Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:08:59 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🐐🔥 [ANN][AIRDOP] Goat Cash - Satoshi's True Vision 🔥🐐🔥  (Read 23828 times)
selenagoatmez (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:09:33 AM

Code:
  ________ ________      ________________ _________     _____    _________ ___ ___  
 /  _____/ \_____  \    /  _  \__    ___/ \_   ___ \   /  _  \  /   _____//   |   \
/   \  ___  /   |   \  /  /_\  \|    |    /    \  \/  /  /_\  \ \_____  \/    ~    \
\    \_\  \/    |    \/    |    \    |    \     \____/    |    \/        \    Y    /
 \______  /\_______  /\____|__  /____|     \______  /\____|__  /_______  /\___|_  /
        \/         \/         \/                  \/         \/        \/       \/ 

// GOAT CASH //

URL https://goat.cash | GOATPAPER https://get.goat.cash/goat-cash-whitepaper.pdf | TELEGRAM https://t.me/gotgoatcash | TWITTER https://twitter.com/GotGoatCash

Overview

The GOAT token is based on a standard Ethereum ERC-20 token with advanced GOAT reward distribution logic in the smart contract.

Goats are awesome, goat memes are awesome, we want to spread the love for all things goat.

Contract

CONTRACT https://etherscan.io/token/0x9f452e458b024e82d6e3ff50a07b8de74c988523
DECIMALS 18
TOKEN SYMBOL GOAT

TOTAL SUPPLY 450,000,000  (current world goat population*)

We counted them all via our patent pending satellite goat counting technology.

Technologies

Artificial Goat Intelligence (AGI), is an advanced goat learning algorithm that's been learning about goats for years. Inspired by Jiang-Yang's "Not Hotdog" world changing technology.

Goat Quality Indicator (GQI), is a standard unit of measure associated with the quality of a goat. Based on multiple heuristics a score is applied, the higher, the greater the goat quality the greater the airdrop reward.

GOATbot, our tireless virtual goat that works its socks-off to deliver the rewards that you all deserve.

Airdrop

GOAT tokens will be distributed via our AGI (Artificial Goat Intelligence) dApp, which uses advanced "Not Goat, Is Goat" technology. It validates goats and the associated GQI. The higher the GQI score the greater the token distribution.

Goat Gestation (staking) periods are taken into account as well. Gestated tokens will get additional airdrops if they are held for a specified amount of time.

Submission of goats can be via our dApp or via other channels, such as Telegram and Twitter.

IRL Goatdrop

Goats are hilarious animals and they give us many hours of enjoyment. They also provide much needed sources of food and income for less fortunate communities in the world. We're striving to team up with NGOs (non-profit organization) to donate goats to the less fortunate in the world. The smart contract has an air gapped Goat Fund that will be utilised to fund these IRL Goatdrops.

Exchanges

Applications have been submitted to a number of exchanges to allow to exchange GOAT tokens for other less valuable assets.
noobwhosuckatlife

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:10:38 AM

ERC20 token, blimey!
selenagoatmez (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:17:39 AM

ERC20 token, blimey!

Could have gone for ERC-777, but all we needed were simple opcodes.

The cool shit is in the machine learning alg that works out Goat or Not Goat. :-)
noobwhosuckatlife

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:20:05 AM

Is that a Fallout 3 reference?
selenagoatmez (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:49:45 AM

Is that a Fallout 3 reference?

HA not quite. No aptitude tests done here, only your goat meme aptitude.
randomshenans

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:06:15 AM

So how can I get airdrops? What do I have to do?

I like free coins.
selenagoatmez (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:20:06 AM

So how can I get airdrops? What do I have to do?

I like free coins.

Our dApp will be up shortly. You can submit via that or via Telegram and Twitter. Just @ us.
selenagoatmez (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

Trust Wallet accepted the pull request, logo works nicely.

dApp up shortly.
Beejae

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:21:06 AM

Code:
  ________ ________      ________________ _________     _____    _________ ___ ___  
 /  _____/ \_____  \    /  _  \__    ___/ \_   ___ \   /  _  \  /   _____//   |   \
/   \  ___  /   |   \  /  /_\  \|    |    /    \  \/  /  /_\  \ \_____  \/    ~    \
\    \_\  \/    |    \/    |    \    |    \     \____/    |    \/        \    Y    /
 \______  /\_______  /\____|__  /____|     \______  /\____|__  /_______  /\___|_  /
        \/         \/         \/                  \/         \/        \/       \/ 

// GOAT CASH //

URL https://goat.cash | GOATPAPER https://get.goat.cash/goat-cash-whitepaper.pdf | TELEGRAM https://t.me/gotgoatcash | TWITTER https://twitter.com/GotGoatCash

Overview

The GOAT token is based on a standard Ethereum ERC-20 token with advanced GOAT reward distribution logic in the smart contract.

Goats are awesome, goat memes are awesome, we want to spread the love for all things goat.

Contract

CONTRACT https://etherscan.io/token/0x9f452e458b024e82d6e3ff50a07b8de74c988523
DECIMALS 18
TOKEN SYMBOL GOAT

TOTAL SUPPLY 450,000,000  (current world goat population*)

We counted them all via our patent pending satellite goat counting technology.

Technologies

Artificial Goat Intelligence (AGI), is an advanced goat learning algorithm that's been learning about goats for years. Inspired by Jiang-Yang's "Not Hotdog" world changing technology.

Goat Quality Indicator (GQI), is a standard unit of measure associated with the quality of a goat. Based on multiple heuristics a score is applied, the higher, the greater the goat quality the greater the airdrop reward.

GOATbot, our tireless virtual goat that works its socks-off to deliver the rewards that you all deserve.

Airdrop

GOAT tokens will be distributed via our AGI (Artificial Goat Intelligence) dApp, which uses advanced "Not Goat, Is Goat" technology. It validates goats and the associated GQI. The higher the GQI score the greater the token distribution.

Goat Gestation (staking) periods are taken into account as well. Gestated tokens will get additional airdrops if they are held for a specified amount of time.

Submission of goats can be via our dApp or via other channels, such as Telegram and Twitter.

IRL Goatdrop

Goats are hilarious animals and they give us many hours of enjoyment. They also provide much needed sources of food and income for less fortunate communities in the world. We're striving to team up with NGOs (non-profit organization) to donate goats to the less fortunate in the world. The smart contract has an air gapped Goat Fund that will be utilised to fund these IRL Goatdrops.

Exchanges

Applications have been submitted to a number of exchanges to allow to exchange GOAT tokens for other less valuable assets.

When does Airdrop Application start and how will it be done?
selenagoatmez (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:29:38 AM

We'll be bringing our dApp online in the next day to make submissions easier, just doing final testing. Takes a little time to get the AGI (Artificial Goat Intelligence) tuned.

You can also submit your Goat Memes our Telegram group or @ Twitter us and our GOATBot will allocate the amount of GOAT via the GQI (Goat Quality Index).
jamesmarkx

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:36:05 AM

lol wtf is this? sounds funny.. is the goat related to the goat sacrifice event which is coming in few days  Grin well any way i hope i get some of the goats from airdrop how do i apply?
selenagoatmez (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:48:03 AM

lol wtf is this? sounds funny.. is the goat related to the goat sacrifice event which is coming in few days  Grin well any way i hope i get some of the goats from airdrop how do i apply?

We ♥️ goats, we wouldn't partner with such shenanigans. We want to spread the ♥️.

our dApp (distributed application) will be up shortly, then you can submit your goat memes and our AGI (artificial goat intellgence) algo will allocate the amount GOAT based on the GQI (goat quality index). The more awesome the goat images/memes, the more GOAT you get. Simples.

Also, submit via Telegram and Twitter. GOATbot will do the rest.
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:51:11 AM

Admirable project linking goats to crypto currency I am looking forward to this project especially that this have a specialized technology featuring the AGI artificial goat intelligence.
Okky ID

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:00:07 PM

Goat! wow, It's surprising, it becomes the name of a crypto project. But I really appreciate with this project. I like the artificial goat intelligence (AGI) and goat quality indicator (GQI). The investors should be interested in them. by the way, if you have a plan to provide a bounty program, i want to join it. I hope can own some Goat coins.  Grin 
selenagoatmez (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:07:26 PM

Admirable project linking goats to crypto currency I am looking forward to this project especially that this have a specialized technology featuring the AGI artificial goat intelligence.

Thank you.

We have been training the AGI for a while to hopefully provide a better goat recognition algo then Jian-Yangs "Not Hotdog" app (Silicon Valley). Works very well to provide a fair GQI.

The dApp (distributed application) is almost ready to go as well.
selenagoatmez (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:14:45 PM

Goat! wow, It's surprising, it becomes the name of a crypto project. But I really appreciate with this project. I like the artificial goat intelligence (AGI) and goat quality indicator (GQI). The investors should be interested in them. by the way, if you have a plan to provide a bounty program, i want to join it. I hope can own some Goat coins.  Grin 

Like a 🐐 phoenix from the 🔥, the 🐐 phoenix rises.

The AGI has been a wickedly fun development experience for us, and we cant wait to let everyone use it. Perhaps someone will invite us to do a talk on machine learning and neural networks. Obliviously wearing our 🐐 heads ala deadmau5 / marshmello fame.

Getting GOAT is easy, submit your finest goat memes and we'll show you the love in tokens. dApp coming soon, in the meantime, Telegram and Twitter.
selenagoatmez (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:41:13 PM

We'll dropping 100 GOAT to the next 25 users that join our Telegram group.

https://t.me/gotgoatcash

DM our Goat Master and he'll be glad to accommodate it. No kidding around here, kidding, get it... Too soon. Okay.
selenagoatmez (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 02:28:28 PM

Code:
            _))
           > *\     _~
           `;'\\__-' \_
              | )  _ \ \
  ejm97      / / ``   w w
            w w

First GOAT transfer done.

Roll up, roll up...

Join our Telegram group or post your address and 100 GOATs will be coming your way.

selenagoatmez (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 08:16:44 PM

Thanks all for joining our Telegram group and getting your 100 GOAT airdrop.

This is only the beginning of some cool rewards, bounties, games and so on.

By the way, if you use Trust Wallet https://trustwalletapp.com, our ERC-20 token icon appears quite nicely.
selenagoatmez (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:10:10 AM

We should be bringing our Artificial Goat 🐐 Intelligence (AGI) API online today by the looks of things. Final tests happening and they're looking really promising.

Wallet coming up soon after that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: