Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PBmining - legit?  (Read 67866 times)
Group Bitcoin

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Cloud Mining & Colocation

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 02:02:51 AM

Unless people can teleport through photo's security is no justification for not showing this mythical 500TH/s facility.

Langly

Activity: 213

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 03:33:17 AM

PB Mining is EXCELLENT!!  I have been a member for almost 30 days and 2 weeks from breaking even on my investment.  I'm customer #36

PB pays every Sunday with excellent customer service.  They are vetted on Ebay with a 97% approval rating. They only recently got into the cloud mining business after successfully selling mining equipment for about a year.

I have made good $$ cloud mining, don't let the ignorant posters in these forums scare you off by screaming "scam" to every program.  Do your homework, PM members like myself to verify and then make your own personal decision.

Bit-mining.co in your sig makes me doubt your claim PBmining is good
Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:00:20 AM

I am going to hold you to this.

If I get a payout five years from today I will send you a PM requesting a video of you eating your shorts.

If you don't do it, then who is the scammer huh???

Anyway - There's no real evidence for this being a scam, there's not enough evidence for it being legit. The operator however is 5000x more traceable than the admin of any ponzi I've ever heard of though, and all I've been saying is "It has potential to be legitimate" and even that is distasteful to people.

I bought 100gh in feb which have already ROI'd.  Huh Terribly run for a scam if you ask me.

I guess time will tell. I just wish people would shut up with the "OMG THIS LOOKS LIEK A SCAM" when they bring literally no new information or no new extrapolations or deductions to the table.

Haha, I knew someone would take me up on that offer.

As with anything, there is always a chance that it is legitimate but I'm more inclined to believe that in the balance of probabilities it isn't. After all, how hard is it to simply sign a message from an address known to receive newly generated coins - can't really deny that isn't suspicious behavior. 

I bought 100gh in feb which have already ROI'd.  Huh Terribly run for a scam if you ask me.

If anything, that idea is consistent with a ponzi. They pay out the earlier members to convince newer members to join and drop the cash. That being said, I'm happy at least someone has made a profit thus far (although it might be a bit unethical if it turns out to be a ponzi after all).
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 07:39:17 AM

I won't say they are not legit, but just think about things as these everytime you invest: Does 5 year look legit? (no), are the prices realistic? (no), do we have proof of theyr setup? (no).
Again, I won't say they are not legit, but I have my thoughs about it.

I'll say it. They're not legit. If they stopped taking orders today, there is no way they would be able to continue paying out for 5 more years. The numbers just do not add up. The only way thay can stay in business is to get new customers to pay the old ones.

Buy & Hold
MrPiggles (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 09:43:48 AM

I won't say they are not legit, but just think about things as these everytime you invest: Does 5 year look legit? (no), are the prices realistic? (no), do we have proof of theyr setup? (no).
Again, I won't say they are not legit, but I have my thoughs about it.

I'll say it. They're not legit. If they stopped taking orders today, there is no way they would be able to continue paying out for 5 more years. The numbers just do not add up. The only way thay can stay in business is to get new customers to pay the old ones.

You literally cannot convince some people they're not being scammed.

Funny story, I spotted a scammer on Silkroad, I posted on Reddit outlining the exact details of this scam he was pulling. Someone read my entire post outlining exactly what this scammer was up to and said "he has good feedback, I'm gonna risk it"

And of course that guy got scammed, but he actually decided to buy based on my pointing out that this guy was planning a scam.

tl:dr - People are fuckin retarded.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:01:58 PM

Considering the amount of money invested and the number of people involved, I would think that folks should actively try and track down who is behind this now while they are still on the radar.  Because once they do vanish, threads like this will be filled with folks asking how to get ahold of them.  And there is just one foreign Ebay account to work through, which is likely a dead-end. 

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
Group Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 04:25:46 PM

Considering the amount of money invested and the number of people involved, I would think that folks should actively try and track down who is behind this now while they are still on the radar.  Because once they do vanish, threads like this will be filled with folks asking how to get ahold of them.  And there is just one foreign Ebay account to work through, which is likely a dead-end. 

It's not easy to run a fake ebay account they must have used Paypal also so surely that makes it a piss easy job for the authorities when they run out of new money to hand out as returns.

MrPiggles (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:43:45 PM

Considering the amount of money invested and the number of people involved, I would think that folks should actively try and track down who is behind this now while they are still on the radar.  Because once they do vanish, threads like this will be filled with folks asking how to get ahold of them.  And there is just one foreign Ebay account to work through, which is likely a dead-end.  

Nah they fucked up. I have the doxx on PBMining. I would publish it but I'd rather wait til all the PBMining disciples who called me asshole/scammer/jealous are desperate when their money disappears and beg me for it.....

I am the person who exposed one of the largest btc scammers to date..i've doxxed multiple scammers, I love doing it

I know who PBMining is. You can quote ths if you want.

They made a DPR style mistake....lol

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
fivejonnyfive

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 04:55:06 PM

Considering the amount of money invested and the number of people involved, I would think that folks should actively try and track down who is behind this now while they are still on the radar.  Because once they do vanish, threads like this will be filled with folks asking how to get ahold of them.  And there is just one foreign Ebay account to work through, which is likely a dead-end.  

Nah they fucked up. I have the doxx on PBMining. I would publish it but I'd rather wait til all the PBMining disciples who called me asshole/scammer/jealous are desperate when their money disappears and beg me for it.....

I am the person who exposed one of the largest btc scammers to date..i've doxxed multiple scammers, I love doing it

Do you have proof it's a scam though?

I've ROI'd. Even if they disappeared I wouldn't be begging for the dox. But I'm curious.
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2014, 06:23:58 PM

It's not easy to run a fake ebay account they must have used Paypal also so surely that makes it a piss easy job for the authorities when they run out of new money to hand out as returns.

It's quite easy to have a fake Ebay account.  Scammers proliferate on Ebay, especially back when they were selling preorders for Bitcoins that Ebay had to shut down the activity due to all the complaints.  Paypal would be more difficult but there is no proof they have a Paypal account. 

Also, I'm not sure Mr. Piggles if you actually have the information you are saying you do or not.  Since you're not going to show it to anyone until AFTER they split town, it would be unfortunate to find out that what you have is wrong.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
Group Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2014, 06:42:28 PM

For Mr. Piggles this is kind of cannibalism

bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:26:26 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 08:37:00 PM by bigasic

Heres a better idea. Those that are thinking of investing into pbmining, send whatever you are going to invest into them, send your coins to this address  1FpL1PqQ7Wh5ug5SfcBRqtgPqedWKMkcWE Ill send you half the coins you sent to this address, this way you will at least recoup 1/2 your investment. No, I wont pay interest on it..

Dont forget, send it here

1FpL1PqQ7Wh5ug5SfcBRqtgPqedWKMkcWE

You will be ahead by 50 percent....

Edit: Just checked out their Ebay feedback and at least 30 of the 106 were from selling contracts and before that it was about a year since they sold a few small miners. This is such an obvious scam...

oztusk

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 06:33:20 AM

Has been 5 days now since I paid 0.6 Bitcoin to Pbmining - they didnt set up the mining for me - the money is just gone. Support e-mails: unanswered for 5 days now. Go figure! Its a SCAM.pbmining is a scam and I will spread this until I got my money back or the mining installed.

post your transaction #  [blockchain data].
pb hasnt failed any customer, yet.

<<<   "MY DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox - - "MY DOG IS EATING YOUR BITCOIN"...Antpool - - "We were drinking espresso with shots of vodka at this little cafe. My laptop was on the table. This big dog came up behind us and,.. and..." ...nicehash     ANTMINER is currently servicing 20-30% of the entire network hash rate. Enenatis. Quis interdum ac, aliquet nec est. www.bitmaintech.com Euismod risus sed, venenatis tellus. Aliquam vel. Spontaneous emission is not inherent to an emitter, but rather depends on its electromagnetic environment.        "THE DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox
xilatleo

Activity: 186
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:49:46 PM

I think they are ponzi because noone can have a >500 Ths bitcoin mining station without getting noticed from others. But as long as more people invest in the site, they can still use that money to payout. As one of the early bird that invest in Pb I have already ROI and now i can sit back and watch my btc grow each week w.o any worry.
Majixagi

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 02:55:03 PM

Or just a low-fee way to get rid of stolen coins. Why not expose them now? They may have enough coin sitting around that they'll last years.

has not sold out
Group Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2014, 04:08:05 PM

Or just a low-fee way to get rid of stolen coins. Why not expose them now? They may have enough coin sitting around that they'll last years.

It's the prefect way to shift stolen coins, could be the Gox hacker if there ever was one  Roll Eyes

Houseman

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2014, 04:51:12 PM

I agree with Mr Piggles, is the name J Biggs on any of that evidence?

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
thirdprize

Activity: 485
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 10:54:34 PM

Is it id related?  Who else have you 'doxxed'?  If you have evidence then by not showing it, you are encouraging him.

jimmy2k

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:56:51 AM

Hey guys,

For a comprehensive comparison of cloud mining services check this out: https://cloudmining.guru/wp/

PBMining seems to be good but there are even better rated services like https://genesis-mining.com using very innovative products to get even more out of the hashpower!
oztusk

Activity: 327

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 01:59:22 PM

Who is the big scammer you exposed???

<<<   "MY DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox - - "MY DOG IS EATING YOUR BITCOIN"...Antpool - - "We were drinking espresso with shots of vodka at this little cafe. My laptop was on the table. This big dog came up behind us and,.. and..." ...nicehash     ANTMINER is currently servicing 20-30% of the entire network hash rate. Enenatis. Quis interdum ac, aliquet nec est. www.bitmaintech.com Euismod risus sed, venenatis tellus. Aliquam vel. Spontaneous emission is not inherent to an emitter, but rather depends on its electromagnetic environment.        "THE DOG ATE YOUR BITCOIN"..mtGox
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: