Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:16:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Not Going Ahead Currently  (Read 1957 times)
PondSea (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 11:53:46 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2014, 03:05:20 AM by PondSea

Not going ahead. Having a rethink.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 12:48:20 PM

Got a interested party in 100-130.

I am organizing the escrow and this will go ahead in the next few days.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 02:20:56 PM

Who is organizing the escrow and can you estimate shipping costs to the United States?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 05:35:43 PM

Do we NEED a controller? And how about the cable things? Can someone tell me what I need to get 1 unit up and going?
If someone can answer, I want one...
PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:56:17 PM

Who is organizing the escrow and can you estimate shipping costs to the United States?

I'm asking Tomatocage, waiting for an answer.

In terms of what is needed, I will be getting usb asics and controllers from Frank.

Power supplies and cables I can source but they can be sourced from aliexpress too. Shipping will be at cost whatever it may be.

I'm trying to get gridseeds supplier contacts so I can buy from them. Main thing is the asics and controller atm.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 07:57:00 PM

Do we NEED a controller? And how about the cable things? Can someone tell me what I need to get 1 unit up and going?

Sorry doing min 10+.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 08:56:33 PM

Sorry doing min 10+.

Whoopsie didn't see that... But can you still answer the questions?
PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2014, 09:27:48 PM

Sorry doing min 10+.

Whoopsie didn't see that... But can you still answer the questions?

You dont need a controller but you can only control a few units without one (<5). You will need a power supply, 2.5mm cable for the power supply to the unit itself and a usb cable to the computer.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 02:51:58 AM

if there is escrow i might be interested in 10.

What will it cost total to get is shipped to US. What warranties does it come with? Will this have newest firmware? How far away do you estimate receiving the order from gridseed  and how long before you sent them out to us??
Xenophis

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 06:52:06 AM

I am absolutely interested in purchasing 10 units (LA3M) + controller + accessories at cost.

I'm currently residing in the United States, could we discuss an approximate cost with shipping included?
tayfun73

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 25, 2014, 10:03:03 AM

Pondsea, when you say you are located in Syd, is that Sydney?
tchikatchik

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 12:49:39 AM

I am interested in purchasing 10 units (LA3M) + controller + accessories at cost.
daddyfatsax

Activity: 857

Anger is a gift.

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:02:33 AM

I would be interested in 20 plus all accessories.
sebaaz01

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 01:10:12 AM

I am also interested in 10 units (+ controller and cables, no power supplies).
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 03:15:56 AM

I'm interested in 20 miners + 1 controller, shipped to the US via a fast shipping service (DHL Express, etc).  I don't need any power supplies, hubs, cables, etc.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
Tommo_Aus

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 05:53:48 AM

I'm a bit confused as its hard to find info about the Gridseed 5, or at least I haven't found any useful product website or the like.

So the units are $160/each and we need a power supply for each unit? Are they power bricks? Is that $150 to power each Gridseed or $150 total? What is the controller, a USB hub or something more? How many Gridseeds can a controller run?

Tompool - http://tompool.org - a 2% fee SHA256/Scrypt/BURST/Groestl multipool supporting ANC, ASC, DGC, EZC, FLO, GLD, GME, MNC, RYC, TGC, TRC, XNC, ZET & more
stex2009
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 06:07:44 AM

I'm a bit confused as its hard to find info about the Gridseed 5, or at least I haven't found any useful product website or the like.

So the units are $160/each and we need a power supply for each unit? Are they power bricks? Is that $150 to power each Gridseed or $150 total? What is the controller, a USB hub or something more? How many Gridseeds can a controller run?
+1
paul09

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 08:41:06 AM

Very interested for 10 (or more potentially) pending more details, such as the questions above.

Also Syd = Sydney AU? If so, awesome, I'm melb Smiley
r3animation

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2014, 09:23:28 AM

Interested in 10 also.
cannachris

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

cats love crypto | 911 truth @checktheevidence.com

View Profile
February 28, 2014, 02:49:47 AM

Very interested in 10 + controller & psu + cables, I will try to find local buyers for the other 5 since i only have 750$ available right now...

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: