Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:03:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whether Getting Married At a Young Age Can Lead To Poverty And Make Poor Economy  (Read 2436 times)
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:40:24 PM

no, it can't be blamed. getting married is the most noble thing. the one to blame is the government that is unable to control the state of the economy. importing in large volumes can make a country's economy fall dramatically. that's only a small sample. actually the key to the prosperity of a country is, the price of basic necessities is cheap, very cheap.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:47:08 PM

In third world countries, you find people getting married at a young age. I don't think it is a negative point if they are rich or if they have a job. The problem is poor, lazy and separated couples with several children...
In developed countries, it is a less common problem. In fact, children of those young poor parents will escape from their countries legally (graduated) or not (illegal migration).

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Gabash

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:59:23 PM

I believe in the saying that "marry when you are ready". That means regardless of age as long as you know the consequences and have a solid plan in the future of his or her family regardless of how hard the path would be. The only problem in the society today is that many couples regardless of age make decision base on emotions or self gain which in return will only destroy their family and make an impact in the economy.

Regardless of age in terms of marriage it does not affect poverty as long you are both matured enough in mind and heart. Perseverance, hardwork, determination and being optimistic plays a vital role  for you to achieve your goals in life and to support our economy.
in my opinion getting married at a young age cannot cause poverty, but for me that can trigger poverty is ignorance and difficulty finding work.

rujuklagi

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:39:21 PM

I see in my country many marriages at a young age and don't think about the economy in the future,
I know getting married at a young age is very beautiful,
but if the economy is insufficient, maybe should think again not to get married at a young age,
and I think from that marriage it can give birth to children and increase the population of the earth, and maybe in a few years the earth will be full of humans and surely there will be many other crimes to survive on this earth,

Is there a solution, to overcome this impending disaster
depending on whether the young married man can make a living for his wife or not.
if so, that means he is worthy of marriage. but if you do not have a job and a fixed income is not recommended for marriage, it will only be a hassle.

be a man who is well established, capable of economic matters and others. only then married
BitRentXx

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:01:20 PM

I am one of those who married young, I married at the age of 20 years.
but I have a job and I can support my wife, plus there is now a bitcoin investment.
cellard
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:13:02 PM

One of the most obvious use cases for Bitcoin already is saving many men from women that don't deserve getting half of their wealth, coupled with lifetime alimony and other inconveniences (see: golddiggers).

Having your money anywhere else but Bitcoin will result in a net loss, whereas Bitcoin will keep your ass safe from getting financially raped after being emotionally raped as well by a woman of low morale.

Just another reason to hold your coins and never sell.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:21:05 PM

I see in my country many marriages at a young age and don't think about the economy in the future,
but if the economy is insufficient, maybe should think again not to get married at a young age,
and I think from that marriage it can give birth to children and increase the population of the earth, and maybe in a few years the earth will be full of humans and surely there will be many other crimes to survive on this earth,

I think yes, marrying at young age can lead to poverty as the person doesn't have any motivation to earn more and settles for whatever he have because the main motive of life is getting sex and that is easily available for people after marriage so they don't do anything productive in their life. But it also depends what kind of life partner do you get.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:19:33 PM

Getting married at a young age won't make you poor.Having kids at a young age will make you poor for sure.
I don't know about your country,but rising a kid from it's birth to the age of 18 costs more than 150,000 USD in the USA.The cost might be lower in the other countries,but it's still a significant amount of money.

I agree getting married early does not mean that you will be poor, the fact that you have another person protecting your back and they have you too to protect theirs is great but adding kids to the mix will surely make you poor since in the economy of today you need a lot of preparation to get to the highest paid jobs, something that is very difficult if you have to feed a big family.
Dimon888

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:23:32 PM

The solution is to inform the adolescents that they need to get married and have children, when in life they have already achieved everything. Permanent income, housing. To say how difficult it is to educate children when a teenager is still a child. To give them the opportunity to become nannies of children for a few days. And then they will understand that they should not hurry.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:53:38 PM

Getting married and having kids at a young age will definitely make you poor because raising a kid will take so much time and effort especially if you have many children i guess it will take more than a million to give them a comfortable life. That's why it's important to be prepared and plan ahead before getting into such things.
Poverty is not desirable, and children are what everyone desires. Today, childbirth is very difficult, maintaining the breed is very important. Poverty is dependent on many factors. In particular, you should plan for yourself, to balance the financial. I believe we can do many things at the same time have both children and stabilize life. That's what we want to get.

old_lighthouse

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:35:56 AM

Getting married at a young age won't make you poor.Having kids at a young age will make you poor for sure.
I don't know about your country,but rising a kid from it's birth to the age of 18 costs more than 150,000 USD in the USA.The cost might be lower in the other countries,but it's still a significant amount of money.

I agree getting married early does not mean that you will be poor, the fact that you have another person protecting your back and they have you too to protect theirs is great but adding kids to the mix will surely make you poor since in the economy of today you need a lot of preparation to get to the highest paid jobs, something that is very difficult if you have to feed a big family.
I'm not so sure about that number. $150,000 is $8,333 per year. That would be $694 per month. Where the heck is all that money going for one kid? I'm 100% sure that poor people in the US don't spend that much on their kids. I studied in the US and I could like on that easily each month, not counting my studies. When you have more kids, you spend less per child. You have hand-me-downs and it's cheaper per person to cook for more people. I don't live in the US right now, but there are 2 people in my family and we usually spend less than that on 2 adults. Everything is possible if you believe.
Diablesfunis

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:44:13 AM

As long as they have their family wealth or they already run a business it's fine to get married early because they won't have problem financially. Marrying early won't make you poor as long as you work hard, it's harder because there's more mouth to feed and there's additional expense but as long as you work hard then it can be solved. The problem is when you don't plan carefully and have a lot of kids while still have some problem financially.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
ejandjm18

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:13:52 PM

For me, getting married at a young age. It depends upon the status of your family, if your family run a business and has enough income then poverty is not the cause of getting married at young age. Therefore, I conclude that it depends how you manage your marriage life. Then, married at early age will not the cause of poverty.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 09:28:02 PM

I'm not so sure about that number. $150,000 is $8,333 per year. That would be $694 per month. Where the heck is all that money going for one kid? I'm 100% sure that poor people in the US don't spend that much on their kids. I studied in the US and I could like on that easily each month, not counting my studies. When you have more kids, you spend less per child. You have hand-me-downs and it's cheaper per person to cook for more people. I don't live in the US right now, but there are 2 people in my family and we usually spend less than that on 2 adults. Everything is possible if you believe.
There are frugal people that spend less than that per child and that is fine and in fact I have seen higher numbers than the ones published here but it does not matter, adding a kid when you are very young is going to make very difficult for you to become successful in the future, in the economy of today you need a lot of time and effort to get a good job and if you have a child you will need to concentrate on getting money now and not on improving yourself and your ability to make money in the future.
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:40:47 PM

You dont have to worry about that.
Nature will fight its own war. Look at the disasters that are happening in the world. That is nature wanting to breathe again on its own.
There may be a lot of deaths but what can you do about it?
It is balancing this world and it needs to be done.

You cannot stop a natural disaster and every minute death of human is a lot than birth. It will get worse once this Earth is overpopulated.
Just marry the girl if you want too.
kristineirene

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:35:23 PM

Ok based on my own experience its really hard from the start to be married at a young  age there is a lot of things that you need to adjusts but its still  depends if how you handle on it. Lets just face the fact that this kind of situation its happening in every country thats why there is a lot  of people  that suffering for this kind of situation because they can't  even make their  own decisions because they think that they are just young they are not thinking  what will be happened  in the future.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:57:06 PM

As long as they have their family wealth or they already run a business it's fine to get married early because they won't have problem financially. Marrying early won't make you poor as long as you work hard, it's harder because there's more mouth to feed and there's additional expense but as long as you work hard then it can be solved. The problem is when you don't plan carefully and have a lot of kids while still have some problem financially.
Exactly.Marrying at a young age has high chances to lead into poverty considering that the two individuals have still immature minds and should still need the guidance of their parents particularly in their decision making.On the contrary,if these two individuals have already their own stable jobs,then maybe they can already handle the pressures of having kids at an early age because they have their own jobs to sustain the basic needs of the family.

gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:58:10 AM

getting married at a young age is not the main issue, the issue is getting married with no saving, no plans, and no source of income, anyone can get married easily, especially when you belong to a rich family, there is no problem, the problem comes after the marriage, even you are rich and no plans and no other source of income, you will end up short and eventually have children, soon the children will grow up and get married too, then the cycle continues. and here we are now, resulting to a poor economy.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Astra2127

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:05:10 AM

Getting married is a huge responsibility. First thing to do is plan for your future.do not get into a situation that might bring you down. If youre not ready, then you must move in order to be ready.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:13:03 AM

What country does op live in, I wonder?  Anyway in the US it seems to be the trend that everyone is getting married later in life, after careers are established.  I think that's much wiser and makes for more mature parents than people who get married in their early twenties (or even earlier).  I am of the firm opinion that a man and a woman should be financially stable before having children, and that the relationship between them should be strong.  That makes for much better parents and healthier children overall.  Kids need a strong father figure, imo.  This single mother BS has got to stop, because it's pussifying little boys, and they have a harder time coping with difficulties as they grow to adulthood.

We don't need anymore little sjw's running about, thinking they're snowflakes entitled to emotional validation regardless of the situation.

As for the economy, I think it also makes sense for people to wait until they're stable before marrying.  A lot of young couples wind up on state aid because they choose to start a family before they're able to support even one baby.  It's very sad.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: