Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:42:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Roger Ver updates comment re:Mt Gox solvency  (Read 2999 times)
tabnloz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:35:03 AM

Roger Ver has updated his July 2013 youtube vid in which be said Mt Gox did not have a liquidity issue. He has added that this does not mean they are solvent

"Many people are confused about the message in this video.
I simply stated that the withdrawal delays were not being caused by a lack of liquidity.
I made no claims as to whether or not MTGOX was solvent or not."

Not a good sign.
seriouscoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:37:37 AM

Roger Ver has updated his July 2013 youtube vid in which be said Mt Gox did not have a liquidity issue. He has added that this does not mean they are solvent

"Many people are confused about the message in this video.
I simply stated that the withdrawal delays were not being caused by a lack of liquidity.
I made no claims as to whether or not MTGOX was solvent or not."

Not a good sign.

Stop listening to that liar. Roger Ver and Mark are both making banks on this FUD. You've been wondering who are the inside traders? well now you see one of them.
Btw, there is no update, its the old video.
notig

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:39:25 AM

the update was in the description and he was just clarifying that the video is about many months ago about fiat withdrawal delays
Skinnkavaj

Activity: 469

English Motherfucker do you speak it ?

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:58:05 AM

Roger Ver did in another thread put up a bid to buy 100 BTC at gox prices just weeks ago.

tabnloz (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 04:06:59 AM

His comment, coupled with MK resigning from the btc foundation makes it seem like basically everybody is distancing themselves from the Gox trainwreck.

I don't know maybe it is FUD and Gox will be OK.
Pangia

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:11:02 PM

Typical C.Y.A. crap from another ill informed talking-head.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:05:35 PM

It's vitally important for newbies like myself to hear the big league player speak so that we could pick-up on the clues ...

when they talk something was planned, something will happen, and they want to benefit for it, the question is which way does the message lead.

BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:12:41 PM

Roger Ver is busy buying up gox coin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: