Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:40:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PBmining - legit?  (Read 67871 times)
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 11:19:17 AM

Seems like PBmining has just collapsed.  At least this thread was warning people for some time.
sandykho47

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Knowledge its everything

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 01:39:05 PM

Seems like PBmining has just collapsed.  At least this thread was warning people for some time.

That's right, if you compare your profit at PBMining & calculate how much bitcoin you got.
You will find out the profit at PBMining lower than how much you calculate

Ah, and me still don't get ROI from this site  Sad

Did a little overview of current cloud mining services:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=860400.0

This is just review from few people
The reality, there are more ponzi

IF you curious, you have to check it yourself

Kemampuanku Tidak semua orang memiliki dan dapat melakukannya . Tidak memakan kaum sendiri . dan mempunyai kode etik yang tidak masuk akal.
leex1528

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 06:43:25 PM

How has PBmining just collapsed?  I am not seeing how that happened as I got paid this week as well...
trollping

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 08:57:25 PM

a few people stating they got paid, so not sure if its exactly collapsed, but its  been an ongoing debate.

eightcylinders

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:45:03 PM

a few people stating they got paid, so not sure if its exactly collapsed, but its  been an ongoing debate.

My payout for 2 Ths was .14077751 on Sunday.

This does not seem like 10% as some have said.  According to the calculators, the theoretical mining revenue should be .20, but PB Mining has always been below theoretical I think?

Not saying PB Mining is legit, they are certainly very sketchy.  But I do not understand the sudden certainty that they have collapsed.  Can someone please explain what the evidence is for the collapse.

My BTC Addres: 1PMEJCY6ofqmnAdYbdQqToZ7MNSAz35w7v
=>Buy the world's first hardware wallet.   Safer than paper and easier to use than smartphones.  If you use Bitcoin you need this: Buy Trezor!!
snowcrawl

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 10:02:00 PM

This last payout we received yesterday might be our parting Christmas gift.  The 10% is measuring the current amount being mined(for this new week).  It appears to be 90% light, which means the next payout could be bringing towards this thing imploding.
BabyBruce14

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 01:03:14 AM

Thats fucked. I am only getting like .0054 so far this week for my 3TH....

Yay now i lose over 2grand Sad im gona have to kill someone.

To be honest though my pay out for last week seemed fine if not like 3% lower then the week before. i Do think they were ripping me off but i mean to actually stop existing will be annoying.
malaimult

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 04:50:27 AM

My payout for 2 Ths was .14077751 on Sunday.

This does not seem like 10% as some have said.  According to the calculators, the theoretical mining revenue should be .20, but PB Mining has always been below theoretical I think?

Not saying PB Mining is legit, they are certainly very sketchy.  But I do not understand the sudden certainty that they have collapsed.  Can someone please explain what the evidence is for the collapse.
It is possible they had very bad "luck" over the previous week. BTCguild has gone several weeks (a month actually) with around ~60%-70% luck, and I think they did have some time with ~50% luck as well.

I would however say that it is suspicious that payments were so much less then expected around the same time that difficulty decreased, as this is probably an indication they were expecting for it to rise and do not have actual hardware backing up their contracts

RD965

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:09:32 AM

Thats fucked. I am only getting like .0054 so far this week for my 3TH....

Yay now i lose over 2grand Sad im gona have to kill someone.

To be honest though my pay out for last week seemed fine if not like 3% lower then the week before. i Do think they were ripping me off but i mean to actually stop existing will be annoying.

2th lol, should thought about that earlier
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 08:38:44 AM

i Do think they were ripping me off but i mean to actually stop existing will be annoying.

Scammers tend to do that, you know, scam you only a little bit.
If a hacker gets hold of your wallet and private keys, its also very likely he will only steal like 20% and leave the rest for you.
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 03:57:06 AM

PBmining locked the main thread, probably to prevent coordination of the victims. Unfortunate.
gbzer0

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 04:43:10 AM

Please check this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=887871.0

PBmining say:
Unfortunately the extreme harassment and threats since the posting of a Facebook profile with friends/family information has lead to some horrible losses thanks to some very shady people with unreasonable demands.  This is an attempt to reach out and give customers what is left, even if it means liquidating personal assets to help.  I will start the process now of looking at customers on a case-by-case basis and doing what I can to help.  Any refunds in December will be aimed at those who have suffered "extreme" losses due to reduced payout.  I will begin to look at the remaining majority of accounts in January.

Questions may go unanswered for awhile, but that is because there is a lot of work to do.  Please be patient.  Unfortunately it will be impossible to make everyone happy but a very honest attempt will be made.

For those who are wondering, the owner is not laughing all the way to Mexico.  Losses have been substantial due to complete invasion of privacy and some very harsh blackmail that followed thereafter, involving thoughts of suicide over some matters, but there will be a strong attempt to make things right even if it is unsuccessful.
psergei

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:31:02 AM

You have got an answer from pbmining... Lucky you are !!
Grinder
Legendary

Activity: 1284
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:40:01 AM

Another day, another Bitcoin ponzi bites the dust. Why do you refuse to learn? Some times I get a feeling that Bitcoin is a government project created to teach naive libertarians why their police and laws are needed.
thirdprize

Activity: 485
Merit: 274

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 08:47:31 AM

http://pbmining.ru

So it was probably the russian mafia after all.  Wink

I just hope the people who posted the personal details are happy now.  Now everyone loses.

MrPiggles (OP)

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:57:44 AM

I just hope the people who posted the personal details are happy now.  Now everyone loses.

everyone was always going to lose dumbass, that's how a ponzi works.

The longer it goes on, the more money they take in, the more people lose.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
RD965

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 10:52:45 AM

Thats actually not true, there is many people that ROI'd! (specially early investors, the one with more risk)
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 02:19:23 PM

Thats actually not true, there is many people that ROI'd! (specially early investors, the one with more risk)

Yes, but that's Ponzi thinking.
Early investors such as VC's become shareholders in a legitimate venture, taking risk because the business model may work out to be flawed, but making good ROI if things turn out as predicted.
'Investors' in PB were not shareholders, they weren't even investors, they were customers that bought a product from PB which claimed to have a sustainable business model. That product's appeal was the ROI. If the product was genuine, then all investments, early or late, would carry the same risk.

"Everyone" in this case means the totality of investors: sure, by luck or judgement some people will come out in front when a Ponzi collapses.
If it's by luck then that's the definition of luck, if it's by judgement i.e. they knew it was most likely a Ponzi and played it, then they are essentially stealing by proxy from the late coming majority. And enriching a scumbag in the process.
Blaming people who hasten the end of a confidence trick for its collapse is ridiculous, unless you are saying that these schemes have some sort of legitimacy simply because they exist.

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
overdrive

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 05:38:20 PM

this is pretty mind blowing, since I just got digging into cloud minding on who to go with...

but wow.. seeing one exposed like this just makes me kinda sick..
shadowsector

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:35:40 PM

this thread alone is a slap to the face. a bit too late on admitting there was a huge problem.

now trying to gain back whatever reputation thats left, to continue.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=887871.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: