Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:27:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for Bounty Manager for our ICO  (Read 165 times)
zen83m (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:29:42 AM

Hi, we are looking for a Bounty Manager for our project NAMEK.io

Our ANN THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4586730

Payment is in tokens NMK

if the campaign will be successful you will receive also a bonus.

If you are interested send me a PM here and link me a previous work, thx you for your attention!

Justin Dowman

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:57:09 AM

Hello. My team ICODEVSERVICE can offer you bounty manager. We accept Eth or Btc. The price is not hogh, but the quality is perfect. Please, contact me on telegram @mcay10
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:04:14 AM

do you know yaho62278? try to find various information about him. he is one of the best managers who have been in this forum and has also handled various kinds of ico projects. believe that he is one of the best managers and I am sure the ICO devs will be happy because the majority of projects will end successfully. I just want to say that don't ever try to use a reputable project service, trust the best manager because it will make you a step closer to success.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:14:53 AM

If you are looking at one of the best managers in this forum, you do well to contact yahoo62278. He is competent, have done many campaigns here with success. He is a known name here, you can check him out.
Infantos

Activity: 135
Merit: 31

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:12:53 AM

If you are looking at one of the best managers in this forum, you do well to contact yahoo62278. He is competent, have done many campaigns here with success. He is a known name here, you can check him out.

Why do you praise yahoo62278 with iqlimasyadiqa? what do you have to do with yahoo62278? are you members of the same team? or you his multi-acc's? I think you're lying.

Because there are a lot of managers at  forum.

★  ★  ★ Bitcoin only ★  ★  ★
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

Why do you praise yahoo62278 with iqlimasyadiqa? what do you have to do with yahoo62278? are you members of the same team? or you his multi-acc's? I think you're lying.

Yes there's a lot, but I vouch yahoo is at the top (Isuppose) to all bounty managers. Just joining this July 22, 2018 and yet acting he knows it all. You're a weirdo.
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:37:54 AM

Every good bounty manager praise to work under yahoo's campaign because he is one of the best bounty manager. There are numbers of people who are suggesting to hire yahoo, they all are alts of yahooo? What he lied? you time wasters.

Yeah there are many managers and they are doing well too. Like Irfan and Avirunes and others.

BTW i think yahoo doesn't accept AltCoins (new tokens) as payment
zen83m (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:21:55 PM

ok thx guys, but I'm looking someone that accept payment in our tokens
Dave2525

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:29:38 PM

ok thx guys, but I'm looking someone that accept payment in our tokens
Pls send me a message, got alot of people who work for me with different languages
Telegram; Dave2525
Email; icoserviceworld@gmail.com
Got a big portfolio!
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:48:49 PM

Hi, we are looking for a Bounty Manager for our project NAMEK.io

Our ANN THREAD https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4586730

Payment is in tokens NMK

if the campaign will be successful you will receive also a bonus.

If you are interested send me a PM here and link me a previous work, thx you for your attention!

If you belief that your project will reach to success. You can pay to the manager with the Bitcoin or other listed coins. I see all the good bounty manager will charge you in bitcoin or ethereum alone okay.
To have best campaign management experience. Just go with the best manager yahoo62278 in your project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: