Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:48:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] We ♥ Bitcoin - Advertise & Earn Bitcoin (Ads Surfer & Faucet)  (Read 3018 times)
elfz0r

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:29:50 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 12:40:35 AM by elfz0r

I really like your site, admin. Simple. Straight to the point. Not laggy.

Everything is so smooth and I'm loving the first month's perks! Wish I had a better advertising network to spread my ref link faster.

Anyhow, we're together, brother.

Best of luck in the days to come and I shall post my proof here and everywhere I can, as soon as I receive a payment.

Btw, 50k min withdraw it's not that bad, counting with the fact that we don't pay any fees on withdraw. People are so lazy... even tho it's a fact that most sites with high withdraws are most likely gonna scam... I've never seen any of these with a bitcointalk thread, in which the admin is actually active and don't speak some weird english.

Get it on my mate, let us rock!  Cool

edit: I'm (one of the) the dude who proposed ya to put a "Remember me" button, cuz logging in on every claim was annoying as hell... soooo glad to see the addition, admin! with that said, I'd like to propose something to make advertising on your site seem more attractive: make active-window necessary on the AD's tab, while in the We♥BTC tab (where the ad originates from), users can see a timer, which will only move if the user is active on the AD window.

I hope you think about it and, to users who dislike active window style, just think about how better it would be for advertisers themselves, making ALL OF US earn more and create a bigger flow inside the site!  Wink

best regards!
WeHeartBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:00:46 PM

I really like your site, admin. Simple. Straight to the point. Not laggy.

Everything is so smooth and I'm loving the first month's perks! Wish I had a better advertising network to spread my ref link faster.

Anyhow, we're together, brother.

Best of luck in the days to come and I shall post my proof here and everywhere I can, as soon as I receive a payment.

Btw, 50k min withdraw it's not that bad, counting with the fact that we don't pay any fees on withdraw. People are so lazy... even tho it's a fact that most sites with high withdraws are most likely gonna scam... I've never seen any of these with a bitcointalk thread, in which the admin is actually active and don't speak some weird english.

Get it on my mate, let us rock!  Cool

edit: I'm (one of the) the dude who proposed ya to put a "Remember me" button, cuz logging in on every claim was annoying as hell... soooo glad to see the addition, admin! with that said, I'd like to propose something to make advertising on your site seem more attractive: make active-window necessary on the AD's tab, while in the We♥BTC tab (where the ad originates from), users can see a timer, which will only move if the user is active on the AD window.

I hope you think about it and, to users who dislike active window style, just think about how better it would be for advertisers themselves, making ALL OF US earn more and create a bigger flow inside the site!  Wink

best regards!

I'm happy that you're enjoying my website Smiley
As i told some other member, 50k is the lowest amount i can send from my wallet and in addition i pay the transaction fee, and i know for fact that our min payment is by no means not too high or too low, everyone will reach with continuous work and motivation Smiley
btw, i'm not a native English speaker :p

I'm sorry i didn't implement the "Remember me" feature from the start and took sometime to do, but finally it's done.
Your last suggestion is indeed a requested feature by any advertiser, and it's one of the top priorities that i need to work on (JavaScript is not my forte but i will try to do it ASAP).
WeHeartBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:07:53 PM

Hi, i just wanna say that I really liked your site, nice design and user friendly interface; i'm already promoting it! (hope to get LOTS of ref) thanks for the #FREEBITS Grin

Thank you so much for supporting my website Smiley
elfz0r

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:22:01 PM

are u brazilian by any means? cuz I am and would be an even bigger pleasure to be under a br legit admin!

if not, oh well, still good stuff cuz u legit  Grin

regarding the 50k withdraw, it's ok. people must understand that this is the lowest you can go without charging withdraw fees.

and also regarding the active-window.. alright, best of luck! I myself should advertise if this is implemented some day.

cheers  Cool
elfz0r

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:01:38 PM

bug? possible rewards not showing properly, but claims are crediting properly.
https://image.ibb.co/n2cBRU/image.png
WeHeartBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:36:58 AM

bug? possible rewards not showing properly, but claims are crediting properly.
https://image.ibb.co/n2cBRU/image.png

The problem has been fixed and rewards are showing correctly.
The faucet was working perfectly in the background.

WeHeartBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 11:54:12 AM

are u brazilian by any means? cuz I am and would be an even bigger pleasure to be under a br legit admin!

if not, oh well, still good stuff cuz u legit  Grin

regarding the 50k withdraw, it's ok. people must understand that this is the lowest you can go without charging withdraw fees.

and also regarding the active-window.. alright, best of luck! I myself should advertise if this is implemented some day.

cheers  Cool

If there's a lot of advertisers, i would happily change to another service and reduce the min withdrawal.
I'm still spending from my own budget btw.
System Funds (Deposits - Withdrawals) is still negative obviously in a real scary way lol

About the active-window surfing, it's so hard to do it with the current setup, if the surfing is made through a frame it will be a different story, but since some websites prevent embedding them in frames i had to force a new browser tab and force the ad tab to be opened during the countdown  for the user to get paid.

I'm still learning to improve current features and will will add more.
We are still new and our success is determined by the users support Smiley

elfz0r

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:53:08 PM

wish you the best of luck, admin. keep it up, it's looking nicer day after day.  Grin
Shark80

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

Hi,

"5000 satoshi for posting payment proof at Facebook Group"
Is it still valid?

Tank you

WeHeartBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:28:33 PM

Hi,

"5000 satoshi for posting payment proof at Facebook Group"
Is it still valid?

Tank you

http://www.img-share.eu/f/images/548/Payment---1682018YG73qiZ8eKKwIIW3GAy51534427006.png

Thanks for sharing.
The promotion has ended, and the 5k satoshis are rewarded to to advertising balance.
What's your usernname ?
Shark80

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:26:53 PM

OK, my username is Shark80  Smiley
elfz0r

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:31:22 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2018, 10:57:50 AM by elfz0r

server offline atm  Smiley

edit: back already lol  Grin
Shark80

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 08:51:09 PM

New payment

Tank you

xnd

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

@DEVRAWL

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:12:53 AM

can we deposit via faucethub?

WeHeartBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 10:55:27 AM

edit: back already lol  Grin

Yeah, our server is being flooded with useless traffic (ddos attack) and it's limiting the server capabilities.
I activated Cloudflare atm and see if it will reduce and block the attackers IPs.
If the problem persists i will upgrade and add more power to our server.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:00:39 AM

edit: back already lol  Grin

Yeah, our server is being flooded with useless traffic (ddos attack) and it's limiting the server capabilities.
I activated Cloudflare atm and see if it will reduce and block the attackers IPs.

Adding more power to your server is useless,the attacker will just send more packets and over flood it again and again.You have to implement an anti-ddos script.Cloudflare provide one for free if my memory serves me right.
It looks like this each time an user will access your website but it will prevent DDOS attacks.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
WeHeartBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:15:57 AM

edit: back already lol  Grin

Adding more power to your server is useless,the attacker will just send more packets and over flood it again and again.You have to implement an anti-ddos script.Cloudflare provide one for free if my memory serves me right.
It looks like this https://s33.postimg.cc/a5dt0np9b/Screenshot_8.png each time an user will access your website but it will prevent DDOS attacks.

Thanks for your reply.
I already activated Cloudflare, but the limitation page keeps appearing sometimes, i will at least double my current hosting plan resources and see what goes after that Smiley
WeHeartBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:27:21 AM

can we deposit via faucethub?

I don't know how faucethub transactions work.
to make a deposit with us you just need to enter the amount you want to deposit and you will be redirected to the payment page to compete the deposit, if you can send funds from your faucethub wallet to our deposit address then everything is good Smiley
carstyle79

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:10:09 PM

Once again your website is under attack ! look!
https://imgur.com/a/p7D66So
elfz0r

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:30:19 PM

good luck with the ddos n00bs, admin.

btw, if the address created for deposit, lasts indefinitely, you can deposit from faucethub. just add the generated deposit address into your FH BTC addresses, then issue a payout to the address with the amount to be deposited (add fees along with the total amount)... every sunday the payouts are completed. the btc should arrive in your We♥BTC deposit balance as soon as it gets confirmed in the chain.

hope it helped...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: