Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:12:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ALTCOINS going red!  (Read 466 times)
thiemthang (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:16:07 AM

Can anyone explain to me why altcoin is a drastic reduction? Is this the engine to prepare for the btc $ 9k threshold? My wallet lost 10% after 1 night

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:39:12 AM

Can anyone explain to me why altcoin is a drastic reduction? Is this the engine to prepare for the btc $ 9k threshold? My wallet lost 10% after 1 night

As what expected by many when bitcoin price goes down altcoin will suffer and follow bitcoin. Even i lost some of my profit when bear market started.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:12:52 AM

this is indeed a bad condition because currently the price of bitcoin has decreased and the price of altcoin has also decreased. this is indeed a bad condition, but that I remain optimistic that conditions will improve again. the decline that happened was like what happened a few months ago, don't panic and never be scared !!! panic will only make the market worse. calm down and think that digital currency is the future for all of us. all of us will always face conditions like this, all because very fast movements are a characteristic of digital currencies that cannot be avoided.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:15:19 AM

As what expected by many when bitcoin price goes down altcoin will suffer and follow bitcoin. Even i lost some of my profit when bear market started.
correct. because the movement of the altcoin depends on bitcoin, so the increase and decrease in bitcoin has a big effect on the altcoin
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:23:50 AM

The entire market in the fall and after this night of the loss increased by a considerable amount. And the current dependence of alts from bitcoin makes this situation even more difficult and does not give development and growth of alts.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:27:00 AM

The entire market in the fall and after this night of the loss increased by a considerable amount. And the current dependence of alts from bitcoin makes this situation even more difficult and does not give development and growth of alts.
because the altcoin is the benchmark price of bitcoin, if the price of bitcoin rises and falls then the altcoin will also experience increases and decreases like bitcoin. so altcoin depends on bitcoin

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
loicuagio1979

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:50:27 AM

It is not yet clear whether altcoins are made worse by Bitcoin and altcoins in many cases may be associated with certain bitcoin price fluctuation. I used to find the connection such as:
1. Bitcoin price rises and altcoins fall because traders sell altcoins in order to buy btc
2. Bitcoin price falls and altcoins fall because traders want to withdraw money and they sell all of their porfolio
3. Btc price keeps stable and altcoins may rise, fall or even stable too.

From above examples, I think that it's too complicated to explain and there's no correct explanation at all. It's normally to explain that we are living in the bear market. That's all
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:53:48 AM

We know that's why many people will suggest us to hold the coins until the market starts recovering because we don't exactly when the market starts recovering and when it falls. So we have to face everything when we are part of trading.
Bobbykid

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:14:39 AM

yeah, i was think about it few days back, etf thingy is fishy though
and many people talk about bulltrap market Sad
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:18:50 AM

Did you just notice this? Loss of 10% is still a trifle. For example, I have lost 80% in the last half year. I'm very sorry that in the winter I did not withdraw money to Fiat
Bobbykid

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:25:39 AM

We know that's why many people will suggest us to hold the coins until the market starts recovering because we don't exactly when the market starts recovering and when it falls. So we have to face everything when we are part of trading.
i heard the ETF will be moved to 30 sept, so for some times market will dropping and going up again when we are
near september  Grin
they are buying the dip
Bobbykid

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:28:02 AM

yeah, doing cutloss is not a good try tho
so buying more is the best option, because the market will recover soon or later Grin
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:32:16 AM

Because BTC is going down. Just be patient was once BTC dominance reduce it's percentage Altcoins will go green and will pump so hard and I am sure of it. Only thing we need to do is to wait.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:34:19 AM

What's going on guys? is it over? against the background of one news and postponing the consideration of the issue of ETF decided to bring down the cryptocurrency market?
smt_red

Activity: 398

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:45:46 AM

Altcoin depends on bitcoin 99%
ShitTL

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

At present altcoin has many types of coin, which is typical to mention is ethereum, litecoin. These ripples are potential coin and coin are bitcoin versions of blockchain technology.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:57:33 AM

your "wallet" would have lost that 10% sooner or later if you have altcoins in it because they are going down one way or another. bitcoin's drops only speeds up the process of altcoins getting dumped and going down, it is not the reason for it.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:19:14 AM

I am really surprised open the chart this morning and see all the coins in red.  I did not know what really happened and I am trying to find out what happened. My major concern now is how far this can go and my question is, is bitcoin heading towards $3,000?
thiemthang (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:23:13 AM

You're lucky to have 10% loss than mine 40% already, but keep laughing since I know the market will bounce back. 2 days left the faith of Bitcoin ETF will be judge. Hopefully this time the 2nd submission will be accepted unlike the winklevoss submission. Not all alts are in bloody red some are stable and only down by 2 to 3 % which I assumed only because BTC is going down. It will all depend on August 10 decision. Either we keep this bear market situation continuously or surpass this as bull market approaches once Bitcoin ETF gets approved.
Thank you for giving me this precious information .. I will wait for the good news on August 10. The July and August markets are strange and different from the previous market. I agree altcoin depends on BTC. But in July and August when the BTC grew at the end of July, early August, the altcoin index almost rose. But when the BTC fell, altcoin fell sharply. The market has no consensus between BTC and altcoin. Here I'm saying altcoin the top 50 on the coinmarketcap

I am really surprised open the chart this morning and see all the coins in red.  I did not know what really happened and I am trying to find out what happened. My major concern now is how far this can go and my question is, is bitcoin heading towards $3,000?
I'm also worried about that happening with BTC. If it happens then it's a disaster for me
jets567

Activity: 1008
Merit: 511

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:45:01 AM

well it's not really a surprise for me, not only ALTS is going red BTC is going deep to. Actually i am expecting it to go down till 3000 USD also but I am not that sure since it's just a prediction of most experts too. But hopefully after this month it will be rebounding soon.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print