Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:25:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is our assurance that Bitcoin will stay for long or forever?  (Read 2301 times)
celjc (OP)

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:15:25 AM

Thanks for your wisdom guys!  Because many blame bitcoin out of their recklessness and lack of knowledge. We need different opinion to weigh while studying the technology behind it. 
Polkadott

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:41:54 AM

no one can guarantee you 100% but if you don't have confidence in bitcoin it's better to sell your assets now, because I believe other bitcoin and altcoin will be digital currencies that have minimal production costs
shawn995

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:25:39 AM

Bitcoin won't keep going forever there's no such thing as until the end of time. Each crypto will have it's end yet we don't know when. One affirmation is Bitcoin's security. Our innovation isn't sufficiently great to animal power in to somebody's critical and take their coins. Assaulting the Bitcoin system would be exorbitant for anybody just to have the intensity of twofold spending in multi day or two.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:35:37 AM

Nobody can predict whether how long bitcoin could survive, there are a lot of people keep on spreading fuds, and some big investors keep on saying bitcoin is bubble, but one thing that make me sure bitcoin could survive longer, which is the adoption of some countries, when there are still people using bitcoin then bitcoin will still survive, if more companies adopting bitcoin, its mean bitcoin growth is good and could survive longer
maminelly

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:36:39 AM

Bitcoin will stay for long or forever is a prophesy i have heard that Bitcoin will fall you share some strong reasons of why Bitcoin will last can give us such assurance,the short term, I don't worry about bitcoin.Bitcoin is still number one and main entry point for new users who can predict future you already know answer you explain about this prophesy..
ansdb

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:41:37 AM

yes it could but not now in every industry there is changes but in the long term not in the short term and bitcoin it's in the beginning
DanyJr

Activity: 88

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:48:21 AM

No one can give the grantee that whether it will stay long or not because it is not a material object but if we look at the market and the popularity then we can easily predict that it will stay long.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:45:28 AM

In my opinion bitcoin is the future and the educated community knows the importance of this currency so they strongly believe that crypto is the growing and it is the major factor in the economies now i adds more to the economy and i invested in this because i know that the value of this is not measured.

LeavingEden

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:01:04 AM

Yes no one can predict until when will it last. As long as there's a investors as long as we're here and as long as there's internet, it will last longer and that's really what we all want, that the bitcoin will last longer.
Pamela Andrade

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:52:54 AM

It's hard to tell what will ensure Bitcoin's forever existence. Do you know Yahoo? During the 90s and early 2000s, Yahoo was a veritable web titan - a leader in email, online news and search. But now, almost no one uses Yahoo. Its failure is because it has failed to understand users' behavioral changing. If Bitcoin can't  satisfy users' needs then it's likely that it will be no where near as popular as it is now.
Justin Jones

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:53:59 AM

Nothing can happen and that Bitcoin can sink into oblivion is not an exception, though now Bitcoin is highly potential and loved by many users. Even Facebook and Google, such giant tech companies, can collapse if they aren't sensitive to users' change. Bitcoin is a trend now because cashless society is what every country is aiming at. But in 20 years coming, who knows what will be the new trend?
Brandon Thompson

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:54:38 AM

In my thought, all countries in the world are aiming at a cashless society. Moreover, the 4.0 Revolution is emerging. Bitcoin belong with technological products or in other words, it's the product of 4.0 revolution. And Bitcoin, of course, is fostering cashless payment. Those are what will ensure Bitcoin long-lasting existence.
Mark Tabicas

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:05:45 AM

I'm in favor of the opinion that Bitcoin will last in the long run, but I don''t think we can assert what will be a everlasting thing. Everything can happen. We are at the digital age and people are using their smartphone more than ever before. As a consequence, they like buying things online and online paying therefore is needed. Bitcoin is a digital money so it is very convenient to online paying.
Janet Tabicas

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:07:36 AM

I believe that Bitcoin will stay long but I'm not sure whether it will be everlasting. There is no such a thing that will definitely last forever. It's not unlikely that there will be a more advanced and far better method of payment than Bitcoin and solve all Bitcoin's shortcomings. We have witnessed many one-time company with enviable reputation go bankrupt and force to close down, like 'Toy R us' and Yahoo.
Palmond

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:10:05 AM

I think bitcoin will last forever, and also see the development of bitcoin and the increase and decrease every day is also good, so I think bitcoin will live forever.
gharjas2517

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:16:03 AM

Society and technology are constantly changing and developing, Bitcoin is a new technology to promote the current society, we can not determine how long Bitcoin will exist, but the idea of human progress will not stop.
EffectiveScorpio657

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:42:09 AM

There is no assurance because it a a program which is established in the virtual but I don't find any reason that prove bitcoin may not live long because it is number one and very popular.
xysheeh03

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:55:16 AM

In my own perspective, bitcoin would probably last and continue for a long time because of the people who are still developing it, making it very popular as if its a part of our life in the sense of making business and other transactions such as buy and sell and trading of bitcoins. It will be forever if we are uniting to spread and give importance to this cryptocurrency, and by this there is no reason that bitcoin will be vanish. So i hope we will unite and help each other for the cryptocurrency's future.
ParveZ219

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:00:48 AM

What is our assurance that Bitcoin will stay for long or forever?  There is a prophesy I have heard that Bitcoin will fall.
Can you share some strong reasons of why Bitcoin will last?

No one can say the future...so we can assume that we dont have any assurance...May be right now everything will stop...And if that happens then we have to think that its our bad luck and nothing....But then also we already recovered that loss which will occur if everything stops...as most of the traders already made huge profit except unlucky traders.
rickyNmorty

Activity: 451
Merit: 15

Investor

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:02:05 AM

What is our assurance that Bitcoin will stay for long or forever?  There is a prophesy I have heard that Bitcoin will fall.
Can you share some strong reasons of why Bitcoin will last?

Today, people seeks for improvement. People loves instant, at the same time new and more efficient. That is one of the characteristic of bitcoin that makes it, or with it making our life easier. With this kind of belief, soon enough people.will.love using bitcoin because they find the qualities they wanted in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: