Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:59:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] We ♥ Bitcoin - Advertise & Earn Bitcoin (Ads Surfer & Faucet)  (Read 3018 times)
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:48:11 PM

it looks like the traffic limit of your hosting is reached iam getting this error:
Resource Limit Reached
This website has exceeded its resource limit and is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.

kind regards
WeHeartBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 06:49:34 PM

We already changed the server and now we're waiting for a full DNS propagation so the website will be available worldwide.

i still can't access my server control panel, so i limited the features the users can do from the website admin panel.

Please wait, i'll update you when everything is okey.

elfz0r

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:54:40 PM

all good, admin. wish you the best in the transition of servers.

don't worry, we'll know that once we can see our balance, refs and everything normally and faucet works again, it'll be because everything is well.

let's rock! BTC Cool
t0000036

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:55:19 AM

Very good faucet, with good amounts of reward.
The withdrawal limit is a bit high, 50K.
I hope the site continues to grow.
felicita
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:24:01 AM

it would be very nice for you as site owner and for us as members when we can use our account balance for advertising  Wink
So when someone reach the 5000 satoshi he can use his balance to advertise this will bring you more advertisers and less payouts !

kind regards
elfz0r

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

totally agree with felicita.

this can take a load off you and also give users another reason to use the site other than just grind for cashouts.  Wink

lovin' the site. stay cool!

kind regards  Cool
Iswae

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:31:24 AM

please lower the withdrawal limit, I really hope, because this faucet is very simple and in my opinion 10 sat is very small for now, thanks.
elfz0r

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:46:20 AM

hey admin. issued an withdraw about 20 mins ago and didn't receive the confirmation e-mail.

can it be confirmed through this post? I'll have to travel today and I'll be back at the end of the day.

best regards.  Cool
orego

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:38:25 AM

hey admin. issued an withdraw about 20 mins ago and didn't receive the confirmation e-mail.

can it be confirmed through this post? I'll have to travel today and I'll be back at the end of the day.

best regards.  Cool

I ordered a payment and received
instead of Satoshi

Your account has been suspended

Huh

ADMIN SCAMER !!!
elfz0r

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:28:22 AM

I just came back from travelling and found out I received the confirmation e-mail 16 hours ago. Just confirmed it. Hope it arrives correctly. I don't think admin is a scammer.

You sure you didn't break any rule, @orego?  Roll Eyes
WeHeartBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 01:01:28 PM

Your account has been suspended
scam 100%
scam 100% ?
For instance, I didn't steal your money, i suspended your account.
What do you call yourself creating 50 fake account ?
WeHeartBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 02:12:35 PM

And what about my question?

Please submit your query via the website support.
And please, remove your previous reply as it contains your email which is a sensitive data.
elfz0r

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

admin is NOT a scammer. You guys that are getting suspended, are the real damn cheaters!

my withdraw request has just appeared in my wallet. just waiting a few confirmations from the chain!

proof:

https://image.ibb.co/eHJD3U/image.png

no reason to be skeptical. just don't cheat the system and you'll get what's owed to you.

thanks in advance, admin.
WeHeartBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

admin is NOT a scammer. You guys that are getting suspended, are the real damn cheaters!

my withdraw request has just appeared in my wallet. just waiting a few confirmations from the chain!

proof:

https://image.ibb.co/eHJD3U/image.png

no reason to be skeptical. just don't cheat the system and you'll get what's owed to you.

thanks in advance, admin.

Hard work and honesty always pay off.

From my part, i even overlooked some members with two or so multiple accounts and sent their payment.
But a member who got his account suspended is a member who break all work ethics, let alone our terms.

I have a family and we all do, it will take millions of years before i feed them from a penny of others hard work.
If i can't pay i'll say, but i won't suspend accounts for no reason.

I'm working my butt off nonstop to fix problems and make this project a profitable environment for me, earners and advertisers, and then some shameless members knowing their faults argue and complain about their accounts getting banned !!!
At least they should've left quietly or create a new account and start fresh, i won't hold any grudges !

Also, my policy is to suspend cheaters when they request withdrawals ! it's good this way right Smiley

Anyway, that's the kind of business we're in.
Hoping for the best Smiley

elfz0r

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:27:09 PM

From my part, i even overlooked some members with two or so multiple accounts and sent their payment.
But a member who got his account suspended is a member who break all work ethics, let alone our terms.

I have a family and we all do, it will take millions of years before i feed them from a penny of others hard work.

I'm working my butt off nonstop to fix problems and make this project a profitable environment for me, earners and advertisers, and then some shameless members knowing their faults argue and complain about their accounts getting banned !!!
At least they should've left quietly or create a new account and start fresh, i won't hold any grudges !

Also, my policy is to suspend cheaters when they request withdrawals ! it's good this way right Smiley

You're completely right, admin. Let the cheaters work their butt off, then when they're about to collect the spoils, eject them. Cheaters deserve nothing but disrespect! I'm completely with ya on that one.

I really do hope that one day this project can become profitable for everyone you quoted.

Although, since I'm here, I'd better state ya something: when I click the pending transaction on the chain, it says it couldn't find the link or something. But it's weird, since it's appearing pending inside my wallet already. I'm sure you've sent it. I'll just wait a couple hours/a day more, I think it'll get confirmed amidst this time.

Wish you all the best, admin. Bestest of luck.

And to the cheaters: go cry elsewhere and bot where they like you Wink spoiler: YOU'LL BOT NOWHERE! Nobody loves you guys. You are the reason humanity in a whole gets a bad reputation. Thanks for the disservice! That message was sent by the whole fair BTCitcoin community.
felicita
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:37:31 PM

is it now possible to use the main balance also for advertising ?
This would bring the members and the faucet owner many benefits and less withdrawals ?

kind regards
WeHeartBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:14:30 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2018, 06:28:26 PM by WeHeartBitcoin

I can not find support on the website wrote to this address support@weheartbitcoin.com but I receive a reply "the Message was not delivered because the address support@weheartbitcoin.com not found or does not accept incoming emails."Where to write in support .

unfortunately we are still facing mailing issues, we are using a third party support provider.
use this link to submit your message : https://tawk.to/chat/5b819e75afc2c34e96e7e76d/default

by the way, you can find this in our website bottom right as a blue bubble with an envelope icon.
WeHeartBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 06:28:09 PM

You're completely right, admin. Let the cheaters work their butt off, then when they're about to collect the spoils, eject them. Cheaters deserve nothing but disrespect! I'm completely with ya on that one.

I really do hope that one day this project can become profitable for everyone you quoted.

Although, since I'm here, I'd better state ya something: when I click the pending transaction on the chain, it says it couldn't find the link or something. But it's weird, since it's appearing pending inside my wallet already. I'm sure you've sent it. I'll just wait a couple hours/a day more, I think it'll get confirmed amidst this time.

Wish you all the best, admin. Bestest of luck.

And to the cheaters: go cry elsewhere and bot where they like you Wink spoiler: YOU'LL BOT NOWHERE! Nobody loves you guys. You are the reason humanity in a whole gets a bad reputation. Thanks for the disservice! That message was sent by the whole fair BTCitcoin community.

Thanks for the support and the harsh scolding for cheaters :p
Due to the nature of the Bitcoin network, transactions may take from 5 minutes up to 3 days (i'm sure you know that already).
I send payments in bulk using regular fee (4-7sat/byte)
Here is the transaction of today's payment : https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/8b4913e095c893c265121b0e57c8d49b0e89018570a658689c0832cee4053794 (you can spot your bitcoin address there)

And for felicita question : i'm not sure when to activate transfers from earnings to ads balance, but i will someday for sure once everything's stable.
I'm dealing with a lot of problems because of the server transfer.
For some weird/unknown reasons the script isn't working 100% with the server software and the'res tons of DNS propagation issues, a lot of members are having problems accessing the websites and receiving mails.
I'm trying my best and looking through it with both Namecheap and Cloudflare to help me fix these problems.

elfz0r

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:13:23 PM

Payment confirmed. Amount added to my wallet's balance, admin. Thanks for clarifying specifically how you issue the payments. I could see my address in the tx you posted Wink

I'd like to thank you very much for the exemplar business.

I'll stick with you. Much love, life and prosperity to us all (except botters/cheaters of any kind  Grin Grin)

Best wishes <3
elfz0r

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:10:31 AM

For those that are still kinda skeptical... Look at the link admin sent then check the amount credited to me.

My payment is near the middle of them all, on admin's link.

on wallet it's lookin' like this:
https://image.ibb.co/eKL4dU/image.png

admin rocks  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: