Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:08:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whether Getting Married At a Young Age Can Lead To Poverty And Make Poor Economy  (Read 2436 times)
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:32:17 AM

I don't think that getting married at a young age can lead to poverty because as long as we can get work and never surrender with the conditions we have, we deserve to get a better life. besides that, this will give them a good life in their family because they can see their children grow up while they are still age 30-40 years and they can see that they can have grandchildren while their age 40-50 years.

besides that, it depends on how they can search a way to get the money and how they can survive in the hard situations and I believe that they have a big chance to make more money from many sources.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 09:37:24 AM

I see in my country many marriages at a young age and don't think about the economy in the future,
I know getting married at a young age is very beautiful,
but if the economy is insufficient, maybe should think again not to get married at a young age,
and I think from that marriage it can give birth to children and increase the population of the earth, and maybe in a few years the earth will be full of humans and surely there will be many other crimes to survive on this earth,

Is there a solution, to overcome this impending disaster
Getting married at a younger age can also lead to having babies!!!!!  Grin

How is that not good for the future of the economy? More children = Brighter future.

If people are educated and if they are smart, then the future is stable, if they are all literal dumbfucks, then future to be over-raided by kids.
The OP indeed actually made it sound like there is a looming disaster as a result of early marriage.
Childbirth is just one piece of the equation, economic development certainly balls down to the government and how those who are getting married at that early age are also able to do certain things to cater for themselves.

Early marriage is not the problem, since most people will get married at some point anyway, but the idea of becoming a nuisance in which you give birth to so many than you can cater for, but it is not like all these things themselves will be a disaster on their own.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

I see in my country many marriages at a young age and don't think about the economy in the future,
but if the economy is insufficient, maybe should think again not to get married at a young age,
and I think from that marriage it can give birth to children and increase the population of the earth, and maybe in a few years the earth will be full of humans and surely there will be many other crimes to survive on this earth,

It is not that getting married early can lead to you to poverty, what happens is that it has been known for some time that those that have very low impulse control are nowhere near as successful as those that can wait and control their impulses, so getting married early could be a sign in some cases of people with low impulse control and that is why they get bad outcomes in their lives.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:33:05 PM

Not really unless you are uneducated or do now have skill then even if you a married at later stage of your life you will still be unemployable or cannot fit in one place and rest of your life you would not contribute much to the economy and nation building.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:02:50 PM

I agreed on this because marital stage requires maturity that will lead to good family breeding,and if the family has a good breeding their children will become progressive and may have great outview in life.

I was married at younger age,and it was not that easy bringing my childrens to school ,i need to work for 10-14 hours a day to sustain the needs of my family and this has an effect to he economy if i don't give my sons better schooling..

Lucky i found cryptocurrency and teaaches me another option of profiteering and now im full enough to help economy grow..thanks to this community
Sure, a matured state of mind is a very good way to put it and also the need to understand that stage and be able to make plans for the future is something that is equally important.

However, I do not feel it is all about early marriage or it being the major problem, the problem is that even the older ones in some of the underdeveloped worlds are not enlightened to the essence of family planning, managing their finances and all sort, and without that, it sure will always have a negative effect on the economy.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:25:26 PM

Thats one good factor about why poverty is growing mostly in third world countries since they don’t have proper learning about how to bring a good family,they were just only making unsafe sex and this bring another born child

While other countries considered having many children is being rich,thats a practice in some areas that still existing until our computer ages
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 12:43:32 PM

Early marriage does not prevent the problems that come because each of us and their own life decisions especially when at work, all people have a plan for their own future, and if they strive to work hard for it in their family and above all the difficulties in their lives are not possible for me to work hard ... But young people today just get married early because they want to flee in a hardship and it is clear that when there is a spice there is also a place to care for the future, then a difficulty starts with them only in those who are supposed to act.
qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

I think get married at young age doesn't influence and affect much to the economical problems or poverty. The most influential thing and strongly affects to the states poverty is education. The awareness of reading and studying are low, this is become major problem in many countries.
Relates to married at young age, it can be decrease and solve by education. It should be a main focus by the government to do and government should engage their awareness of learning to have better quality of their life, and they can get married when they are ready and good financially.
ShadowBits

Merit: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:29:25 PM

Those kind of people doesn't think ahead of time. They will usually be in a lot of trouble in the future for getting married or having a family at a young age that could lead them into poverty.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:05:19 PM

In my country there was plenty of people were married at young age and mostly they did that because traditional culture forces them to married early but indeed some of them eventually became an poverty because basically when they married they still not ready to work even unemployment because they're under age but i think difficult to convince people not to do this because their parents support them to married at young age
Kiwek

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:06:51 PM

actually marriage at a young age does not become poor, when someone is married young but family conditions cannot get better don't ever have children, because when we have children the cost of living will be even greater, especially the condition of poor families. it is better when married young think more clearly, start looking for work or open a business to live better and can meet the needs of the family.
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:17:22 PM

Getting married at a younger age, when you are not ready for the same is not acceptable. Being ready for the marriage means being prepared for the same both physically and mentally. One should be well settled so that they can together bear the expenses of the new life they are going to start. So obviously if you're not earning good enough to suffice  your minimum basic needs then you tend to burden up yourselves with more financial responsibilities and thus leading you into vicious circle of poverty. It definitely has a bearing on the economic development of the nation. That is why there is a set legal age for marriage and it makes sense only when you go by the rules and common sense both.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:28:02 PM

Getting married at young age is mainly because of traditional issues but they need too find a job first before getting married this is the simple rule to survive the future when they have kids but many governments are not considering this but which leads to their country's poverty and some country has real restrictions over when we have to get married I mean age limits all the countries needs to follow this ad also they need to take measures for controlling their population by restrictions of how many kids they can have just like China having.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Jateng

Activity: 1254
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:34:15 PM

Getting married at a younger age like example teenage days is not very beautiful. Teenager suppose to be in school but since they already have child or children they add to unemployed people to a country. We all know that job opportunities cannot occupied all the country's professionals but with the addition of teenagers who got married early, unemployed people grows.

Before getting married we should have a good status of work and enough money in order to raise our own family. In that case, we do help ourselves, our family to be, and our economy.

criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

Getting married at a young age does not directly leads to poverty and make the economy poor. It is because there are other factors that contributes to the poverty and tye dwfinition of young age is not definite. Let me have it this way, it is as simple as this: getting married at a young age does not lead to poverty, but getting married when not yet ready does. And readiness means being stable in almost if not all aspects of life especially financially. By this, we cannot directly associate young age to being unprepared. But still, maturity requires time, so the two are mutually independent with each other. Moreover, what makes the married young couple in the poverty is because of the unbalances ratio and proportion of their number of children to their number of resources.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:53:57 AM

Not really unless you are uneducated or do now have skill then even if you a married at later stage of your life you will still be unemployable or cannot fit in one place and rest of your life you would not contribute much to the economy and nation building.

I would add about a tribe from China who has the costume of getting married at a very young age and despite this had had very vibrant businesses. Both the male and female would setup businesses and would earn great. So this is not the case actually. This in other words makes the young bride more powerful in terms of carrying out domestic decision and to run the family even if the husband is not around.
bohr

Merit: 257

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:04:10 PM

I think get married at young age doesn't influence and affect much to the economical problems or poverty. The most influential thing and strongly affects to the states poverty is education. The awareness of reading and studying are low, this is become major problem in many countries.
Relates to married at young age, it can be decrease and solve by education. It should be a main focus by the government to do and government should engage their awareness of learning to have better quality of their life, and they can get married when they are ready and good financially.
Education is a very important factor when it comes to try to tell if a person is going to have a good economic future, but marring early most of the time leads to people to have less education because they simply do not have the time to invest in education because they are worried about other things that they have to do now that they are married.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:50:25 PM

Getting married at a young age won't make you poor.Having kids at a young age will make you poor for sure.
I don't know about your country,but rising a kid from it's birth to the age of 18 costs more than 150,000 USD in the USA.The cost might be lower in the other countries,but it's still a significant amount of money.

It happens when getting married without proper planning. It doesn't matter at what you get married just make sure that you can adjust your life and have savings to start a new life. You cannot live happily and content when you do not know when to get financial to support everyday living. You have to prepare yourself for the big change in life.

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 12:04:22 AM

It happens when getting married without proper planning. It doesn't matter at what you get married just make sure that you can adjust your life and have savings to start a new life. You cannot live happily and content when you do not know when to get financial to support everyday living. You have to prepare yourself for the big change in life.

When the marriage is new, people are so excited with it but then if they do it just because of their overwhelming feelings and no proper planning then they are heading to rough road. If they would be able to think of the solution though so that they can again go to a smoother road then that would be good but others cannot take the challenge that's why they become poor while those who persevere would be able to improve their financial status and it doesn't matter if they are young or old.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 12:14:02 AM

Lol I think people will not get married when they are still in a difficult living condition. but you are right if youth do not have any skills,
any work, and little mentality. Of course getting married at a young age will only make their economy worse
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: