Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:45:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PBmining - legit?  (Read 67866 times)
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:49:25 PM

So if they are selling a ponzi at eBay, wouldn't they go to jail? 

I mean I am pretty sure creating a ponzi and selling it on eBay is illegal...That is one reason I don't think it is a ponzi...
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 01:46:52 PM

You're assuming that their information on Ebay is legitimate.  There are many things bought and sold on Ebay by scammers who are never found or prosecuted. 

People throw the word Ponzi out there, but most everyone simply believes that because they don't appear to be actually mining.  However it's quite possible they are doing something else, investing in oranges for instance.  The amount of projected profit from their prices has always been rather small.  You could probably put the money into interest bearing accounts and get the same amount of profit over the five year time span and not even worry about mining.

So while true that a Ponzi will eventually run out of money, if it's some kind of investment fund masked as a mining operation, than it could run indefinitely.

Based on some of the things others have said, I tend to think it might be a stock market investing fund. 

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
WoopDeBoop

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:40:07 PM

They sold a bunch of ant miners on eBay, and a few tiny mining gigs, so their ebay feedback is beside the point really, since presumably they're still paying out the 1gh/s contracts they sold on ebay in satoshis lol

leex1528

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:49:31 PM

They sold a bunch of ant miners on eBay, and a few tiny mining gigs, so their ebay feedback is beside the point really, since presumably they're still paying out the 1gh/s contracts they sold on ebay in satoshis lol

They still have PBmining contracts on Ebay that you can purchase with actual money?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-GHS-on-PBMining-BITCOIN-Cloud-Mining-contract-weekly-payout-ASIC-BTC-CEX-IO-/221509833429?pt=US_Virtual_Currency&hash=item339303d2d5

I am not questioning there feedback I just thought they could get in serious trouble if they are doing this and it was a ponzi..
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2014, 01:13:34 PM

They still have PBmining contracts on Ebay that you can purchase with actual money?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/50-GHS-on-PBMining-BITCOIN-Cloud-Mining-contract-weekly-payout-ASIC-BTC-CEX-IO-/221509833429?pt=US_Virtual_Currency&hash=item339303d2d5

I am not questioning there feedback I just thought they could get in serious trouble if they are doing this and it was a ponzi..

I don't think EBay is looking for scams. They won't get in trouble unless somebody report it but I don't think anybody will do it as they are paying correctly.

ABOUT FEEDBACK : Feedbacks will be both fake and real(not telling pbmining's feedback is fake). Anyway they are legit in paying and all.

Kindly,
       MZ

WoopDeBoop

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:27:28 AM

until anyone proves it's a ponzi, it doesnt matter that they're selling on ebay

leex1528

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:55:04 PM

That isn't exactly my point either.

My point is:  if it is a ponzi, and they are selling it via legal means(ebay).  After their ponzi fails(because all of them fail) they would receive serious jail time.

That is why I don't think it is a ponzi...?
KimNam

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:28:39 PM

hmm, did you never see someone sell ebay + paypal account?
it's possible if they bought it and made some reputations there, before release "cloud mining service" Grin

My point is:  if it is a ponzi, and they are selling it via legal means(ebay).  After their ponzi fails(because all of them fail) they would receive serious jail time.

time will tell us Smiley
WoopDeBoop

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:39:04 AM

you think they used their real name on ebay?

DhaniBoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 09:23:06 AM

i don't think so Grin
they only said they are from canada, and didn't provide any other information
i can't believe many people store their money to them

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
leex1528

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:27:35 PM

You really don't think eBay doesn't have the power to track you down if you used a fake name...?  LOL
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:30:10 PM

I can only tell you this from my personal experience, but I have already received 125% of my paid btc back from my mining contract.

I also know of nobody who wasn´t paid their owed reward from mining on any of the weekly paydays.

Also, ebay uses paypal and obviously has the ability to follow the money trail to almost any person that sells with them.
leex1528

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:33:43 PM

I can only tell you this from my personal experience, but I have already received 125% of my paid btc back from my mining contract.

I also know of nobody who wasn´t paid their owed reward from mining on any of the weekly paydays.

Also, ebay uses paypal and obviously has the ability to follow the money trail to almost any person that sells with them.

Yes a lot of people have been paid already...we get that, it doesn't prove anything though

I am not quite sure what your 2nd sentence even means so I guess I can't argue that.

Ebay uses Paypal because they own them.  Both companies have the ability to follow anything that goes down on there if it is worth-it.  I am not sure how much contracts are being sold on eBay but if its a fair amount and people were to complain it could get interesting...I personally don't think they are a ponzi though.
jjc326

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:54:06 PM

Yes a lot of people have been paid already...we get that, it doesn't prove anything though

I am not quite sure what your 2nd sentence even means so I guess I can't argue that.

Ebay uses Paypal because they own them.  Both companies have the ability to follow anything that goes down on there if it is worth-it.  I am not sure how much contracts are being sold on eBay but if its a fair amount and people were to complain it could get interesting...I personally don't think they are a ponzi though.

I thought Ebay was not allowing anything to do with Bitcoin?  Or is that just Paypal?  If it's only Paypal that's really weird and I'd think it's only a matter of time before Ebay does the same thing since they are the same company.
leex1528

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:14:15 PM

I thought Ebay was not allowing anything to do with Bitcoin?  Or is that just Paypal?  If it's only Paypal that's really weird and I'd think it's only a matter of time before Ebay does the same thing since they are the same company.

Neither of them have issues with Bitcoin.  They are the same company so they have the same stand on everything. 

I think we will see Bitcoin integrated into Ebay/Paypal fairly quickly here!(Within 1 year for sure, 6 months or less hoping)
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 05:18:22 PM

You really don't think eBay doesn't have the power to track you down if you used a fake name...?  LOL

I understand what you meant but I don't think they have the power to track down every fakes. Fakes can be created easily by law-breakers. I am not telling they have no ability but every fakes can't be banned.
Kindly,
      MZ

leex1528

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:22:24 PM

I understand what you meant but I don't think they have the power to track down every fakes. Fakes can be created easily by law-breakers. I am not telling they have no ability but every fakes can't be banned.
Kindly,
      MZ

Well of course they aren't going to track down every fake that they are unsure of...That would take forever, but once someone claims that they were scammed by a user, they definitely look into the issue.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 05:26:41 PM

Kindly,
      MZ

Well of course they aren't going to track down every fake that they are unsure of...That would take forever, but once someone claims that they were scammed by a user, they definitely look into the issue.

Yeah! I agree. Even though most of them know/think pbmining is ponzi knowbody is willing to report against it as pbmining is paying correctly. If there is any person who's business went down because of them, he might report. Roll Eyes
Kindly,
      MZ

toxiclabs45

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:22:41 PM

this piggy got paid, how is it a scam?
MrPiggles (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:58:40 AM

You're all fuckin retarded if you think being paid proves it's not a ponzi.

As for using Paypal, it's easy to use paypal anonymously and withdraw to prepaid cards. You can even use a payoneer card with a fake name if you want to do it with a US verified account.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: