Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:26:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you have faith in Satoshi Nakamoto? can FBI be Satoshi Nakomoto ?  (Read 314 times)
supertalker (OP)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:46:47 AM

You know DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency), FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation and similar agency) have large RnD budgets.
Internet(first intranet) and TOR developed by similar agencies and that they followed criminal thereupon merchandise.
And we recognize that 1st deep-mined bitcoins aren't moving, who doesn't touch his ten billion USD? If S.N. is dead perhaps that's why however if not it perhaps a government project.ud
You cant bit country's cash because it's illicit. affirmative they sold SilkRoad's cash, however, that was a standard procedure. thus its high probability bitcoin may be a USA funded secret project. no one is allowed to mention it and no-one is allowed to maneuver 1st bitcoins. this can be a far most suitable choice.

I am waiting for your thinking about this.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:59:44 AM

You need to consider brainstorming with real and regular facts, not spreading some baseless conspiracy theories.
cityhall

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:02:30 AM
Merited by Sutters Mill (1)

Yes, Satoshi Nakamoto is FBI.  Tomorrow someone will ask same question but with other three letter-agencies.  Satoshi is DEA?  Satoshi work for KGB?  Satoshi NSA agent?  Bitcoin is DHS work?  Satoshi work for WTF?

⚡️ LECTRO.io ⚡️
✓ BLOCKCHAIN FOR POWER ✓ Modern Power Grid ✓ Energy Trading Platform ✓ More efficient
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 07:04:29 AM

HOW TO MAKE A MINT: THE CRYPTOGRAPHY OF ANONYMOUS ELECTRONIC CASH
Laurie Law, Susan Sabett, Jerry Solinas

National Security Agency Office of Information Security Research and Technology

Cryptology Division

18 June 1996

http://groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

Kiss Kiss
kiboloves

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:00:16 AM

I never thought there was a person like Satoshi Nakamoto, which might be a IT technical team, and no matter from which point we could guess that there was a lot of connection between bitcoin and FBI, and I think the encrypted world could be completely controlled by the United States in the future, perhaps it's a real fraud.
Raccuporly

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:05:20 AM

Don't give any such useless thind just out of prediction and suspicion. Talk about it when you have enough proof. Don't make the general people to believe in such fake news.
face foul

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:13:28 AM

Satoshi Nakamoto was launched bitcoin in 2009 and i believe bitcoin has no connection with FBI but i also believe America could be controlled this market in the future.
Emence

Activity: 269

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:19:07 PM

It is not a big deal who is he based on this we should think what he did for us also because of him we are getting benefits from crypto market because he created this BTC and then crypto market is being created.
pehuk

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:34:13 PM

Shatoshi Nakamoto is really a great developer based on this it is not necessary who is he but we should talk about what he did for us based on this he did really good things for us because he created BTC.
crypto_futurer

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:37:56 PM

If bitcoin was created by the FBI, then they would not make anonymous crypto currency, but try to control people in every way. I think that Satoshi Nakamoto is a person who is trying to make our world better.
Proo1947

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:46:13 PM

Satoshi Nakamoto has discovered Bitcoin which is the first cryptocurrency to arrive in the market. He successfully hid his identity and till now no one really knows that who is Satoshi. He might be anyone and there is a possibility that he might be an FBI.
Lisedc

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

Whether Satoshi is the FBI or not, is not of a main concern. The fact that we got something good out of it and that we should use it for the betterment of the society should be the main aim. If they want to remain anonymous, let it be that way.
hermanjones18

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:02:13 PM

I think Satoshi Nakamoto is perhaps not a people or person but a group of enthusiasts who wanted to make a revolution that will change the world economy as well as make a regulation-free economical baseline where everyone's information will be free and there will be full transparency.
rahimali

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

I think it’s not direct FBI. It’s a technical team which are indirectly connected with FBI. If I am wrong than sorry.
zinson01

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 05:29:56 PM

I have faith in Satoshi Nakamoto they are work for the development of bitcoin and bitcoin is the best currency over other currency I believe that they had made a good development for bitcoin in future also it will hold it place in crypto world. I am not sure about that, can FBI be satoshi nakamoto.
Youggairch

Activity: 235

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:47:45 PM

I never thought there was a man like Satoshi Nakamoto, which may be an IT specialized group, and regardless of from which point we could figure that there was a great deal of association amongst bitcoin and FBI, and I think the encoded world could be totally controlled by the United States later on, maybe it's a genuine misrepresentation.
Sutters Mill

Activity: 976
Merit: 575

Cryptophile at large

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:49:24 PM

You know DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency), FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation and similar agency) have large RnD budgets.
Internet(first intranet) and TOR developed by similar agencies and that they followed criminal thereupon merchandise.
And we recognize that 1st deep-mined bitcoins aren't moving, who doesn't touch his ten billion USD? If S.N. is dead perhaps that's why however if not it perhaps a government project.ud

Or maybe he's an altruist and doesn't think it's fair to touch them? Or maybe he's the worlds biggest believer in bitcoin and is hodling them to the max to cash out as a trillionaire? Who knows.

I find this theory that bitcoin was created by the CIA/FBI as completely baseless. Sure, they might have created it. It might also be technology created by aliens:

Personally I think satoshi was likely just one very smart guy who came up with a genius idea and put it out into the world for the better. Maybe he's now dead or maybe he just wants to let bitcoin take it's natural course whilst observing from afar, but if he ever wants to out himself I'm sure he will. Doubt that he will or whether it would be a good thing though.
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:50:05 PM

yes I know when there is no direct proof or avidence then you have full rights to receive it as per you want but with any owner or without the market is going very well and if the investors keep active then it will remain like this
BraveHeadlight

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:02:48 PM

No. I want to tell you one thing don't trust all kind of news. there are lots of conspiracy about crypto market. Just use your common sense.
drmilind2004

Activity: 280
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:13:34 PM

There's only one sure easy to find out for sure; and, the key to solving this puzzle is the first million mined Bitcoin that still belong to 'Satoshi'. If in future, some globally all-powerful government were to impose a retrospective tax on the holding of Bitcoin, then those first million coins would amount to a tidy sum, especially if they are taxed at the end-2017 USD20k peak.  Then, if there's a real 'Satoshi' he would be liable to pay a fat amount of taxes, and his real identity would be outed in next to no time. If, on the other hand, as you claim, it's just some CIA/FBI/NSA thingy, they'll simply brush it under the carpet, or come clean with a final revelatory disclosure. Either way, we will know the answer for sure through this taxation schematic.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: