Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:07:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TheSunVanished twitter account mystery  (Read 148 times)
hash25 (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:59:21 AM

Do you know about an account on Twitter called @TheSunVanished. If you don't know, please see the account, the tweet from the account contains strange things that are difficult to explain and quite scary.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hash25 (OP)

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:45:11 PM

I beg you to read this thread, I want you to investigate this @thesunvanished account, this is very interesting to discuss.
Trendytagr

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

That's a nice feed. This guy's intention is to create creepy stories and he does it nicely.
hash25 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:42:19 AM

That's a nice feed. This guy's intention is to create creepy stories and he does it nicely.
Yes, do you think the story is correct? or is it just an ARG game?.
SamCrypto91

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:55:36 PM

He write a story following one reply of the previous tweet. Just a game but look like many people are interested in.
hash25 (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:32:46 AM

He write a story following one reply of the previous tweet. Just a game but look like many people are interested in.
Yes, but I like being carried into the world of reality. TheSunVanished also has not provided clarification, whether it is ARG (game) or what.
Jboikoin

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:46:35 AM

quite creepy. I like and hate creepy things the same time. I like the way he made the page......I remembered i used to hate creepy stuffs in my childhood days but would still go ahead and watch. haha Mum would advice me not to watch such stuffs but i would still go ahead and watch. I would have the reflections in my mind at night and i would be screaming . I don't know but seems i still hate these stuffs after i grew. Is this normal?
hash25 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:41:57 AM

i think it started around some sort of tornado see this and i saw a couple of videos before where due to weather disturbance and clouds and stuff it got completely dark during the day and that is when he started with these tweets but then he started getting followers and now he is completely making shit up by recording darkened videos to keep fooling fools is what is happening i think .
What made me curious was when he saw the news program that was on TV, the news contained the loss of the sun, the news seemed real.
hash25 (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:43:58 AM

i think it started around some sort of tornado see this and i saw a couple of videos before where due to weather disturbance and clouds and stuff it got completely dark during the day and that is when he started with these tweets but then he started getting followers and now he is completely making shit up by recording darkened videos to keep fooling fools is what is happening i think .
What made me curious was when he saw the news program that was on TV, the news contained the loss of the sun, the news seemed real.
What items do you mean? is it an item that has a creepy element.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: