Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ponzimatic.net | 120% ponzi | The only ponzi with refunds! | Fast & automated  (Read 16282 times)
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 12:09:26 AM

To all the people saying its a scam, its not. Look at the public transaction records, and look at the people on this forum. There is so many proof that this is not a scam, and that this pays, in fact I have been paid myself. To all the people taking down these ponzu sites, mainly riverboatbtc, change your life goal to ruining people's ideas to actually something productive, and so something for society, instead of taking from it.
My 2 cents

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
RiverBoatBTC

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 12:16:04 AM

To all the people saying its a scam, its not. Look at the public transaction records, and look at the people on this forum. There is so many proof that this is not a scam, and that this pays, in fact I have been paid myself. To all the people taking down these ponzu sites, mainly riverboatbtc, change your life goal to ruining people's ideas to actually something productive, and so something for society, instead of taking from it.
My 2 cents

Yes because a scam is always visible up front, thats why they never work.. Roll Eyes

scam                                           scam                               scam                                                   scam

scam       scam     scam     scam     scam     scam     scam  
scam                                             scam                               scam                                                   scam

scam                                           scam                               scam                                                   scam

scam                                             scam                               scam                                                   scam

Hey its a scam                                        

campycoin

Activity: 700

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 12:42:39 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2014, 07:15:22 PM by campycoin

My 2 cents

Yes because a scam is always visible up front, thats why they never work.. Roll Eyes

scam                                         scam                               scam                                                 scam

scam     scam     scam     scam     scam     scam     scam  
scam                                           scam                             scam                                                 scam

scam                                         scam                               scam                                                 scam

scam                                           scam                             scam                                                 scam

Hey its a scam                                        

This site is no different than mine that you are also trashing!  CryMeARiverBoatBTC --- can we see your books like both http://ponzimatic.net and http://firstbankofbitcoin.com allow?  Why can't we see publicly who you are paying and how much?  You can see every dime that has come in and out of our games.

Definition of ponzi
A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment

Definition of fraud
Fraud is a deception

When you can explain how either site is deceptive, I will hear your argument... till then STFU
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 12:51:33 AM

My 2 cents

Hey its a scam                                        

This site is no different than mine that you are also trashing!  CryMeARiverBoatBTC --- can we see your books like both ponzimatic.net and http://firstbankofbitcoin allow?  Why can't we see publicly who you are paying and how much?  You can see every dime that has come in and out of our games.

Definition of ponzi
A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment

Definition of fraud
Fraud is a deception

When you can explain how either site is deceptive, I will hear your argument... till then STFU

So you admit you are running a PONZI great lol
Hey look over there --------------->
that is all you shills ever do, when you can not defend yourself. Sad sad sad

campycoin

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:02:24 AM

CryMeARiverBoatBTC--

I ASK AGAIN...  CAN WE PLEASE SEE YOUR BOOKS FOR ALL GAMES YOU HAVE RUN THIS MONTH?  HOW BOUT THIS WEEK?  PonziMatic and I will gladly show you ours.

Unless you answer you are owning up to your scam site.
RiverBoatBTC

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 01:06:42 AM

CryMeARiverBoatBTC--

I ASK AGAIN...  CAN WE PLEASE SEE YOUR BOOKS FOR ALL GAMES YOU HAVE RUN THIS MONTH?  HOW BOUT THIS WEEK?  PonziMatic and I will gladly show you ours.

Unless you answer you are owning up to your scam site.

Yes because you are supreme ponzi leader and what you says goes lmfao

campycoin

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 01:09:13 AM

exactly
btcmania

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 09:10:26 AM

Riverboat's gambling site must be losing to the Ponzi's thus the vendetta.

Ponzi's forever!

Hi.
boumalo
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 09:49:07 AM

This round is going well, there are deposits everyday

It is going nicely, I am waiting for my new payment to deposit again

It could be nice to have a moderated topic to keep the thread on ponzimatic and nothing else

ethimo

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:48:47 PM

best ponzi website
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2014, 04:18:20 PM

best ponzi website

What I like about ponzimatic is that there are constant deposits, I think OP is advertising to get all those deposits and people are reinvesting their profit

If the round ends and you weren't paid you get 50% so no hard feelings

We had an other deposit today : 0.01, I will be paid again soon and I will probably redeposit

Ben_91

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 10:15:40 PM

this is a good site and there is no scam taking place, we who play know our chances of making a profit are pretty good and also know or should know there are risks.
ponzimatic (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 10:59:20 PM

New round started. ~0.2 btc paid in the last few hours.
Get in while the queue is short.

ponzimatic 1PonzibJuT6NZ1a5xATqvsdNF5fqGRhnMC
hodlmybtc

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 12:23:11 AM

In! Don't let it die!  Grin
J_Dubbs

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:50:14 AM

In! Don't let it die!  Grin

I'm in, this one paid me several times in the past, keep it going guys!!!
Pincer

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 10:47:51 AM

Just joined lets see what happens. The thing is that was really fast. i joined and the payout of next person was instant. Good Automatic system. lets hope more get to this
hodlmybtc

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 08:10:16 PM

Any way to see how many deposits are in this round?
boumalo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 08:29:11 PM

Any way to see how many deposits are in this round?

You can guess it from the blockchain page of the address

http://ponzimatic.net/ gives you you has been paid lately and who is waiting for payment

J_Dubbs

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:23:35 PM

Same round up?? I'm still waiting...
soothaa

Activity: 1151
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:55:12 AM

All this stuff fell so flat..

Want increased coin support within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for nearly any coin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2979494
Want Masternode income stats within AwesomeMiner? Try my free plugin to add support for them! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3047367
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: