Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:03:50 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your criteria to invest in any ICO?  (Read 861 times)
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:42:26 AM

I prefer ICO projects, which solve problems of real life. Kodak is a good example: They provide a blockchain based platform "Kodakone", a marketplace for photos without need of a centralized instance. Also the ICO project in my signature is bringing an innovative solution for buying/selling cars and car sharing with all needed data/apps on blockchain without needed middlesmen.
hewbrowden

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:09:55 AM

I would like to know what criteria you guys looks for to invest in any ICO?

I normally afraid to invest in any ICO if i like the project then i can invest in it when it will launch on any exchange.

Can you guys trow some light on ICO's in details whether it is good to invest in good project's ICO or better to wait for it to launch on any exchange?

First of all, I'm looking at the person who designed this project on Bitcointalk, then looking at their idea of how much they want to raise funds and also on the position on the ICO ranking sites.
reggram

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:54:13 AM

The most important thing is the value and return of the investment. I will read the white paper carefully before investing. Study their team and partners, the practical application of ICO, if a project has no application, it is not worth investing.
3kpk3

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:42:21 AM

Primary criteria which I consider while investing into any particular ICO are:
- Whitepaper
- Development team background
- Clear roadmap
- Social media interactions by the development team
- Real world use cases of the coin or token
I usually tend to check out these factors before deciding to invest into any particular ICO. Also, I tend to invest more often in a bull market when compared to a bear market due to obvious reasons.

platinov_and

Activity: 364
Merit: 110

SPOKKZ

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:33:18 AM

I normally afraid to invest in any ICO if i like the project then i can invest in it when it will launch on any exchange.

Can you guys trow some light on ICO's in details whether it is good to invest in good project's ICO or better to wait for it to launch on any exchange?

I think you better invest in the ICO`s but you need to choose a good project that will work successfully. When choosing an ICO you need to carefully read the white paper, check the entire project team and then make a decision.

────────  SPOKKZ  ────────  
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── Join Pre-Sale
Manuel Schenkhuizen

Activity: 147
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:45:44 AM

My standard for ICO is that there must be technology, not bluff. I think technology and products are very important for an ICO.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:56:28 AM

My standard for ICO is that there must be technology, not bluff. I think technology and products are very important for an ICO.
Ico is about to create such a new innovation related to the technology because it was using blockchain but the only important thing about you must consider about how useful the idea of the ico. It will be considered as the main reason to consider an ico as a good ico. Just like those are creatning a fully working product.
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:06:24 AM

I invest in crypto projects that have a technical direction, I am not interested in projects related to real estate, social networks and other areas that do not have in common with crypto.
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:12:57 AM

For now I am looking for a hobby that I understand because then I can really know their product whether it will help or not later. for everyday life
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:19:19 AM

I would do a detailed research on the team and their origin, experience in the field and connections. Then the basic idea of project and how it will be useful to the society in the future. Another point will be the use of token.
The major issue is that the team can change these anytime.  Roll Eyes

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:24:30 AM

I am just a new investor but I have a way to make investing easy. I know a great management team and they specialize in managing real projects, no scams and potential projects. Eloncity is an example and now it has been priced up to $ 86 million. In addition, it will be listed on the Houbi trading platform. It made me more confident in the Krypital team.
pawanjain

Activity: 2716
Merit: 720

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:25:26 AM

First of all the project should have a real world purpose to serve the people because if the project doesn't really have a good purpose then there will be no way that the project will survive in the long run and will probably die in a year or two.
It should also have a good hype in the market since a project with good exposure often tends to collect more during the ICO and hence has enough money  for further development of the project.
It should have a good team so that the project doesn't get destroyed because of lack of growth and development.
Last but not the least it must have a good transparency so that the general public and the investors have trust on the team and the project and hence people like us could invest in the ICO.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:30:33 AM

Let me share my criteria to invest in an ICO, first, I look and read their whitepapers. Whitepapers basically, consist of their mission and vision in the market world. It is very beneficial to understand it and to think about it. Whitepapers will give you enough knowledge on how good an ICO is. Better be patient in spending your time.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100