Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:28:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ATM's  (Read 993 times)
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 08:27:26 AM

In fact, I have little experience with bitcoin ATM which I easily convert my bitcoin in fiat. But, I prefer to use my online wallet which I can also convert bitcoin into fiat. This kind of machine will help all people who have bitcoin so if they need to have fiat they can use this machine.
It's helpful if you are travelling in different countries, but since I don't love to travel, ATM is not really that important to me as I can directly
transfer my money from my local exchange to my bank account. With the increasing no. of ATM, this would help to attract the curiosity of the people, eventually they'll learn about crypto currency.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
valentin68

Activity: 459
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 01:35:43 PM

In Bucuresti, Romania, there are 9 or 10 Bitcoin ATMs, in Romania there are 30 Bitcoin ATMs.
 In Bucuresti you can buy Bitcoin in about every food store, every Supermarket.

One can pay with his NFC smartphone on every Food Store and Supermarket in Bucuresti.

BTMBitcoinVN

Activity: 90
Merit: 17

Largest BTM network in Vietnam

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 07:27:58 AM

A good idea. Bitcoin ATM, that would be Bitcoin's future. When it is recognized by the world, of course this will happen without any thought.
Everyone can withdraw cash at ATMs that use credit cards with BTC to trade, which is really convenient, useful for life. I believe this will become a reality.

Agree. Making cryptocurrency connected with real paper money is the first step in making it global.
Psychical money is here to stay for several years to come, might as well make it compatible with crypto to kickstart the takeover.

BTM Department - BitcoinVN - https://bitcoinvn.io/ [Vietnam's premier Bitcoin Exchange Service] - https://btm.bitcoinvn.io/ - www.twitter.com/BitcoinATMHCMC
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 07:35:03 AM

A few years ago when you could get 0.06 for £20 I tried one out just for the experience, It was smooth and very quick although the 6% charge was a bit much.  There are many more options nowadays to get some bitcoin, I would like to try the reverse btc to fiat but I guess the fee will be quite high?
BTMBitcoinVN

Activity: 90
Merit: 17

Largest BTM network in Vietnam

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2019, 07:35:53 AM

In fact, I have little experience with bitcoin ATM which I easily convert my bitcoin in fiat. But, I prefer to use my online wallet which I can also convert bitcoin into fiat. This kind of machine will help all people who have bitcoin so if they need to have fiat they can use this machine.
It's helpful if you are travelling in different countries, but since I don't love to travel, ATM is not really that important to me as I can directly
transfer my money from my local exchange to my bank account. With the increasing no. of ATM, this would help to attract the curiosity of the people, eventually they'll learn about crypto currency.

Also with the new bi-directional machines, people will be able to deposit cash where ever there is a BTM and send those money world-wide. Who knows how many people have wanted that to be an option through the years.

BTM Department - BitcoinVN - https://bitcoinvn.io/ [Vietnam's premier Bitcoin Exchange Service] - https://btm.bitcoinvn.io/ - www.twitter.com/BitcoinATMHCMC
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:07:45 PM

ATM machine were installed in my country about 2 years ago and many of these ATMS are majorly for purchase purposes because they aren't meant for Bitcoin dispense. Though we are looking out for bitcoin dispense machine(ATM) in the nearest future when Bitcoin will be accepted and adopted globally as a currency.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: