Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:41:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🐐🔥 [ANN][AIRDOP] Goat Cash - Satoshi's True Vision 🔥🐐🔥  (Read 23828 times)
selenagoatmez (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:17:03 AM

Good news, our logo is on the Toshi ethereum wallet http://www.toshi.org now too.

Downloads for iOS and Android now available.

🔥🐐🔥
selenagoatmez (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:34:21 AM

🔥🐐🔥 BOUNTY 🔥🐐🔥

A message from our benevolent leader Goat Master.

Secondly... while I was chewing on my morning grass, I got to thinking... we have a small yet powerful group of GOAT lovers here. What is our next aim?
For any exchanges we need to show we have a good spread of GOAT in wallets, and hell, we want to spread the project far and wide so everyone knows.
With that, we should start in here! Lets try and 10x this group to 500 members!

How?

We will run an invite bounty starting now, for any REAL people you add (please don't try and game this, it's not part of our mission, we'll all win if we're genuine!) we will award 25 GOAT per invite!

As transactions cost, we'll add up all these invites between now and Sunday at 22:00 GMT and then send the final amounts then.

Again, please make this about the GOAT community and it's growth. Our Goat family depends on it's community, lets make GOAT bigger than any other coin!

-Goat Master
selenagoatmez (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:04:14 PM

GOAT multiplier for every person invited to Telegram, it's 50 GOAT per invite, and 25 GOAT for each person in!

DO THIS! t.me/gotgoatcash
GoatMaster

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:47:39 AM

The Goat Master is HERE!

We've given away over 2300 $GOAT since Thursday in our invite bounty with more and more being racked up all the time!

What's more, our dApp is so close... submit your goat pics via the app and we'll let the AGI do all the work and decide how many $GOAT your pic is worth...

We love the cards you get with our results! I can't post pictures, but you can see the example here:
https://i.imgur.com/LyafKZU.png
selenagoatmez (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 11:01:46 AM

Can't wrong with a bit Proof-of-Goat, for GOAT token distribution.
bcidui21sks21

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:07:07 AM

How can I participate in the bonus hunting campaign on this project?
GoatMaster

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:09:14 AM

Jump on telegram: https://t.me/gotgoatcash

and add people!

Everyone you add to the group, you get 25 $GOAT!

We might even have a multiplier tonight if we're feeling frisky and make it 50 per invite... depends how much grass I consume in the next few hours  Grin
GoatMaster

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:39:38 PM

We've just hit over 300 members of our telegram, and given away over 10,000 GOAT in bounties, as well as launched our dApp to our telegram group! Just today we've had over 450 goat images uploaded to the app and paid out over 15,000 $GOAT through the app!

Don't forget to get involved. The app is super addictive! https://t.me/gotgoatcash
GoatMaster

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:49:23 PM

We've now smashed 600 members in our group and climbing... but what are we all about, really?

Read all about where we started and where we're going here:

https://medium.com/@goatcash/goat-cash-the-herd-is-coming-6cd2200dab81

selenagoatmez (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:02:29 PM

Code:
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNdhhhhhhddmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNmddhhhhhhdNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNhsooooossssydmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmdyssssoooooshNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMmhyssyhmMMyooooooooooosshmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmhssoooooooooooyMMmhyssyhmMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMdssoooooosssssssooooooooooosymMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmysooooooooooosssssssoooooossdMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMNysooooooooooosNNmsoooooooooooosyNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNysoooooooooooosmNNsooooooooooosyNMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMmsooooooooooooosmMMmsooooooooooooosdMMMMMMMMMMMMdsooooooooooooosmMMmsooooooooooooosmMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMmsooooooooooooooosNMMdoooooooooooooosmMMMMMMMMMMmsoooooooooooooodMMNsooooooooooooooosmMMMMMMM
MMMMMMmsoooooooooooooooooyMMMyoooooooooooooosMMMMMMMMMMsooooooooooooooyMMMyooooooooooooooooosmMMMMMM
MMMMMNsooooooooooooooooooodMMmsooooooooooooooNMMNmmNMMNoooooooooooooosmMMdooooooooooooooooooosNMMMMM
MMMMMhooooooooossssssssooosMMMyooooooooooooosMMMs++oMMMsoooooooooooooyMMMsooossssssssooooooooohMMMMM
MMMMNsoooossyhdmNNNNNNmdysomMMdoooooooooooosNMMh++++hMMNsoooooooooooodMMdosydmNNNNNNmdhyssoooosNMMMM
MMMMhooooymNMMNNMMMMNmNMMNhhMMNsoooooooooshNMMdo++++odMMNhsooooooooosNMMhhNMMNmNMMMMNNMMNmyoooohMMMM
MMMNsoooohNNdyyNMMMhsooyMMMmMMMsoooooosyhNMMNy++++++++yNMMNhysoooooosMMMmMMMyooshMMMNyydNNhoooosNMMM
MMMmshhsoossosNMMMMMMMMNMMMMMMMhyyhhdmNMMMmyo++++++++++oymMMMNmdhyyyhMMMMMMMNMMMMMMMMNsossooshhsmMMM
MMMmNMMhoooosNMMMdooossyhmMMMMMMMMMMMNNdhs++++++++++++++++shdNNMMMMMMMMMMMmhyssooodMMMNsoooohMMNmMMM
MMMMMMhsooosdMMMMN/:::::/NMMhsyyyyysso++++++++++++++++++++++++ossyyyyysdMMm::::::/NMMMMdsoooshMMMMMM
MMMMMhoooooyMMMMMMd:::::dMMd++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++mMMy:::::dMMMMMMyooooohMMMMM
MMMMmooooosmMMMMMMMm+::/MMMo++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++sMMN:::+mMMMMMMMmsoooosmMMMM
MMMMyoooooyMMMMMMMMMMmshMMd++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++NMMssdMMMMMMMMMMyoooooyMMMM
MMMNsooooodMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMh++++ooo++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ooo++++dMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMdooooosNMMM
MMMNoooooomMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMh++odNMMms++++++++++++++++++++++++++++yNMMNh+++dMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmooooooNMMM
MMMNooooosMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMd++yMMMMMm++++++++++++++++++++++++++++NMMMMMs++mMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMsoooooNMMM
MMMMsoooosMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm++odMMMms++++++++++++++++++++++++++++yNMMNh+++NMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMsoooosMMMM
MMMMyoooosMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN+++++oo++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++oo++++oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMsooooyMMMM
MMMMmoooosMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMo++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++sMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMsoooomMMMM
MMMMMyooosNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMs++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++yMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNsoooyMMMMM
MMMMMmsooomMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMh++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++dMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmooosmMMMMM
MMMMMMhooohMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++NMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMhooohMMMMMM
MMMMMMMyoosNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMN+++++++++++++++++ossyyyysso++++++++++++++++oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNsooyMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMNyooyMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMs++++++++++++sydNNMMMMMMMNNmdyo++++++++++++yMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMyooyNMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMNyosymNMMMMMMMMMMMMMy+++++++++oymNMMNmdhhyyhhdmNMMNmyo+++++++++hMMMMMMMMMMMMMNmysoyNMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMdyssymMMMMMMMMMMMMd++++++++yNMMNdyssoooooooossydNMMmy++++++++mMMMMMMMMMMMMmyssydMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMNNmNMMMMMMMMMMMMMN++++++odMMNhsoosyyhhhhhyyysooshNMMdo+++++oMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNmNNMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMs++++omMMmsooosmNMMMMMMMMNmsoooyNMMd+++++yMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMh++++yMMNsooooyMMMmddddmMMMsoooosNMMs++++dMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm++++dMMdooooosdMMNmddmMMMdsooooomMMh+++oNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMs+++dMMmsoooooshNMMMMMMmysooooosNMMh+++yMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm+++oNMMdysooooosymMMmysooooosymMMmo++omMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMy+++odMMMmdhyysssmMMdsssyyhdNMMNdo+++hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMy++++dMMNNMMMMNNMMMMNNMMMMNMMMh++++yMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMho++hMMh-/+osyyyyyyysso+/-mMMy++odMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNdyyMMN.```:syssssys-```:MMMsydMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMh.``oNNNNNNNN+``-mMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMm+.`........`.+mMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNhso++++oydNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

$GOAT Life.
GoatMaster

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:27:16 AM

We've now past the 700,000 $GOAT giveaway mark!

HUGE amounts and our dApp has proved massively popular! Now more updates and new games to come.

We've also penned out our plans for IRL GoatDrops and have been talking to NGOs to create partnerships, read about the GoatDrops here:

https://medium.com/@goatcash/goat-cash-irl-goat-drops-giving-goats-back-5401bc12af67

On top of that we've agreed to list on Bancor, as soon as we've released our next dapp. Everything is ready, we just would like to distribute some more $GOAT before listing.

Logain

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:44:18 AM

Reserve Russian, Ukrainian translation.
PM me pls.
GoatMaster

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:15:39 AM

Hi! 
we are the project RocketBounty and we are able to attract thousands of users to your ICO (we guarantee 40k of users, not bots!). And it is not the only product!
our web-site: https://rocketbounty.io/

in case if you are interested in our collaboration please feel free to contact us:
@RocketBountySales
rocketbountymanagement@gmail.com

https://rocketbounty.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/logo-color.png

I bet this is a lot more expensive and less affective than us doing it. Our herd is extremely dedicated to the cause!
Rocket Bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 31

RocketBounty - attracting & involving!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 11:57:54 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2018, 01:33:01 PM by Rocket Bounty

I bet this is a lot more expensive and less affective than us doing it. Our herd is extremely dedicated to the cause!
[/quote]

I don't believe that manual labor is more effective that machine's especially in blockchain sphere Smiley
In case if you guys change your mind you know who you need to contact Smiley
GoatMaster

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:28:03 PM

I don't believe that manual labor is more effective that machine's especially in blockchain sphere Smiley
In case if you guys change your mind you who you need to contact Smiley

I suppose it depends what your measure of success is and what your budget is Smiley

Thanks!
GoatMaster

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:37:41 PM

Reserve Russian, Ukrainian translation.
PM me pls.
Can't PM you, can you PM me?
edxgroup

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:08:22 PM

I've recieved my $Goat. Congratulations, you've officially passed all top 100 projects in terms of running a fully working platform where users recieve their tokens!!
CryptoRothschild

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:31:34 PM

Finally another cool funnycoin - Lol. Are you not afraid of people forking your project to create also a sheepcoin?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 04:20:07 PM

I love Goat that's why I'm here. By the way, I have followed your twitter account and have joined your telegram group as well. So now, how can I participate in the airdrops? Wink
GoatMaster

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:24:45 PM

I've recieved my $Goat. Congratulations, you've officially passed all top 100 projects in terms of running a fully working platform where users recieve their tokens!!

Haha I think we've rocketed up that list with our box ticking...

• Working Machine Learning / AI System aka AGI
  • Launched dApp
  • beta tested dApp
  • distributed $GOAT Cash to users
  • organised listing on exchange

Don't know what these other joke ICOs are doing!?

Thanks for being in the herd!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: