Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:22:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need a guideline  (Read 121 times)
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:00:45 AM

I'm a brand new member here
I need some guidelines as regards using this platform
I don't know what exactly you want to know but i would assume that you are into bounty hunting. Well, the first thing that i would suggest is read first in the forum to know the rules and regulation and as well as for you to be educative what is cryptocurrency is all about. Don't jump into the pool of bounty hunting yet as you will be regarded as a spammer if you don't have proper knowledge of crypto.

Besides here in forum, you can also get an information to watching videos in YouTube about the crypto currency or blockchain technology and you may use a Google chrome to research. Read and research the only thing that you need to do.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:07:21 AM

I'm a brand new member here
I need some guidelines as regards using this platform
I don't know what exactly you want to know but i would assume that you are into bounty hunting. Well, the first thing that i would suggest is read first in the forum to know the rules and regulation and as well as for you to be educative what is cryptocurrency is all about. Don't jump into the pool of bounty hunting yet as you will be regarded as a spammer if you don't have proper knowledge of crypto.

Besides here in forum, you can also get an information to watching videos in YouTube about the crypto currency or blockchain technology and you may use a Google chrome to research. Read and research the only thing that you need to do.
Sharing ideas may actually help others to lessen effort and time to make things clearly better, but they should also know how to conduct more research for them to have experience and also to learn more by themselves.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: