Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:40:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have You Tried beta.bounty0x.io?  (Read 284 times)
blockchainmarketus (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:06:19 AM

I have just signed up  https://beta.bounty0x.io I found a lot of projects for bounty hunters. The system is good. Where we report and automated record in the system. However , I haven't got any payment from all the projects. I think the platform just released but there are many projects inside. Have you tried the platform? Have you got paid?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Joep01

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:45:14 AM
Merited by blockchainmarketus (1)

Yes, i have tried it already and got paid that campaign was Twitter and Telegram and project name was Toorcoin. I just heard that toorcoin has 2nd round for bounty in beta.bounty0x i can suggest you to joined they are legit project and worth joining as well.

M E G A C R Y P T O P O L I S                 
World's Largest Decentralized City on the Ethereum Blockchain
Truong Thu

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:07:42 AM

I have not joined the bounty in this. Is that a good choice? Ask for feedback
blockchainmarketus (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:31:11 AM

Yes, i have tried it already and got paid that campaign was Twitter and Telegram and project name was Toorcoin. I just heard that toorcoin has 2nd round for bounty in beta.bounty0x i can suggest you to joined they are legit project and worth joining as well.
The platform is Ok and automated record. We can track our submission to the porject that we join. It is also record the date so we can't spam. I think it would be most used bounty platform in the future if the projcts inside not scam. Hope the admin of bounty0x will select the projects listed so bounty participants will not join scam projects.
malading

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:45:08 PM

I have not used https://beta.bounty0x.io yet.
But I have saved it to my favorites and are ready to sign up because this bounty platform looks great!

hwenhuynh

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

I have used beta.bounty0x  for several time.The managers will tell you the payment from all the projects.
biggNY

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:52:41 AM

The platform is Ok and automated record. We can track our submission to the porject that we join. It is also record the date so we can't spam. I think it would be most used bounty platform in the future if the projcts inside not scam. Hope the admin of bounty0x will select the projects listed so bounty participants will not join scam projects.

I just wanted to thank you for reminding me of this platform. It looks great, as you say lot of bounties (498 at the time of writing this) even for reputable projects like InkProtocol (that you won’t find anywhere else). I will be reminding my mates about this one.

Important thing, as you say, is that projects inside are no scam. Hope that the system with sheriffs that are checking submission would help to keep the scammers out.
Funny thing about this project is that users need to stake tokens to be able to become sheriffs, but I would rather have Bounty Hosts stake tokens and if they don’t pay or scam ppl their tokens will be burnt (as happens with sheriff’s coins when check is not done properly), in order to prevent scammers to take over the platform.

I just asked in their Telegram (didn’t find anything in white paper) if there is a way of making sure that Bounty hosts pay bounty hunters and if anybody is checking for phishing scammers among bounty hosts. If these 2 things were dealt with I think it is safe to say platform will be pretty much scam free. When I get answer I will post it here 👍

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
blockchainmarketus (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:58:35 AM

I join the bounty and find things that I need to understand. Submission will be record but the checking is not everyday. How the checking submission , it is at the end of campaign or everyweek. For me, it is confusing when submission not check weekly. I think we don;t know how our submission is accepted or not. If not , we can switch to other projects or ICO. That's my confussion.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:47:29 AM

I have not joined the bounty in this. Is that a good choice? Ask for feedback

Well its you choice but this platform has many participants and very active. There are many platform like bounty0x but you should try it.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

I have just signed up  https://beta.bounty0x.io I found a lot of projects for bounty hunters. The system is good. Where we report and automated record in the system. However , I haven't got any payment from all the projects. I think the platform just released but there are many projects inside. Have you tried the platform? Have you got paid?
I have not tried them and I will try and study the sites and available projects on the platform.  I think you should be a little patience as most of the projects are going to pay you your earnings after ico.  However thank for sharing this site with us.
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:25:12 AM

I have joined to that website and did some submissions in social media , It is legit, the thing is that their website doesn't have a very good security , I installed dockdockgo extension for chrome and it gave them the C rank!
It made me think it could get hack in future if they don't improve it , like what happened to tokendrops!
I also dont like their referral program , I think the referral should be a link not a cod coz many of the people don't write the cod in registration!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

I joined the Bounty0x.io in the past month but dont know the new version Beta. I will try it and feedback later. The old version is very good to choose the bounty or participant and the payment is really smooth. Hope the new Beta will mantain the good behavior and enhance the disavantages such as: slow loading page or somtime crash API with Facebook...
biggNY

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:31:48 PM
Merited by Retty (1)

I join the bounty and find things that I need to understand. Submission will be record but the checking is not everyday. How the checking submission , it is at the end of campaign or everyweek. For me, it is confusing when submission not check weekly. I think we don;t know how our submission is accepted or not. If not , we can switch to other projects or ICO. That's my confussion.

so based on white paper, there are 2 types of bounties: simple bounties that are checked automatically without human interaction and sheriff bounties that are checked by sheriffs upon completion (this is done manually by sheriff users),  here is what white paper says:

With Bounty0x, companies, entities or governments simply sign-up, setup a
campaign, post a new bounty listing which indicates the requirements of the bounty and
bounty details and payouts. Thereafter, users search and accept bounties they seek to
complete. Upon completion, the bounty is thereafter flagged for review by a Bounty Sheriff,
who confirms the accuracy of the bounty task.

I guess they don't have many sheriff users yet and that's why you not got paid yet. or the below from question1, but hopefully not

there is also a third type of bounties so called super bounties but you have to apply for it

about the 2 things i asked in telegram, I got answers earlier on:

question1: ways of guaranteeing pay outs of bounties  answer by admin on telegram: We are currently working on solutions to ensure that the hosts also pay the bounty hunter/sheriffs.

question2: these days there are more and more phishing airdrops and bounties that are designed to get your mew login credentials. Are sheriffs or anybody checking submission forms of projects to keep platform free of such scams?
answer by admin on telegram: Yes, we check hosts before they are enabled and check the bounties listed on our platform as best we can. We also disable the bounties/hosts directly if we believe they might be a scam until we have checked.

as you stated above it would be best bounty platform if they can make sure projects inside are not scams. well I think it is fair to say, they have still some work to do, considering there is no mechanism to make bounty host pay yet. I will be waiting until this is in place.

HOpe this helps

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:54:23 PM

Submission will be record but the checking is not everyday. How the checking submission , it is at the end of campaign or everyweek.
I haven't used this bounty platform but to clear things that you don't understand, ask them directly or the manager that's associated with that project if there is.
Does that platform doesn't have a chat support or any ticket to send for the users concerned? That's a better idea because not everyone is using that and we are left hanging while waiting for someone to save the question.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
GymClassHeroes

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:58:01 PM

Alphabounty0x is a good bounty campaign platform, you may want to lower your expectations a bit because you may not paid on time for some of the campaigns or they may never materialize into something tangible, not a fault of the platform itself but with the project, they are less selective.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:06:23 AM

I'm wearing one of their signature now , actually i'm not satisfied with their design!
This bounty that i'm one of their hunters was supposed to start on july 16 but it started july 24!
The signature design is not very professional and it looks doesn't fit for my hero rank , You can see it as my signature!
They didn't make any avatar like everyone else so that project who expect them to run their campaign would get to see more!
Actually i believe this website is legit and paying but the way they manage it and their signature designers are not my favorite!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
blockchainmarketus (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:17:25 AM

The bounty host growing everyday. I do some bounty jobs but the end of the campaign is still long, this week one of campaign will end if the host will not extend the bounty. How about plentix? Plentix is also promote bounty at beta.bounty0x. I think some bounty hosts are not reputable. I am still waiting to see the end of campaign thi one or two weeks. I 'll report here after that.
Retty

Activity: 154
Merit: 47

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:48:56 AM

I'm with this platform and have been for maybe 6 weeks now, although i haven't received anything as of yet i have had 3 of my campaigns that have moved across to the accepted table, and i am just awaiting payment. With another 40-50 in the pending section.

You have to take a leap of faith with ICO's bounties, as some are inevitably going to crash and burn. I'm pretty sure these guys are legit, though it dosent do any harm to do work elsewhere and not put 'all your eggs in one basket'.

It may feel like you are 'working' for nothing when you start on this platform, because it will (in most cases) take a long time to be paid out your bounty/reward, as they are mainly paid out at the end of an ICO/token offering, some of which can last several months.

As i said i have 3 accepted so far, so if and when i get paid out i will update on here!

edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:09:23 PM

No, I havrn't tried the platform but if you have trust in it, you can continue with the given task and I am sure you will get your rewards as long as it is a good one and is also well managed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Ekaterina Stalin

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:57:08 PM

I have bookmarked this platform because I found that it has a lot of bounty tasks worth completing, and I see that there are already many bounty hunters who are using it!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: