger price to get those coins.
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:32:25 PM

It is also expected that the wind will accelerate the market. Maybe wait more time. Maybe it's playing a psychological game. Then when the investors panic, then it again captures the whole market. I think so.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:39:39 PM

The situation in the market is not encouraging, and there is no single factor that influences the market. Market conditions depend on a combination of factors that currently do not contribute to price increases.
It is a usual event happen even outside crypto. Though a lot of factors affecting its trend but it won't make market totally fall deeper. It only happens that some coins may not recover because they might not be in demand in the market and people can't find it as usable coin, though.
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:42:37 PM

Just a wait and see game. A lot of hesitations from investors.
Nanot

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:48:47 PM

Big whales just waiting?

Yes crypto will existing even now but since it is on the  low price level it also makes people be confused around it but i can say that cryptos will had a recovery  because i know that in the near future crypto currencies or such a digital and electronic money will existing so that all of that will be around by it. It is possible to increas its price again..all we need to do is to wait in the perfect time in a short period of time.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:00:12 PM

There are simply too many factors, but the whales are not waiting, whales recognize that this is the perfect opportunity to buy as many coins as possible so they are not going to let this opportunity go, but then you may ask yourself, if that is the case why the price is not going up? And that is not happening because the whales are taking their time, they do not want to make the price of coins more expensive because then they will have to pay a bigger price to get those coins.

I concur. Whales are the most responsible for the current downtrend in the market these days. They're experts in manipulating prices and spreading FUD to obtain coins at cheaper prices, for quick profit grabs once everything rises back up again. In some point, governments have also influenced in the distrust of people around the world against cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum, but Whales have been all over this again and again.

There's a cycle in this, as it has been shown in the past years of Bitcoin's upsurge in the market. Every time Bitcoin rises in value, other altcoins do the same and they stay like that for quite some time. But, when Bitcoin starts to fall, and altcoins follow, the period for their recoveries is usually slow, making many investors desperate. In my case, I wouldn't worry that much about the recent bear market (although prices have been rising in small increments lately), as it's something normal related to cryptocurrency. There are huge prospects for Bitcoin in the long term, as there's room for growth to allow any people around the world to transact in a digital ledger that's free from middleman.

Eventually, once Bitcoin upgrades to the Lightning Network, and other altcoins follow, people will demand them more than anything else in life, causing a huge bull market within crypto land. With Bitcoin's limited supply, deflationary model, incomparable security, and strong branding, I'm sure that it'll rise to levels that were never imagined. Wink

umrohyuk

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:39:05 PM

I don't really understand why for almost a year the market has a tendency to drop and down. It seems just stay on the track, the increase is not significant.  I ever read that Securities and Exchange Commission/SEC of United States are investigating the stock exchange of bitcoin and other crypto currencies. That commission investigated how the Initial Coin Offering woks which doesn't use global regulation of exchange. That might be the factors causes the market down.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:13:10 PM

Big whales just waiting?

Most of the time it is just due to people's supply and demand with some of us holding it helps to maintain the price on the market while some noobs keep on selling during this bear trend it doesn't help to pump the market, they were just making it worst.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: