Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:00:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Conformismus plage.  (Read 78 times)
timotron (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 281

Trooper Founder & CEO

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:25:04 PM

Hi.

Today I want to share my feeling about Bitcoin, exchanges and rules.

Since this is a world-wide free market (Not really) the rules should be the best survives.
    So now define the best. Not easy, depends on the perspective.
Some characteristics: TX tempo - Fees - Volume -  UI - Security - Support - pairs - and other tools in exchanges.

But these features are good for one of the parts - the Traders.
    The other part - the Exchange has other priorities:
Make profits. Grow users. Charge insane amounts of money to list a coin.

And
   Define who decides what is the best...

We, the users choose, we put our time, attention and money in what we think is the best.
    The problem is we have to choose between a few bad choices.
We Conform with what we get.

Don't we have the power and the technologies to create an exchange that priority USERs (they are the fuel - no users no platform) - 100% community driven.
      I want an Exchange where all profits are shared, where no limits of withdrawing are.
Let us make the Rules, We don't have the need to accept the things we just can get, We can make the things be like we want them.

What you guys think about this global miss of will to get better services and tools for our money, time and attention.

I start to enjoy this new era of business models, where the user gets paid.
   Imagine; Since the born of the TV, imagine our grandFathers where getting paid the few hours per day in front of the TV.
      This is how it should be - Get rewards for our time and attention.
But no - We still prefer to pay to have access to Netflix and as a bonus, they get our attention, or Spotify - Paying ridiculous % to creators - same as youtube.
   I`m happy that things like Steemit (Even if its mafia drivean) or Musicoin or this other few new platforms rewarding users.

Let us improve.
Good day all.

Trooper is a suite of tools for the gaming ecosystem, our first tool is a dedicated job portal for gamers to get engaged, all wrapped around the Trooper token MEDAL - $MDL
https://linktr.ee/trooperjobs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: