Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:28:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whether Getting Married At a Young Age Can Lead To Poverty And Make Poor Economy  (Read 2436 times)
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:17:44 AM

I think it has got nothing to do with the economy as long as the sense of responsibility of the person is there, there are lots of people I know that got married early but are doing really good in life today, and there are also people who are not doing really well in our economy that got married in their late days, so getting married in an early age is not a matter.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:05:54 PM

Get married early while you have not had a stable career and two people can not take care of themselves and their children anymore, which makes them a burden to society. So get married when you are financially secure
Marrying when you are not ready is never a good idea, and it is obvious that the younger that you are the more difficult it is going to be for you to be ready for such a big responsibility, there are some that are able to pull it off and can make their marriage a success but the majority of people that are not ready will fail because the responsibilities that you need to face can be too much for some people to bear.
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:15:38 AM
Merited by Yatsan (10)

Getting married at a young age won't make you poor.Having kids at a young age will make you poor for sure.
I don't know about your country,but rising a kid from it's birth to the age of 18 costs more than 150,000 USD in the USA.The cost might be lower in the other countries,but it's still a significant amount of money.

But then if you have a rich family there is no need to worry about that. The problem is the crab mentality. They do not consider things and just make decisions in an instant. They tend to do things without even realizing what will be its effect for themselves and to the community and most importantly to the economy.

Zalura

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:22:50 AM

I see in my country many marriages at a young age and don't think about the economy in the future,
I know getting married at a young age is very beautiful,
but if the economy is insufficient, maybe should think again not to get married at a young age,
and I think from that marriage it can give birth to children and increase the population of the earth, and maybe in a few years the earth will be full of humans and surely there will be many other crimes to survive on this earth,

Is there a solution, to overcome this impending disaster
actually age problem is not a guarantee of someone's success, but more importantly our readiness to get a better future, the most important thing is to develop a long life journey should careful preparation always be our biggest capital, no matter we are young or old , in the world of commerce as well, we should not trade before we have sufficient preparation, because the world of commerce does not recognize the word tolerance, who is the strong one who is the winner.
roosbit

Activity: 891
Merit: 43

Random coins :)

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:52:02 AM

I see in my country many marriages at a young age and don't think about the economy in the future,
but if the economy is insufficient, maybe should think again not to get married at a young age,

As far as I know people marry when they have the means to support themselves and not really about age or the general state of the economy.

and I think from that marriage it can give birth to children and increase the population of the earth, and maybe in a few years the earth will be full of humans and surely there will be many other crimes to survive on this earth,

Not sure what the disaster is here but business minded people will tell you that a country with a high population is a good place to establish a business, as this means a ready market for you so if this is where your country is going then prepare yourself and take advantage of the opportunity that's coming.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:34:31 AM

Getting married at a young age won't make you poor.Having kids at a young age will make you poor for sure.
I don't know about your country,but rising a kid from it's birth to the age of 18 costs more than 150,000 USD in the USA.The cost might be lower in the other countries,but it's still a significant amount of money.

But then if you have a rich family there is no need to worry about that. The problem is the crab mentality. They do not consider things and just make decisions in an instant. They tend to do things without even realizing what will be its effect for themselves and to the community and most importantly to the economy.

That is only if we have a rich family who will support in the financial section. But not all person can have this, and some of them still struggle to continue their lives. Some of the young age doesn't think about the future, and they got married because they feel that they love each other, but they don't prepare for the next things after the marriage. The lives after marriage are essential because the young age still has a big ego which sometimes could lead to divorce.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:57:44 AM

I am now a college student! As time goes by, I see my classmates gradually become a parent. In fact, teenage pregnancy is dominant to my country. Many of my classmates in high school have their own family right now. Some of them are surging to make money. They notice how life is really hard when they want to have goods but they cannot afford it. Early pregnancy leads to poverty specially if the parents have not yet stable job unless they are lucky that they know cryptocurrency.

Afnan_faizah

Activity: 784
Merit: 178

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:59:29 AM

Actually no, you will be poor if you expense more money rather than earn it. Keep learn some skill, then use the skill to earn money so you can survive. A simple example is just like me, I learn english, take a course to become translator for bounty campaign and I get so much money from it.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 03:02:04 AM

Not everyone has good finances and many of them are still in the category of people who cannot afford it but they marry their children at an early age, they should improve their finances first so that they can live properly and not full of burden. I personally feel married at an early age is very inappropriate, because the journey of life is still long and it would be wonderful if we improve our lives first financially and economically well.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
WilliamCrum

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:03:03 AM

should before marriage you should have a job first because when after marriage you need a lot of money for your life so you should now find a job that can provide very definite monthly results.
This is a big reason for why so many countries are still underdeveloped and are living below the poverty line. This is something that has been banned by so many countries but it still exists in some countries and is practiced.
entebah

Activity: 1549
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:45:43 AM

In my country, married at a very young age so many divorce cases happened because of that, so the government strongly prohibited marriage at a very young age, I personally married when I knew Bitcoin in 2017, I was 25 years old, because I was happy married has a job as a Bitcoin trader, because it is very promising.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:15:20 PM

In my country, married at a very young age so many divorce cases happened because of that, so the government strongly prohibited marriage at a very young age, I personally married when I knew Bitcoin in 2017, I was 25 years old, because I was happy married has a job as a Bitcoin trader, because it is very promising.
This is one of the main problems with marrying so young, many people do not really know who they are until later in life and you need to go through that process of self discovery alone, if you go through that process once you are already married and then you discover that the life you are living is not the life that you want then it is very likely that marriage is not going to last.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:27:54 AM

For me getting married at young age DOES NOT lead to poverty and make the economy poor because if an individual who will be getting married is in the status where there are belong in the upper class society or has a good educational background.

biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:32:41 AM

no if they already work. which makes the economy become poorer is people who are lazy to work and only depend on the government, and in fact the competition in the world of work is very tight. I am surprised by these lazy people, why don't they try to enter the crypto industry, or other investments. young married people do not make the economy poor if they already work. but if what happens is lazy people who marry young, then it will be a bad thing for the state and the government.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:46:37 AM

This is a complicated issue. Such a view is very dangerous in some countries with population crisis. The sharp decline in fertility rate will lead to the reduction of grassroots population. When the population crisis occurs, it may lead to the collapse of social system. Japan is an example of their citizens who never retire. At the age of 80, they can still go out to serve the society because their birth rate is too low.

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:08:39 AM

In my country, it is usual to see a couple who married at their young age. We have no family plan before and it results for a rampant teenage pregnancy. Marrying at a young age is normal but if you don't have stable job or a small investment, your family will die poor, unless you win in a lottery. Remember, family member grows year by year.

Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:13:24 AM

This is a complicated issue. Such a view is very dangerous in some countries with population crisis. The sharp decline in fertility rate will lead to the reduction of grassroots population. When the population crisis occurs, it may lead to the collapse of social system. Japan is an example of their citizens who never retire. At the age of 80, they can still go out to serve the society because their birth rate is too low.
It's depend the country where they came from. For me getting married at a young age is a complicated issue because it can cause to grow population more. Also at the young age they should be still studying and have a job after graduated and make family at the right age. Beside its better if their  youth was good so they will be the ones who missing the path like those criminals and cause to their economy to fall.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:29:30 PM

Theres nothing wrong  of getting married on a young age. What if both  parties came from a wealthy  family and they can afford to buy things.
The problem is if both has no jobs and create a big family on a young age, thats a sign of leading to poverty because how can they feed their child if they  dont have job.
This is one of the main problem in one society.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:07:18 PM
Merited by The Cryptovator (1), joniboini (1), cabalism13 (1)

Poverty is not caused by marrying early but we know for a fact that with getting married early, you will have added responsibilities. The tendency of having too many children at home would block your opportunities for striving even more because so much time would be spent for taking care of them. But I don't totally agree on this because other individuals are still suffering from poverty even when they don't have so many children after marriage at young age. I think success relies more on personal decisions and the motivation to work whether or not you have too many responsibilities to attend to. There are so many factors to consider why there are so many people who are living in poverty and marriage may not be the only reason to blame to.

wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 02:08:22 AM

Marrying at young age does not the reason ,to poverty and poor economy, poverty is caused mostly to people who are lazy and the officials of the government that are on corruption practices , political motives that caused the economy to be more poorer, and the community to be more on poverty, but with all these cryptocurrency can be of great help to the economy.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: