Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:46:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is this excellent strategy to trade  (Read 682 times)
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 01:38:47 PM

In short, you are doing a pump and dump strategy and you explained it in a professional way Cheesy.

Your strategy is shiiiit. Pure shit and don't expect that when you post it on social media, investors will immediately buy the coin you are posting especially if its a shitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BabyBoss

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:51:09 PM

to get bitcoin quickly by trading Bitcoin with altcoin and other cryptocurrency in the market and promoting it on social media to get many new investors and make the price go to the moon and after the price of altcoin and cryotocurrency is on the moon, can sell all assets in the market to buy cars Lamborghini.

Is this a good strategy?
I got this strategy from my friend

Yes, sell everything when it’s on pump buy whatever you want as long as it can afford your money. Because we are living also to give joy to our selves Smiley you deserve it. We have our own strategy if that is your strategy then go for it.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:14:01 PM

It's far more easier to introduce bitcoin before Nov 2017 IMO .
Why ?
Because that was the highest phenomena since bitcoin being created.
Nowadays it's kinda difficult to attract by just explain them but also you need more fact and research so you can attract them more easily

Smiley
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:49:27 PM

to get bitcoin quickly by trading Bitcoin with altcoin and other cryptocurrency in the market and promoting it on social media to get many new investors and make the price go to the moon and after the price of altcoin and cryotocurrency is on the moon, can sell all assets in the market to buy cars Lamborghini.

Is this a good strategy?

This may be a good strategy for you but for some people it isn't because you can't possibly make a coin to pump by just showing it on social media.
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:33:48 PM

This is clearly not a good strategy as this is promoting pump and dump in the Cryptocurrency space. Doing this, the aim of cryptocurrency is the goal is to adopt the technology so that it would be used in our day to day lives
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 556

Highly Trusted|Most efficient Manager| yahoo62278

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:37:08 PM

You can't get it in a short time period.You have to hold your bitcoin and altcoin till it reaches maximum.In Nov 2017,bitcoin price attain the maximum raise.It may be due to the sudden raise in bitcoin investors. Promoting of cryptocurrency will make a good impact in the price of that cryptocurrency.
May be your friend brought a Lamborghini in Nov 2017.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:57:43 PM

This is not a strategy. This is called scamming innocent people (not everyone is innocent though. Some of them know what is going on and tries to take advantage of other people joining) by luring them to lose all their money. There are already many pump and dump groups that do this. Only people who joins in early gets the profit and people that come afterwards are the one that suffer massive loss.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
marsmyname

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:18:49 AM

Is this a good strategy?

It could be a good strategy in crypto trading, but it's not easy to convince other people to invest in cryptocurrency, specially those people who are not familiar with it. But you can wait until the price of your holdings will rise and sell before it will dump, to be able to earn more profit.
In such cases, you should let them see your account details. Tell them how they were before joining bitcoin world and the Rupert they are now giving. Physical evidences are always strong and strengthen the concept. Definitely people wouldn’t start believing on a thing that isn’t even visible to anyone. So, their trust breach is natural but do try your hard to make things better for them.

little Phil
Copper Member

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 06:02:42 AM

Not only is it unethical, it is unlikely that you would be able to sway enough opinions to make that much of a difference
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:29:06 AM

Is this a good strategy?

Actually that is a good strategy to earn money, that is what you call shilling. The bad side is you could be the reason of somebody's lost, their investments, maybe their life so it's not worthy.

Your friend doesn't want you to be a good man. He just want to earn money and that is not the friend you wanted to be or to have.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 07:13:46 AM

That is not how we should use a cryptocurrency, I think it was actually a bad idea. It's like you are encouraging the people to invest so that you could dump it without thinking about other people, actually it is being selfish in my opinion. You should just have to use the natural volatility of a coin to earn,  why would you go that far just to make a profit?

victoryana

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:24:52 AM

We should invest in more coin and investment. Do not invest in one investment and invest all your money for one kind of coin. If we do, then we risk quick and fast. Depends on the coin we invest in
wayancrypto

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:37:46 AM

To make more demand in crypto we should promote the advantages of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. And for crypto trading we should know the risk and then we can make strategy how to minimize the risk. In trading is important to have also target profit and use stop loss to avoid big loss from high fluactuacion of crypto.

2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:40:13 AM

Nothing is a great strategy, I think the best strategy to make a profit in the cryptographic market is to be patient, do not hammer money selling your coins early.
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 08:44:55 AM

Is this a good strategy?

This is a great way, I am also using this way to increase the amount of Bitcoin that I am holding. I send money to an exchange website, and I place orders to buy at low prices and place orders to sell at higher prices. I started earning the first profit even though the investment was meager.

Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:21:54 PM

I’m like to trading because I’m a professional cryptocurrency trader. My first strategy is analysis cryptocurrency then I start to buy altcoin. I never buy any kind of altcoin without recharges. I note some altcoin and daily follow his movement if the token is moved very fast then I decided to go buy this token otherwise I can’t buy any altcoin.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:15:16 PM

Is this a good strategy?

What you are proposing sounds very similar to pump and dump tactics, in which a  group of people begin to buy a coins cheap and then they begin to promote their knowledge to a group of people and then they reveal the coin everyone needs to buy and then they sell for a profit, not only this practice is immoral, it is illegal as well, do not do it or face the consequences.
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:08:40 AM

To me this can fail you someday. Trading requires much more technique than pump and dump. To remain profitable, one requires a strategy that will pay at the long run and not some short term gains.
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:19:59 AM

Is this a good strategy?

it's easier said than done.  in order to pumo the price of an altcoin, you need lots of money/funds.  if you dobt have enough money, you can use other people's money.  but you have to persuade alot of people to buy the altcoin.

you may earn some money by pump and dump, but you also cause other people to lose some money.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:34:22 AM

Is this a good strategy?

Those ways are true, you can buy lamborghini if many new people are interested in investing, especially in the coins you have. But in fact, the cryptocurrency users are broad, there is not you and the people you were suggesting to come in, on the cryptocurrency market I suspect there are many people who deliberately make negative information and the impact will make the price weaken.

I just wondered, is your friend bought as they said before? If he does, you can trust what your friends have done, but if not, you can find other ways to reach your dreams by buying lamborghini. But IMO, you can buy soem bitcoins now and buy lots of altcoin now and invest in the long run, pretty sure those are way will really work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: