Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:11:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PBmining - legit?  (Read 67866 times)
audrey-chicka

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:21:27 AM

seems legit. imho.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KimNam

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:25:37 AM

seems legit. imho.
do you have any reason to say they are legit?
many users here said they are not legit, since no transparency at all there
trand

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 09:26:49 AM

so far PBmining still paying for me but someone said cloudmining seems like Ponzi because if they have a lot Ths why did their rent it?
would not it be beneficial if used alone  Huh

KimNam

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 09:29:18 AM

so far PBmining still paying for me but someone said cloudmining seems like Ponzi because if they have a lot Ths why did their rent it?
many users here said before : still paying doesn't mean they are legit Grin
yeah you're right, why wouldn't they mine for theirself instead rent it to customer?
simple answer is : they don't have mining hardware as many as they stated in their site Grin
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 11:44:55 AM

yeah you're right, why wouldn't they mine for theirself instead rent it to customer?
simple answer is : they don't have mining hardware as many as they stated in their site Grin

Well if you have the hardware you might rent it for more than you could make from it.
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:33:25 PM

PB is very reliable yes I already get paid even
though the range of 0:08 btc 27ghs only.

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 01:36:38 PM

maybe yes maybe no because they say sell
hardware on ebay for mine bitcoin we should think positive
as long as they still pay us every day of the week

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:56:37 PM

good point ! i have some money invested here on pbmining, i planned to add more a week ago but a friend of mine told me to read this thread so i decide that i won't put my money in here anymore.

Now i am just sitting and waiting every week to get my initial investment back.

KimNam

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:37:26 PM

if you have the hardware you might rent it for more than you could make from it.
yeah sure, everybody want to get profit from their hardworking
so rent price > mining income
but anyone can calculate are pbmining rent price > their mining income + electrical power bill + hosting & internet bill + maintenance & cooling + operational & their farm place rent for 5 years?
i'm sure to host 773 TH/s mining hardware you need big place and many expenses

maybe yes maybe no because they say sell
hardware on ebay for mine bitcoin we should think positive
as long as they still pay us every day of the week
can't you read my post before?
still paying doesn't mean they are legit
yes for now they paid weekly, but who can guarantee they will pay until 5 years of contract? no one, they can run anytime with customer coin
anyway, selling something in ebay doesn't mean they are legit, since ebay account can be purchase in blackmarket
they need show us their mining hardware photos, where pool that they mined bitcoin and generated coin income from their address
if they still don't show it, we can't trust them

good point ! i have some money invested here on pbmining, i planned to add more a week ago but a friend of mine told me to read this thread so i decide that i won't put my money in here anymore.

Now i am just sitting and waiting every week to get my initial investment back.
if many people think like the way you think, maybe pbmining will collapse soon
since nobody feed their ponzi anymore Grin
they can't pay previous customer
Crypto_123

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:03:01 PM

On https://cloudmining.guru/wp/ they got a good rating!
good rating but with red transparency

Haha yes, on https://cloudmining.guru/wp/ they even mention explicitly a possible "very well made ponzi scheme".
dyask

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:12:14 PM

Haha yes, on https://cloudmining.guru/wp/ they even mention explicitly a possible "very well made ponzi scheme".

The biggest red flag is that if they are legit they would want to kill these rumors and that would be easy by just posting wallet addresses they receive mining awards.   
WoopDeBoop

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:42:25 AM

The biggest red flag is that if they are legit they would want to kill these rumors and that would be easy by just posting wallet addresses they receive mining awards.   

Yeah, if they proved they were really mining they'd have thousands of btc thrown at them. If their interest was really in running a large mining operation they'd just do that, and watch the money get thrown at them.

Instead they just ignore the suspicion and pay freshly laundered coins.

cooldgamer
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

We are the champions of the night

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 01:43:55 AM

They have always seemed sketchy to me.  No pictures or public pool stats, just coins coming out of thin air.

dyask

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:13:40 AM

Yeah, if they proved they were really mining they'd have thousands of btc thrown at them. If their interest was really in running a large mining operation they'd just do that, and watch the money get thrown at them.

Instead they just ignore the suspicion and pay freshly laundered coins.
They are actually paying a little about the theoretical payout ... much like it is from real mining.   .00019754 BTC / 5 GHS / Day vs  0.00018677 / 5 GHS / Day.  That doesn't mean it isn't a computed payout, but it is interesting.    The B.Mine at Havelock is purely theoretical mining and it cost more than pbmining  GHS at about  ~.02 BTC / 5 GHS.   (~ 10% higher )   It has an advantage that it can be sold and you can also buy B.SELL to take a short position, so the pricing is probably on par.

Still I have to believe the PBMining isn't legit and therefore as risk of suddenly disappearance.   If something sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't true.
easy8

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:12:59 AM

I have been researching these cloud mining services and honestly I found so many different opinions. CHecked several reviews... Checked the cloud mining services' websites, and threads here on the forum. My finding is that PBmining is among the best, however, I found many bad opinions too, and there is another company, Genesis Mining, which seems more trustworthy to me. The got excellent ranking on www.cloudmining.guru, I found this a couple of days ago: http://cryptomining-blog.com/2706-trying-out-the-genesis-mining-scrypt-cloud-mining-service/
and they explain all concerns you guys are contemplating about here on their website FAQ.

A scammer accused them of not being legit, not having a farm, etc. and their reply was super cool and funny. Look at this!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467587.0;all
just scroll down and read the scammers posts and then the company's reply... Priceless
dyask

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:34:37 AM

I have been researching these cloud mining services and honestly I found so many different opinions. CHecked several reviews... Checked the cloud mining services' websites, and threads here on the forum. My finding is that PBmining is among the best, however, I found many bad opinions too, and there is another company, Genesis Mining, which seems more trustworthy to me. The got excellent ranking on www.cloudmining.guru, I found this a couple of days ago: http://cryptomining-blog.com/2706-trying-out-the-genesis-mining-scrypt-cloud-mining-service/
and they explain all concerns you guys are contemplating about here on their website FAQ.

A scammer accused them of not being legit, not having a farm, etc. and their reply was super cool and funny. Look at this!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467587.0;all
just scroll down and read the scammers posts and then the company's reply... Priceless

They seem to be taking the opposite approach of PBMining ... So if they are real, what does that say about PBMining? 
Mike18feb

Activity: 657

MΣC

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:45:47 PM

Genesis Mining takes a very open approach. Everything can be found somewhere. PBMining is about as closed as can be.

Difference, in my opinion, is the startup. Genesis Mining was set up by professionals and was to be a professional business from day -1.
PBMining was setup by an individual who wasn't 100% sure of his efforts, and maybe more importantly, not 100% sure of the public's... friendliness if things went wrong. You only have to open a random thread here on Bitcointalk to find examples of nutcases you wouldn't want on your doorstep.  I'm still hoping PBMining turns more professional one day, though to what end. They pay flawlessly every week (with or without other investors' coins). Having a name and an address attached to that means nothing much. Any business can go to pieces, and some will. I don't think I need to name examples.

By the way, the cryptomining-blog.com still mentions my old Genesis Mining discount code, MEC, which is no longer valid. There's a new one in my signature, or search around the forum for other discount codes.

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
KimNam

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:17:45 AM

yeah i think that's very well made
since they planned their "virtual mining" 7 months ago. only a few people doubt about their scheme, so many people join it and make this ponzi works like magic Grin

i bet they never do it
since they don't have more than 700 TH/s actual mining hardware
too bad, newbie who only know a few things about bitcoin think invest in pbmining will make them rich Sad
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 12:38:19 PM

They seems to be more legit then Neo&Bee until now, but you never know when thei may decide to pull the plug.
An advice that is so offten preached in the Bitcoin world bo so little practiced: Never invest more than you can afford to loose!
KimNam

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 01:24:07 PM

They seems to be more legit then Neo&Bee until now, but you never know when thei may decide to pull the plug.
An advice that is so offten preached in the Bitcoin world bo so little practiced: Never invest more than you can afford to loose!
yeah agree, basic advice in investment world
but it's better to find out how that investment works before invest there so we can reduce the risk
what is Neo&Bee anyway? Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: