Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 01:17:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ATM's  (Read 1002 times)
Loki11

Activity: 38
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:37:48 PM

I use these ATM's quiet a lot for now there was no problem with buying and selling BTC. The only problem I hit was that some ATM's haven't got too much cash Smiley and that is hard to find these cryptocurrency ATM's, so I help myself with sites that provide me location of ATM's. I used these ATM's in a lot of large Europe cities and in some US cities too.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:42:30 PM

bitcoin ATM will be very popular in the future, why? i think in the future there are many people that use bitcoin and cryptocurrency, if they want to change their money into bitcoin or change their bitcoin to money, they can use the bitcoin ATM that will available in all country in the world. so in the future, there are no exchanger right now

Btc powered atm's are now already a hit and alot of countries were already installing them  .

they can be found usually on major cities but the only down side is that many people are still doubting to use them . i understand them because they are only considering the risk of what can volatility do their funds .I guess what we need right now is stability and that is the only patch in order to attract alot of users and potential investors  
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:00:52 AM

Every year more Atms are getting added most of the Atms are in Usa and European and followed by Asian countries like Japan and South Korea .
Lannie25

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:35:14 AM

I think bitcoin ATM's is not safe at all for me because some of the hackers can easily access your ATM's because they are expert in this field and from that they can easily steel your money.
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 11:03:12 AM

maybe or even not possible if bitcoin has an ATM, it will certainly make it easier for us to use bitcoin

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:23:02 PM

bitcoin ATM will be very popular in the future, why? i think in the future there are many people that use bitcoin and cryptocurrency, if they want to change their money into bitcoin or change their bitcoin to money, they can use the bitcoin ATM that will available in all country in the world. so in the future, there are no exchanger right now
Many Bitcoin ATMs will be created if bitcoin users in that area cover a large number. or in other words
the adoption in that area is very large. and in the future it will be the exchange that will have the ATM system itself
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:43:13 PM

it seems that ATM does not provide bitcoin, I think the type is different if bitcoin is used as access in ATM, I don't think it is right if I use debit money
goaldigger

Activity: 2380
Merit: 357

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:50:37 PM

We dont have any bitcoin ATMs here in my country but our crypto application can function the same. We can convert our crypto earnings into fiat and withdraw it into whatever local atm or banks we like. I didnt bother about the security since i trust my third party app and our local banks.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 01:51:23 PM

maybe or even not possible if bitcoin has an ATM, it will certainly make it easier for us to use bitcoin

We hear a lot on Bitcoin ATM's. It is widely being installed across the world and people started using it which is helpful for people to convert their currencies to btc and vice versa in ATM. This will be helpful for people and already countries like USA,Europe, Japan and south Korean has installed ATM's in their big cities.

Am I spamming? Report me!
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1316
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:46:17 PM

I have not used bitcoin ATMs as there are none in my country. In fact, when an exchange tried to start bitcoin ATM in my country, the founders where jailed.

However, there are certain problems associated with bitcoin ATMs in my opinion. The primary being the wait time which means that for withdrawing cash with bitcoin, you will have to wait for some time till the transaction gets confirmed.

Signature available for rent
Olayinka225

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:05:12 PM

Bitcoin ATM machine of the most impressive things that has happened to crypto world space because it has it's own advantages for it users to those countries that has already gotten it.

And again, for the banks to be using and managing there own ATM machines for there own customers, I don't see a problem with it's management and security for crypto users as well.
kelz1
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:14:27 PM

These are being deployed everywhere in south america now, it is easier and cheaper to use these atms than western union etc. even though their atm fees are ridiculously high.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
jaymorrow

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:38:54 PM

In Czech Republic we have our Bitcoin ATM by Arbolet.net - check video how it work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_XVKM1VfB4
Berthrine

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:42:23 PM

In Czech Republic we have our Bitcoin ATM by Arbolet.net - check video how it work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_XVKM1VfB4

What fee do you take when a person buys bitcoins?
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 12:45:34 PM

I have seen many Bitcoin ATMs posted on social media and to be honest it is really a good effort to the community that wanted to make a mass adaption to all and it helps promote bitcoin to all. I love to see actual bitcoin ATMs in my own eyes in actual form and really hoping it will be available in Asian countries so that everyone will be more interested joining the train and embracing bitcoin craze.

@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:56:40 PM

In my country there was attempt of btc atm installation in bengaluru,india by a famous exchange unocoin but it was seized by police as there is no legal framework in the constitution. Btc atm will only be allowed where government have approved it or have rules or regulation regarding virtual currencies.but i think as blockchain and crypto knowledge is spreading, in future we will see crypto atm at work but i think it would be crypto to fiat just like we have different crypto cards rather than solely atm for crypto.
bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:59:19 PM

At my place we still have no bitcoin atm. Im very support this effort so bitcoin will be famous again by it user. This way more and more peoples will know bitcoin and would try to invest in bitcoin.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:26:14 PM

it could be this is the first step that indeed needs to be expanded in every country where some people use bitcoin as a search for additional income or in terms of investing which indeed can make it easier for users to process their currency unit of common currency - each of their respective countries - .
Ntr..

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:34:01 PM

yes ,i saw the first bitcoin ATM  of india in Bangalore airport ..which i felt good seeing that and it will spread the importance of the cryptocurrency to the whole country ... and now it is useful for the people to withdraw there money easily. Cheesy
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:59:22 PM

In fact, I have little experience with bitcoin ATM which I easily convert my bitcoin in fiat. But, I prefer to use my online wallet which I can also convert bitcoin into fiat. This kind of machine will help all people who have bitcoin so if they need to have fiat they can use this machine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: