Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:46:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your criteria to invest in any ICO?  (Read 855 times)
ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:52:28 PM

I have many criterias to invest in an ICO, below, most important to less important
1. Team, clearly information with linkedin links showing education and experiences, must not a new account, twitter personal account with regular active status.
2. Their products, or products in their vision, how it work with blockchain, their token, how it used, is it possible. What they have achieved to date
3. How funds will be used, token allocation.
4. they must have a long term roadmap
5. What experts, communities, ICO listing sites are saying about them. Positive or negative.

Then if all's good i will invest.
Surely this is what's needed to evaluate an ICO, the 5 most important steps to determine which ICO is good or scam. We can not judge the ICO if one of these 5 steps is missing
megaplage

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:15:44 AM

Project should have strong demand for usage of blockchain technology. Most of ICOs cannot offer you project that really need cryptocurrency and decentralization.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:42:55 PM

I would like to know what criteria you guys looks for to invest in any ICO?

I normally afraid to invest in any ICO if i like the project then i can invest in it when it will launch on any exchange.

Can you guys trow some light on ICO's in details whether it is good to invest in good project's ICO or better to wait for it to launch on any exchange?

For me there a couple of thing that I have to check out before i even start to think about investing in any ico
First I check to make sure that the product that they are pushing is one that they can actually carry along in the next couple of years
Then I check to make sure that the team are who they say they are
Lastly I check to make sure that they have a solid community of supporters behind them because it is the people that give the coin its value

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cfif123

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:44:46 PM

I have many criterias to invest in an ICO, below, most important to less important
1. Team, clearly information with linkedin links showing education and experiences, must not a new account, twitter personal account with regular active status.
2. Their products, or products in their vision, how it work with blockchain, their token, how it used, is it possible. What they have achieved to date
3. How funds will be used, token allocation.
4. they must have a long term roadmap
5. What experts, communities, ICO listing sites are saying about them. Positive or negative.

Then if all's good i will invest.
Surely this is what's needed to evaluate an ICO, the 5 most important steps to determine which ICO is good or scam. We can not judge the ICO if one of these 5 steps is missing
it is true that with the 5 ways to choose a good ICO, it can be a benefit for all of us to be able to avoid the penny, because there have been a lot of ICO frauds that harm many investors
thenorthblue

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:49:52 PM

I normally afraid to invest in any ICO if i like the project then i can invest in it when it will launch on any exchange.

Can you guys trow some light on ICO's in details whether it is good to invest in good project's ICO or better to wait for it to launch on any exchange?

I have many criterias to invest in ICOs. First of all the project should be promising and reliable. Secondly the team should consist of those who have really good career and are qualified.

aalborg

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:50:50 PM

My criteria is valuable project with bright vision and product behind.
I also see at tokenometrics, it is essential, you have to get your experience and then find right ICO according to your mind
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:31:55 PM

We all have to be very careful of what to invest in at the moment, including the ICO to invest in. I prefer to invest in a project that is investor friendly, because y there are some who do not care about their investors.
fortelen

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:44:59 AM

that became determinant is how well you in choosing to invest in ICO. When the ICO could choose right then this result will be able to give a good thing. very strict selective required were conditioned ICO which is currently due to the many projects there are only a few will be able to succeed. even when it is entered in the Exchange, which became the reference fixed background analysis of the ICO.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 06:52:31 AM

I had invested only in the ico which have one thing in common, they had a ready product.
Annieluvyou

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:14:50 AM

For me, a good ICO project would be the project that has an actual working product. and the usability of the created coins that can be acceptable if we need to use it in our daily transaction.

otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:31:07 AM

Investing in an ICO comes with it's risk and reward. If you are able to get it right I'm chosing the right ICO, the reward can be mind blowing! I will advice you invest in knowledge and know what to look for when you invest. The maximum return is taking risk not in waiting for comfort zone or perfect situation before you invest!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:16:23 AM

Aside from being realistic, I think we should also obeserve if the project has a strong demand, meaning it will be needed by huge audience.  Aside from that the idea should be unique not just a copy paste from other existing project.  Dev should also be a real deal.  Meaning their ability and skills surpasses the required talent to realized the project and most of all they must be performing in accordance to law so that future conflict won't happen.
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:22:47 AM

I am very picky with ICO projects and now I am making a deep investigation of every ICO, that I am going to contribute to. I am sure, that an ICO must have a working product, otherwise it won't reach any goals on this market.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:39:54 AM

I am always reading whitepapers and recommend it for each investor. Because I have invested in so many projects and sorted out at least 50 percent of all projects, because they had an awful whitepaper.
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:35:57 AM

I do not invest in ico projects. It's risky. Ethereum or bitcoin, for investment, are much better suited to any ico. Ethereum and bitcoin are time-tested.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:54:58 AM

I guess no criteria will save you as of now. Almost all projects are severely suffering due to lack of support from contributors hence unable to manage their plans on executing road maps. Another factor we need to consider here is, price of ethereum and bitcoins. Both are trading at less than 80% compared to last year prices. Hence, this time no criteria will help you as far as I am concerned. Please stay away and watch the markets keenly.

Just start from your own analysis. Take some 3 to 5 ICOs for analysis and then wait for them to hit exchanges. Now check for their trading prices and ICO prices. Now you will realize that you have picked a good or bad one. Keep picking ICOs and go for analyzing and then conclude. You will become a pro-investor for ICOs.

I do not invest in ico projects. It's risky. Ethereum or bitcoin, for investment, are much better suited to any ico. Ethereum and bitcoin are time-tested.
I do see it is also a good strategy like completely avoiding all the ICOs. You may miss some good opportunities out of this but definitely you will never get struck like how I am doing. Yes, I have invested into more than 10 ICOs with strong researches but unfortunately all of them are still in negative earning.
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:17:49 AM

I have now given up on investing in ICO. Usually I observe the white paper and then go to the community of the project to participate in the interaction. I usually don't participate in the investment in projects with few people. I think this is a principle and should not be influenced by other factors.

sumangs

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:36:45 AM

There lots to be considered since investing to these kind also havr risk. First the legitimacy of the team, second is the background of the project, third is the project itself if it really is relevant to the current world situtation or it suits on the future. Think many times before investing since it is your money on risk if you didn't.
ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:46:09 AM

What is your criteria to invest in any ICO? Can you guys trow some light on ICO's in details whether it is good to invest in good project's ICO or better to wait for it to launch on any exchange?
Because I have limited capital so I prefer to buy it after listed in the exchange, besides not having to wait long, the price is also much cheaper than ICO. To avoid or at least to reduce the losses, before buying I always do research with the following criteria;

1. Have low supply
2. Have a large community
3. Fund allocation for teams no more than 10%
4. Have a product that is very useful for many people
5. The team is very active in updates news on social media
6. When first listed in the exchange the price doesn't fall too deep

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:57:56 AM

the concept that I like from ico is about the game platform, because it will definitely get a lot of support and will get success by reaching their target. even before launching to the exchanger, it usually reaches a hard cap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: