Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:27:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PBmining - legit?  (Read 67871 times)
JennaK

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:36:23 AM

I asked them for a refund, lets see if it'll go through.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 02:36:53 AM

I think it is as it is paying every Sunday without much delay. Smiley
Kindly,
       MZ

DhaniBoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:42:59 AM

Kindly,
       MZ
that's why i think they don't do real mining
have you ever see their amount of payment? exact amount of bitcoin with calculation from bitcoin mining calculator Grin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 02:58:16 AM

Kindly,
       MZ
have you ever see their amount of payment? exact amount of bitcoin with calculation from bitcoin mining calculator Grin

I have a doubt that it is a Ponzi scheme but I told my review about pbmining.
Kindly,
       MZ

DhaniBoy

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:03:14 AM

Kindly,
       MZ

I have a doubt that it is a Ponzi scheme but I told my review about pbmining.
Kindly,
       MZ
they don't show us their mining rigs image and they use mixing service to pay user, it is indicating about ponzi for me Grin
where's your review? any link?

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
reyhan12

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 05:12:09 AM

The ROI is close to 7-9 months right? Most ponzi that admit their ponzis (hyips) would only take 2-3 months to get ROI that's why they last for less than a year. PBMining's payout per GH decreases each time. Ponzis usually have a fixed % which is why they fail so quickly. If it is a ponzi, it is the most popular one out there. Word spreads, more people invest and as long as this keeps up, the risk of them shutting down is one of the lowest (if not the lowest) of ponzis out there.

jkrueger

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 09:06:20 AM

No one knows a good Ponzi until the money is gone.
As i see it, you are making 2 bets with your money at pbmining.

The first bet is that pbmining is not a ponzi and the second bet is that the bitcoin price will rise.

ljudotina
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1029

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:10:36 AM

No one knows a good Ponzi until the money is gone.
As i see it, you are making 2 bets with your money at pbmining.

The first bet is that pbmining is not a ponzi and the second bet is that the bitcoin price will rise.

First bet is out there, but second one is not, as you pay in BTC and get BTC back form them. No fiat involved in any way, so price of BTC does not matter.
Yes, you can say "But if BTC value rises, and i ROI only 90% of BTC back, i earned some money". Well no, you lost as you would have more if you didint spend it on PB.

There is second "bet"  that every PB user takes tho....diff. If diff jumps in crazy numbers, it will eat what you invested and you will loose no matter if they are ponzi or not.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 09:41:08 AM

The ROI is close to 7-9 months right? Most ponzi that admit their ponzis (hyips) would only take 2-3 months to get ROI that's why they last for less than a year. PBMining's payout per GH decreases each time. Ponzis usually have a fixed % which is why they fail so quickly. If it is a ponzi, it is the most popular one out there. Word spreads, more people invest and as long as this keeps up, the risk of them shutting down is one of the lowest (if not the lowest) of ponzis out there.

PBMining can easily decrease their payout according to the profitability. Less payout means more profit for them. I don't think that is a good statement to proove PB isn't a ponzi scheme. Smiley
Kindly,
        MZ

reyhan12

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:01:13 PM

PBMining can easily decrease their payout according to the profitability. Less payout means more profit for them. I don't think that is a good statement to proove PB isn't a ponzi scheme. Smiley
Kindly,
        MZ

You misunderstood what I said. That's exactly why I think PBMining is ponzi that won't shutdown anytime soon, because their payout can be lowered. They can easily getaway with an explanation using the "difficulty to mine increasing".
ftoole

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:24:57 PM

Kindly,
        MZ

You misunderstood what I said. That's exactly why I think PBMining is ponzi that won't shutdown anytime soon, because their payout can be lowered. They can easily getaway with an explanation using the "difficulty to mine increasing".

so do you think Script.cc or CEX.io or any of the other cloud based mining operations are pozis also? Because if your issue is they don't have pictures of their miners they could find pics of any miner and Photoshop a little and we wouldn't know any better.
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 02:35:45 PM

Kindly,
        MZ

so do you think Script.cc or CEX.io or any of the other cloud based mining operations are pozis also? Because if your issue is they don't have pictures of their miners they could find pics of any miner and Photoshop a little and we wouldn't know any better.
Cex has about 30% of the network hashrate, I think that's decent proof. Sure some of it's from people mining on their own hardware, but they have lots of hardware that they're renting out too.
visualelite

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★☆★777Coin.com★☆a

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:36:40 PM

Im not to sure about PBm.. Many things are not as they should be, according to 2 of my friends that have contracts with them

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 02:42:41 PM

If PB is legit, then they should at-least have a block mined but I couldn't see one. Is there any way to cancel my mining contract in PB? I just want my invested BTC back.
Kindly,
      MZ

ftoole

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:51:52 PM

If PB is legit, then they should at-least have a block mined but I couldn't see one. Is there any way to cancel my mining contract in PB? I just want my invested BTC back.
Kindly,
      MZ

I think its like buying a car once you sign the papers your stuck with it.

ALso currenthly they state they are mining a pool i know they don't list what pool or pools they have their peta hash pointed at.

Kindly,
        MZ

Cex has about 30% of the network hashrate, I think that's decent proof. Sure some of it's from people mining on their own hardware, but they have lots of hardware that they're renting out too.

But we aren't sure really their breakout the percentage of their hash rate that is rented equipment versus miners pointing their hardware to it do we they don't really publish that they could be using fees and other things to cover it till the close and run. We take some blind faith that CEX.io is actually still doing what they did in the past. But then also what is thier to stop them from just stop doing payouts and keeping all the money.

But hey we are talking about BTC it is the scammers currency.

Im not to sure about PBm.. Many things are not as they should be, according to 2 of my friends that have contracts with them

What are these things that are not as they should be? you gotta do more than just say that.
visualelite

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★☆★777Coin.com★☆a

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 02:59:01 PM

I havent asked for many details. But one of them has had problems since the day he started with them i march, and the second one has had some minor issues with payouts. Payout has differed 1 day a few times, so not so reliable as i would need them to be.

Anddos

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:53:54 PM

pbmining looks solid, the global stats make me drool, that guy with 30TH is on for $500 aday, you could just keep toping up your gh with your earned coins as well as spend it,awsome site....

cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 07:45:26 PM

I've been told that the fastest way to get a scam shutdown is not so much going to the authorities, but to tell the tax man Smiley  It's likely if they are scamming / acting like a ponzi and they're converting BTC into fiat, they probably aren't paying taxes. We all know, the tax man is going to get his due, no matter what. 
All I know is that they're in canada. But if someone has doxxed them, here's the link to report them to ye olde tax man in ye olde canada.
https://apps.cra-arc.gc.ca/ebci/bscs/l3adz/internet/initial.do?target=login&lang=en&program=qa

Anyone notice they don't take canadian customers any longer....  Cool

dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:52:54 PM

I've been told that the fastest way to get a scam shutdown is not so much going to the authorities, but to tell the tax man Smiley  It's likely if they are scamming / acting like a ponzi and they're converting BTC into fiat, they probably aren't paying taxes. We all know, the tax man is going to get his due, no matter what. 
All I know is that they're in canada. But if someone has doxxed them, here's the link to report them to ye olde tax man in ye olde canada.
https://apps.cra-arc.gc.ca/ebci/bscs/l3adz/internet/initial.do?target=login&lang=en&program=qa

Anyone notice they don't take canadian customers any longer....  Cool

Those Canadians are a sneaky bunch.   Wink   Seriously though, it is the Canadian government that is trying to prevent Canadian bitcoin mining.
onlinepro

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:13:13 PM

Is there any proof of that they are mining at all?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: