Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:52:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trusted and Scam Ponzi Site List - Increase your investors  (Read 10116 times)
jayc89

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:40:54 PM

Good for you.

PonziCoin has a better owner, a better site and is fast becoming the best ponzi (over 100BTC in the last 18 hours!). I know where my coins have been and will continue to go.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 02:41:00 PM

This one has been paying : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=483633.0 http://ponzi-150.webs.com/ and his owner is pro-active

Adress : 19fwLnA57UinoaXiXZwPBBRRE6X9HbWwo7

Added to the pending group

Good

PonziCoin and Ponzi120 are definitely going strong!! Tens of deposits every hour and it isn't slowing down!!

f1shy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:56:09 PM

Ponzimatic has just started but has paid out three times in the last two hours. Seems like the guy is honest!

ponzimatic.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=484583.0

VolcanicHammer

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:25:10 PM

The best ponzi http://ponzi120.com/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=472621.0

Transactions
No. Transactions    1613    
Total Received    445.55617679 BTC    
Final Balance    1.86096297 BTC

no one can bet this guy!

I admit that this ponzi works very well. ponzi120.com is a brand new domain name for 120ponzi.yolasite.com.

If somebody likes such games I say u must try this one first Tongue

Goodluck to all.
jayc89

Activity: 756

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:28:26 PM

Transactions
No. Transactions    1613    

no one can bet this guy!

I admit that this ponzi works very well. ponzi120.com is a brand new domain name for 120ponzi.yolasite.com.

Goodluck to all.

No! Read their thread first. It's bubble has burst! Dont be idiots people, if its struggling now, you will never get your coins back - people recommending it more than likely have coins tied up in it!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
VolcanicHammer

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:45:52 PM

Transactions
No. Transactions    1613    

no one can bet this guy!

Goodluck to all.

No! Read their thread first. It's bubble has burst! Dont be idiots people, if its struggling now, you will never get your coins back - people recommending it more than likely have coins tied up in it!

I assume that people are mostly inteligent enought (esspecially in BTC world) and they know what are doing with their money. I only gave info that ponzi120.com is working for now and we will see how much more it will run. Thats all.
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 03:50:09 PM

I would like to leave positive feedback about PonziCoin owner, Vortuarackne.

Most trusted and honest ponzi operator I've ever met. First, I sent 3 BTC to his ponzi address by mistake, where maximum allowed deposit amount was 1 BTC. But he approved my transaction and I got these coins back (with interest).
Second time, because of small glitch in software, my 2.6 BTC were sent to wrong address. Again, Vortuarackne was most honest and trustworthy person and he returned my money.
To all people: I can assure you, that Vortuarackne is most trusted ponzi operator on these forums, don't hesitate and invest now Smiley

I can truly recommend his ponzi website http://ponzicoin.co.vu/. Ponzi is in it's early stage still, and tonight, maybe tomorrow, you should expect guys looots of money coming in!  Cool

Link to PonziCoin thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474730.0

Good luck!

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Vortuarackne

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 03:52:27 PM

Transactions
No. Transactions    1613    

no one can bet this guy!

Goodluck to all.

I assume that people are mostly inteligent enought (esspecially in BTC world) and they know what are doing with their money. I only gave info that ponzi120.com is working for now and we will see how much more it will run. Thats all.

Their stats which you posted look good, until the bubble bursts (which it has). No one cares if it has paid back 400+ BTC if it cant afford to pay back anything else. That is the important part.

Most trusted and honest ponzi operator I've ever met. First, I sent 3 BTC to his ponzi address by mistake, where maximum allowed deposit amount was 1 BTC. But he approved my transaction and I got these coins back (with interest).
Second time, because of small glitch in software, my 2.6 BTC were sent to wrong address. Again, Vortuarackne was most honest and trustworthy person and he returned my money.
To all people: I can assure you, that Vortuarackne is most trusted ponzi operator on these forums, don't hesitate and invest now Smiley

I can truly recommend his ponzi website http://ponzicoin.co.vu/. Ponzi is in it's early stage still, and tonight, maybe tomorrow, you should expect guys looots of money coming in!  Cool

Good luck!

What this guy said!
Laboboy31 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:40:40 PM

+1 to PonziCoin
Laboboy31 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:41:53 PM

Good luck!

+1 to Ponzicoin
Laboboy31 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:43:37 PM

Ponzimatic has just started but has paid out three times in the last two hours. Seems like the guy is honest!

ponzimatic.com
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=484583.0

I will add this one in the pending group since the site just started.
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:45:30 PM

isn't the definition of a ponzi is that you will eventually be scammed?  i'd say they're all on the scam list.

What is a Ponzi scheme?

A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that involves the payment of purported returns to existing investors from funds contributed by new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often solicit new investors by promising to invest funds in opportunities claimed to generate high returns with little or no risk. In many Ponzi schemes, the fraudsters focus on attracting new money to make promised payments to earlier-stage investors to create the false appearance that investors are profiting from a legitimate business.
Why do Ponzi schemes collapse?

With little or no legitimate earnings, Ponzi schemes require a consistent flow of money from new investors to continue. Ponzi schemes tend to collapse when it becomes difficult to recruit new investors or when a large number of investors ask to cash out.
How did Ponzi schemes get their name?

The schemes are named after Charles Ponzi, who duped thousands of New England residents into investing in a postage stamp speculation scheme back in the 1920s. At a time when the annual interest rate for bank accounts was five percent, Ponzi promised investors that he could provide a 50% return in just 90 days. Ponzi initially bought a small number of international mail coupons in support of his scheme, but quickly switched to using incoming funds from new investors to pay purported returns to earlier investors.
What are some Ponzi scheme "red flags"?

Many Ponzi schemes share common characteristics. Look for these warning signs:

High investment returns with little or no risk. Every investment carries some degree of risk, and investments yielding higher returns typically involve more risk. Be highly suspicious of any "guaranteed" investment opportunity.
    Overly consistent returns. Investment values tend to go up and down over time, especially those offering potentially high returns. Be suspect of an investment that continues to generate regular, positive returns regardless of overall market conditions.
    Unregistered investments. Ponzi schemes typically involve investments that have not been registered with the SEC or with state regulators. Registration is important because it provides investors with access to key information about the company's management, products, services, and finances.
    Unlicensed sellers. Federal and state securities laws require investment professionals and their firms to be licensed or registered. Most Ponzi schemes involve unlicensed individuals or unregistered firms.
    Secretive and/or complex strategies. Avoiding investments you do not understand, or for which you cannot get complete information, is a good rule of thumb.
    Issues with paperwork. Do not accept excuses regarding why you cannot review information about an investment in writing. Also, account statement errors and inconsistencies may be signs that funds are not being invested as promised.
    Difficulty receiving payments. Be suspicious if you do not receive a payment or have difficulty cashing out your investment. Keep in mind that Ponzi scheme promoters routinely encourage participants to "roll over" investments and sometimes promise returns offering even higher returns on the amount rolled over.

If you are aware of an investment opportunity that might be a Ponzi scheme, contact the SEC by phone at (800) 732-0330 or submit a tip online at sec.gov/complaint/tipscomplaint.shtml.
What steps can I take to avoid Ponzi schemes and other investment frauds?

Whether you are a first-time investor or have been investing for many years, there are some basic questions you should always ask before you commit your hard-earned money to an investment.

The SEC sees too many investors who might have avoided trouble and losses if they had asked questions from the start and verified the answers with information from independent sources.

When you consider your next investment opportunity, start with these five questions:

Is the seller licensed?
    Is the investment registered?
    How do the risks compare with the potential rewards?
    Do I understand the investment?
    Where can I turn for help?

For more information, check out these resources: SEC Enforcement Actions Against Ponzi Schemes; Ponzi Schemes Using Virtual Currencies; Ask Questions; Avoiding Fraud; Affinity Fraud; Social Media and Investing – Avoiding Fraud.
What are some of the similarities and differences between Ponzi and pyramid schemes?

Ponzi and pyramid schemes are closely related because they both involve paying longer-standing members with money from new participants, instead of actual profits from investing or selling products to the public. Here are some common differences:

Pyramid Scheme

Ponzi Scheme

Typical "hook"

Earn high profits by making one payment and finding others to become distributors of a product. The scheme typically does not involve a genuine product. The purported product may not exist or it may be "sold" only to other people who also become distributors.

Earn high investment returns with little or no risk by simply handing over your money; often the investment does not exist or only a small percentage of incoming funds are actually invested.

Payments

Must pay a one-time or recurring participation fee and recruit new distributors to receive payments.

No recruiting necessary to receive payments.

Interaction with original promoter

Sometimes none. New participants may enter the pyramid scheme at different levels.

Promoter generally interacts directly with all participants.

How the scheme works

Funds from new participants are used to pay recruiting commissions to earlier participants.

Funds from new investors are used to pay purported returns to earlier investors.

Collapse

Fast. An exponential increase in the number of participants is required at each level.

May be relatively slow if existing participants reinvest money.

For more information regarding pyramid schemes, please read Beware of Pyramid Schemes Posing as Multi-Level Marketing Programs.

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Laboboy31 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:51:30 PM

Added BTC1HOUR and PONZI.GA in the pending list
goosoodude

Activity: 584

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:51:44 PM

Have you seen VirtaPay? It takes a day or 2 to get paid, but you do. It's technically a ponzi, but they don't really say it is. It's a virtual currency, launching a BTC exchange soon.

Proof: blockchain.info

Link: virtapay.com

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Laboboy31 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:55:43 PM

Have you seen VirtaPay? It takes a day or 2 to get paid, but you do. It's technically a ponzi, but they don't really say it is. It's a virtual currency, launching a BTC exchange soon.

Proof: blockchain.info

Link: virtapay.com

I cannot consider it as a ponzi. It's an online currency.
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:01:57 PM

maybe you could add btccontracts.org to the list. I didn't withdraw from them yet so I cannot confirm that they pay but an other bitcointalk member confirmed they were withdrawing

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=473127.new#new

roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2014, 09:05:01 PM

I dont trust any of this Ponzi sites :]

cheers!
Laboboy31 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:13:53 PM

maybe you could add btccontracts.org to the list. I didn't withdraw from them yet so I cannot confirm that they pay but an other bitcointalk member confirmed they were withdrawing

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=473127.new#new
Added to the pending list.
ponzimatic

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:17:15 PM

Site Name: ponzimatic.com
Link: ponzimatic.com
Return: 130%
Fee: ~1%
50% refund if chain breaks.
Fully automated.

ponzimatic 1PonzibJuT6NZ1a5xATqvsdNF5fqGRhnMC
Laboboy31 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:30:10 PM

Site Name: ponzimatic.com
Link: ponzimatic.com
Return: 130%
Fee: ~1%
50% refund if chain breaks.
Fully automated.
I cannot consider this as a positive review since you are the owner of the site.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: