Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:23:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you think the market is down right now?  (Read 4320 times)
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:28:01 PM

Many thinks is a reason why market is down like fud news,market manipulation and etc. But we don't need to affected to that bad things much better to hold to our belief instead of being affected to some bad news. If we are real cryptocians we can't be affected about bad things but we continue what our goals.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Angna27

Activity: 406

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 01:17:38 AM

We always see how the market's condition right now.. its always been red and for us to know when this is going to be change we never know.. we're only hoping that there will be chnages in the coming days so that all of us would be happy then and may benefit to what expect for out profit.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |
   DISCORD    |  TELEGRAM
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 02:40:05 AM

is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?
all that you convey is a factor that can influence the development of crypto currencies in my opinion the development of crypto currencies depends on the investor itself and for conditions like today it requires confidence and patience of course as the most important capital
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:46:10 AM

I think people are being careful right now because of the sudden spike in bitcoin price on December 2017 and most people are selling because they are in panic mode and selling bitcoin will never recover. Good news are spreading around the globe and i think investors are just waiting for an etf approval to start investing in crypto.

S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:01:49 AM

is it all that is going on with regulations?

Big whales just waiting?

People do not believe in crypto anymore?

is it trouble in some countries in ASIA with laws and regulations?
all that you convey is a factor that can influence the development of crypto currencies in my opinion the development of crypto currencies depends on the investor itself and for conditions like today it requires confidence and patience of course as the most important capital
Also we can see at this year's many outstanding bad news so make the price of Crypto be down
and it's hard to rise again. But I am sure it will end soon and the market situation will be recovered and improved.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:28:24 PM

I think the market is down due to the psychology of people, most people are psychologically waiting for the market signs increase. For a long time, most people continued to wait, even have negative psychology. They will either Hodl or sell, and do not want to invest at the moment.

Yes, many people start to worry about the prices of the cryptocurrencies. Naturally, they take a decision to sell their tokens and Bitcoins. It can affect the prices.
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:28:41 AM

Current market conditions seem to be not good because I see a lot of bad news circulating and trying to make traders panic and after that the price of bitcoin at the exchange falls and makes the price of other cryptocurrency cheap.
make trader panic was the way to get cheap price on market.spreading fud and make beginner investors panic and fear was war psychology commonly happen in crypto market.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:51:25 AM

I think it's not a question of how crypto prices decrease, but what we have to do so crypto can get the ATH price back.
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:11:22 AM

I think it's not a question of how crypto prices decrease, but what we have to do so crypto can get the ATH price back.
what action we should have to do , so dont ask again why market down.if we want all crypto price recovered we should do usefull action to help it.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:07:46 AM

Current market conditions seem to be not good because I see a lot of bad news circulating and trying to make traders panic and after that the price of bitcoin at the exchange falls and makes the price of other cryptocurrency cheap.

That's what's happening now, and there's nothing we could do about it. Whales, governments, and even mainstream news have taken the opportunity to destroy Bitcoin by either spreading FUD or manipulating prices. As a result, many newbies are panic selling their Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, since they believe that such are going to die. While that's not true, most people make quick decisions based on FUD instead of real facts.

As such, that's reason why the market is down right now. Despite this, there are still believers (like me) which don't sell their coins no matter what. Given that Bitcoin was designed to become scarcer every 4 years, there's a high probability that its prices will rise to new All-time-highs, causing other cryptocurrencies to behave in the same manner. Therefore, I think that smart people would buy coins at their cheapest price yet (which is now) before the market goes back to normal again. Smiley

fauzan Ichsan

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:15:01 AM

what action we should have to do , so dont ask again why market down.if we want all crypto price recovered we should do usefull action to help it.
we know prices are formed from demand and supply. of course if we want prices to rise, demand must be increased. we can invest even a little, but if implemented simultaneously it will certainly have a good effect

Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:35:06 AM

we know prices are formed from demand and supply. of course if we want prices to rise, demand must be increased. we can invest even a little, but if implemented simultaneously it will certainly have a good effect

Yes if we can invite more investors that would be a great help the market. For now market is down because many are losing trust and most of them sold their coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to: